Should I consider marriying a Muslim girl

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,807
She is syrian 16-17 and we talk a lot wears hijab and virgin she has a cute personality too but a little bit slutty idk she agrees only to have sex when she is married otherwise not she is strictly against that before marriage
I dont want to have kids with 19 or 20 I’m poorcel I will fuck her only with condom or if she takes pills I will coom in her
Facially a 6,8 probably
Body is decent for me she is kinda skinny
1590597750515
looks kinda like the right
 
Last edited:
Wdym by little bit slutty. And yea tbh. Marry her if she's a virgin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Pics to provide accurate feedback
Preferably unclothed with full cleavage exposure
Hijab can be kept for culturally-sensitive purposes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Pics to provide accurate feedback
Preferably unclothed with full cleavage exposure
Hijab can be kept for culturally-sensitive purposes
I don’t want to send her pics
Pics to provide accurate feedback
Preferably unclothed with full cleavage exposure
Hijab can be kept for culturally-sensitive purposes
i dont know if she is gonna send me that stuff nudes
Wdym by little bit slutty. And yea tbh. Marry her if she's a virgin
She sends me sex gifs and stuff
 
Last edited:
What about her family?
I've read about guys marrying Muslim girls, then her parents asked for money, her brothers and other relatives came to live with them, and also wanted money, stuff, favors, you don't really marry only with a Muslim girl, you marry with her whole family!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
What about her family?
I've read about guys marrying Muslim girls, then her parents asked for money, her brothers and other relatives came to live with them, and also wanted money, stuff, favors, you don't really marry only with a Muslim girl, you marry with her whole family!
She said I don’t have to give money if I don’t have any
 
I'd marry a blonde tunisian girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Yes, I would climb Mount Everest and back to marry a girl like that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I would fuck her 10 times a day at least ngl

why wouldn't you want to marry her? She seems ideal. Although 16-17 is too young to marry. The risk is if you wait a few years then someone else can swoop in and cuck you.
 
i was born and my life was over
 
Sorry op but
 

Similar threads

ICXCLuvr
Replies
12
Views
86
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK
Moggador
Replies
12
Views
53
incels_on_aljazeera
incels_on_aljazeera
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
4
Views
32
Hemophylia
Hemophylia
Geoff2024
Replies
27
Views
135
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
IndecentEyes
Replies
7
Views
53
cold_nano
cold_nano

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top