Should I continue heightstack?

youraveragehtn

youraveragehtn

Iron
Ive been using anastrozole 2mgs a day and mk677 30mg a day for around 2-3 months and 5iu hgh for 1 month. I havent grown since i hopped on But my stuff is running out and I can buy 500iu and 10g of letrozole for 500 euro but it will hurt my pockets. Dont really know if I should continue. Is it worth it?

well you already bought it so sure, but never buy it again because it is absolutley usless....

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Ive been using anastrozole 2mgs a day and mk677 30mg a day for around 2-3 months and 5iu hgh for 1 month. I havent grown since i hopped on But my stuff is running out and I can buy 500iu and 10g of letrozole for 500 euro but it will hurt my pockets. Dont really know if I should continue. Is it worth it?
How old are you? Whats your bone age? Puberty stage?

How old are you? Whats your bone age? Puberty stage?
17 and 8 months. No idea what my bone age is But i would say around 17 since i had late puberty at 14-15. Tanner stage 4

well you already bought it so sure, but never buy it again because it is absolutley usless....
No im thinking about buying it, tell me why you think its useless Tho.

Your plates are probably closed. There's no way you grew 0 inches with open plates, even without gh that would be weird

• Ugh..
yes 1 month is not enough, if you see no results after 6 then stop

Perfect your sleep

Your plates are probably closed. There's no way you grew 0 inches with open plates, even without gh that would be weird
Did an xray 2.5months ago and even my ankle gplates were still open so def not.

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
yes 1 month is not enough, if you see no results after 6 then stop

Perfect your sleep
just waste thousands of dollars on HGH for no gain, such a good idea

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jeww
Did an xray 2.5months ago and even my ankle gplates were still open so def not.
Idk man

There's literally no explanation, theroetically you should've grown a little bit even without a height stack

Maybe your plates fused recently

• Ugh..
Idk man

There's literally no explanation, theroetically you should've grown a little bit even without a height stack

Maybe your plates fused recently
Well I maybe grew like 0.5cm but it can also just be Spine compression. I def didnt grow a whole cm atleast.

no you shouldn't continue

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jeww
17 and 8 months. No idea what my bone age is But i would say around 17 since i had late puberty at 14-15. Tanner stage 4
Interesting. Most research consider useless any type of treatment for height when bone age hits 17yo. Nothing has been proven usefull at that height. Even 16-17 bone age is a stretch. Thats why most AI research get 13-14yo boy and stop when they reach 16yo. If you began this at already 17, even with late puberty, your bone age at the beginning was probably already 16.5, kinda useless because too advanced of an age. I think you should use what you have. If you are very uncomfortable with your height, like less than 5'9 probably, then I would recommend buy another batch with your 500 euro and trying even more. But if not very uncomfortable or past 5'9 better save money, since its almost 99% certainly even you keep using more it will be useless due to bone age.

• Love it
Reactions: youraveragehtn
Interesting. Most research consider useless any type of treatment for height when bone age hits 17yo. Nothing has been proven usefull at that height. Even 16-17 bone age is a stretch. Thats why most AI research get 13-14yo boy and stop when they reach 16yo. If you began this at already 17, even with late puberty, your bone age at the beginning was probably already 16.5, kinda useless because too advanced of an age. I think you should use what you have. If you are very uncomfortable with your height, like less than 5'9 probably, then I would recommend buy another batch with your 500 euro and trying even more. But if not very uncomfortable or past 5'9 better save money, since its almost 99% certainly even you keep using more it will be useless due to bone age.
does AI fully stop your growth plates from closing?

Thanks for the high iq response, and ye tbh im pretty comfortable at 181cm but just wish to be taller but ye I think i Will just use what i have left and then just quit.

just waste thousands of dollars on HGH for no gain, such a good idea
you know nothing about hgh if you think 1 month is enough to decide if it has an effect on you or not

Thanks for the high iq response, and ye tbh im pretty comfortable at 181cm but just wish to be taller but ye I think i Will just use what i have left and then just quit.
Nvm my blackpilled friend brainwashed me, there goes my money
F2A3271C 3D49 4195 A9CE 63C00959EAED

Unlucky, I grew almost 3 inches in 3 month with only mk-677 after not growing for 2 years. Also I never knew that QSC was soo cheap. I always thought that 200€+ was a cheap price for 100ui. Maybe I’ll order some and test it at Janoshik.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: shalomnigga, Jeww, Tallest person here and 1 other person
Well I maybe grew like 0.5cm but it can also just be Spine compression. I def didnt grow a whole cm atleast.
Brutal. Either you’re plates are closed, you’re a bad responder or you haven’t been on it for long enough. If you haven’t grown at all then don’t buy more but personally I’d keep paying if that 0.5cm is legit. You’ve only been on Hgh for a month and it takes time for results. And if you’re plates are open like you said you could likely get to 183cm/6’0

• Love it
Reactions: youraveragehtn