Should I contact a girl online or approach in person?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
So ex -oneitis's best friend is giving me massive iois for a month and now I just noticed. Its currently vacation, Im 18 and 6' 1'' and mostly just gymmaxx. Should I contact her online or wait and approach her somehow in cafeteria where we mostly see eachother. I spend most of my time gymmaxxing during summer, thanks!

IRL beats online, she wouldn't be able to handle the pressure of you asking her out and most likely will say yes, if you're a fun person to be with she will most likely comply.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
in person
So just wait a week?
Wat
IRL beats online, she wouldn't be able to handle the pressure of you asking her out and most likely will say yes, if you're a fun person to be with she will most likely comply.
Thanks bro! I mean I am getting IOI's and she even hanged around me without her best friend once but Im so delusional it hit my head the next day, do you think I have the looks that she would go out or is it more of ''I want him cause he had a crush on my best friend while he was fat for 8months'' kind of thing?

Run cafeteria game

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
So just wait a week?

Wat

Thanks bro! I mean I am getting IOI's and she even hanged around me without her best friend once but Im so delusional it hit my head the next day, do you think I have the looks that she would go out or is it more of ''I want him cause he had a crush on my best friend while he was fat for 8months'' kind of thing?
you're tall, you're white, your face is average, go for it and stop being insecure. approach and ask her out, go to a cinema, have fun, escalate kiss do whatever.

Do it online so you can cry in peace

That's why I will be making use of the gaijin bars and tinder during my time in Tokyo.

Run cafeteria game
Nah bro Im in preschool teacher school so options arent really a problem
you're tall, you're white, your face is average, go for it and stop being insecure. approach and ask her out, go to a cinema, have fun, escalate kiss do whatever.
Im white but all in my country are
Tall is all I have, she is on taller side too.
Face is average, I heard from incels avg is not enough. Whatever friend, lets go for it!

Nah bro Im in preschool teacher school so options arent really a problem

Im white but all in my country are
Tall is all I have, she is on taller side too.
Face is average, I heard from incels avg is not enough. Whatever friend, lets go for it!
incels are fucking dumb lol, if she's tall she probably has a hard time finding someone taller than her so maybe you're considered a better option.

Do it online so you can cry in peace
Big men like me dont cry,they just lurk lookism and braincels later
incels are fucking dumb lol, if she's tall she probably has a hard time finding someone taller than her so maybe you're considered a better option.
Damn, I didnt think of that! That would be awesome, also Im only guy in school who lifts, there isnt many guys and I dont consider her a girl that goes clubbing a lot.

If youre that guy in that picture you better should LDAR

He's just a salty incel
I figured braincels is leaking again, Its kinda sad but ok, I really like this forum as its not like lookism, people here are actually healthy and nice

If a girl likes you she will message you online.

Then you move on her IRL

456.jpg

Ive had girls like me but not message me first, so id disagree

I dont understand lol, I can give you more pics I have the guts for it.

How old r u

18, last year of high school with mostly girls, like 30guys in school and all else (over 350 or 400 is girls)
Best time to slay is in HS, trust me brah, Go to class and just approach girls and ask them To go study together/ get lunch or something.

Best time to slay is in HS, trust me brah, Go to class and just approach girls and ask them To go study together/ get lunch or something.
Hey man, thanks! I guess, its my last year and I really am the only guy so its like a harem, but I need to approach! What if they are a year younger, or 2, what if we arent in the same class? Cause most women are actually attracted to me outside of my class

I’m
Hey man, thanks! I guess, its my last year and I really am the only guy so its like a harem, but I need to approach! What if they are a year younger, or 2, what if we arent in the same class? Cause most women are actually attracted to me outside of my class
doesnt matter what class lol , I’d say go for 16-18 yr olds. Doesn’t matter with the classes lol, just get to know them etc. initiate a convo and get to know them . Low inhibness is the key

I’m

doesnt matter what class lol , I’d say go for 16-18 yr olds. Doesn’t matter with the classes lol, just get to know them etc. initiate a convo and get to know them . Low inhibness is the key
Thanks bro, you actually helped without just saying stuff like its over. I am currently lifting a lot to get confidence to talk with owmen, and its working. Are you an incel?

18, last year of high school with mostly girls, like 30guys in school and all else (over 350 or 400 is girls)
Last year of high school! No time to waste. aggressively move to hook up with as many desperate girls as you can. I am sure some girls are looking to lose their virginity pre-college

Last year of high school! No time to waste. aggressively move to hook up with as many desperate girls as you can. I am sure some girls are looking to lose their virginity pre-college
Thanks, I actually get fair amount of IOIS, so Its currently vacation for me and most girls that are into me are 16, so just approach and escalate? I started talking to a girl thats same age as me, she kept reinitiating conversation, should I try with her aswell or just keep it friendly, as I see her in multiple classes

16 is fair game.

Take their virginities.

Who cares about anything else.

I would fuck virgins PSL4 and above.

But if they aren't virgins minimum PSL5.5
Thanks, I actually get fair amount of IOIS, so Its currently vacation for me and most girls that are into me are 16, so just approach and escalate? I started talking to a girl thats same age as me, she kept reinitiating conversation, should I try with her aswell or just keep it friendly, as I see her in multiple classes

16 is fair game.

Take their virginities.

Who cares about anything else.

I would fuck virgins PSL4 and above.

But if they aren't virgins minimum PSL5.5

Im actually not that much about sex, I more of want to date, I can have sex in college imo, but thanks!

I figured braincels is leaking again, Its kinda sad but ok, I really like this forum as its not like lookism, people here are actually healthy and nice
I am an incel indeed but you mog me so dont worry. I am also from incels.is and not from that cucked braincels where a female is a mid. I was banned from my hometown

I am an incel indeed but you mog me so dont worry. I am also from incels.is and not from that cucked braincels where a female is a mid. I was banned from my hometown
Ah I get you bro, I hope you ascend! I don't think I need to LDAR unless I get cucked and go MGTOW, but first things first!

Also dont take it serious man. I mean its the opinion of women thats what matters. If they find you attractive let it be. My opinion is just jackshit
Ah I get you bro, I hope you ascend! I don't think I need to LDAR unless I get cucked and go MGTOW, but first things first!
Thanks man

Also don’t immediately pop the question, make casual conversations and ease your way into asking her to hang out

Define "massive IOIs."

You don't want to be the 100th guy of the day to contact her online.

Do it in person if you must and can handle rejection well. Personally I'd just ldar.