Should I continue leanmaxxing or switch to bulking? + Need bf% estimate. Body pic. 5'5.75" 126.4lbs (167cm 57.33kg)

alien

alien

Kraken
Height (Evening): 167cm (5'5.75")

Starting Weight (February 6): 168.2lbs (76.29kg)
Current Weight (September 29): 126.4lbs (57.33kg)
Current Weight 7-Day Average (September 29): 128.57lbs (58.32kg)

Vitagoods Body Fat % Scale Measurements
Starting Body Fat % (February 6): 29.0%
Current Body Fat % (September 29 7-Day Average): 13.3%

Waist Circumference (above belly button)(July 14): 84.3cm (33.19")

Waist Circumference (above belly button) (September 29): 76.8cm (30.24")
Below belly button (stubborn fat) (September 29): 77.2cm (30.39")

Despite having a 30" waist, my size 28 skinny fuckboy jeans require me to wear a belt to prevent my pants from falling down like a BBC mumble rapper. I wear a size small (30-32") belt.
Even with my 30-32" belt, my size 30 fuckboy casual pants sag too much. lol. My belt sometimes falls down.
When I wore size 32 loose fitting jeans with my 30-32" belt, my pants were sagging so much, you could see my buttcrack.

I'd also like a visual estimate of my body fat %. As my digital scale might not be very accurate. Thanks.

nOfF7og.jpg

I can share before pics as well from when I was a total fat ass.

Compare this to the one I took August 30 (month ago) where I was 135lbs (136.9 7-day avg. 14.6% bf 7-day avg). I think I lost muscle mass in my arms but I got less belly fat/better core muscle definition? This is why I'm thinking about quitting the leanmaxxing and switching to a bulk. With the pic from a month ago, this fat cute faced Asian chick told her friend in the bar "he's hot" when she saw my pics and messaged me. We hooked up like 5 times in 2 weeks, she messaged me every day, initiating almost every conversation. but then she slow faded me after the fifth hookup (this time at my dad's house. lmfao.). She no longer initiates convos. She only contacts me when I contact her. So then I just said fuck it and stopped messaging her Friday and haven't heard from her since. So it looks like the physique I had a month ago was working out for me.
aMK0uC9.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 16220
why did leanmax at that weight you retard, you should have just started lifting while eating at maintenance and you would have recomped probably gaining more weight and ending up just as leanmaxxed as you are twinmaxxed right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22093 and 5 others
why did leanmax at that weight you retard, you should have just started lifting while eating at maintenance and you would have recomped probably gaining more weight and ending up just as leanmaxxed as you are twinmaxxed right now
What's twinmaxxed? You mean twinkmaxxed?
So I take it that I should get on a bulk ASAP?
Clean bulk or dirty bulk bro?

Damn bro. At that height it doesn't matter what you do with your body because theres no point. Brutal shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, zharupodrugu, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
You need LL bro. 5'5 is death tier

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 1901, Yerico7 and 3 others
You're around 12%.

Clean bulk until you lose the separation in your abdominals. The only lines in your core will be the horizontal lines at your ribcage and the vertical lines on either side of your stomach. This will be around 15%. Then cut back down to where you are now, clear horizontal and vertical separations in your top 4 abdominals.

Rinse and repeat. Along the way, figure out where in 12% - 15% your face looks the best. Your jaw will look better at lower bf% but your fatpads in your midface will look worse. Find the sweetspot and maintain there once you reach your desired muscularity.

Jaw angularity is so important, I would prioritize that over middle third. BUT... really all you need is straight jawlines when viewed from the front, and an angular submental from the side. If you have these, the rest doesn't matter as much.

If you have a good maxilla / zygos / facial fat storage you can experiment dipping down to 10% - 8%.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Yerico7, alien and 2 others
You're around 12%.

Clean bulk until you lose the separation in your abdominals. The only lines in your core will be the horizontal lines at your ribcage and the vertical lines on either side of your stomach. This will be around 15%. Then cut back down to where you are now, clear horizontal and vertical separations in your top 4 abdominals.

Rinse and repeat. Along the way, figure out where in 12% - 15% your face looks the best. Your jaw will look better at lower bf% but your fatpads in your midface will look worse. Find the sweetspot and maintain there once you reach your desired muscularity.

Jaw angularity is so important, I would prioritize that over middle third. BUT... really all you need is straight jawlines when viewed from the front, and an angular submental from the side. If you have these, the rest doesn't matter as much.

If you have a good maxilla / zygos / facial fat storage you can experiment dipping down to 10% - 8%.
this

Height (Evening): 167cm (5'5.75")

Starting Weight (February 6): 168.2lbs (76.29kg)
Current Weight (September 29): 126.4lbs (57.33kg)
Current Weight 7-Day Average (September 29): 128.57lbs (58.32kg)

Vitagoods Body Fat % Scale Measurements
Starting Body Fat % (February 6): 29.0%
Current Body Fat % (September 29 7-Day Average): 13.3%

Waist Circumference (above belly button)(July 14): 84.3cm (33.19")

Waist Circumference (above belly button) (September 29): 76.8cm (30.24")
Below belly button (stubborn fat) (September 29): 77.2cm (30.39")

Despite having a 30" waist, my size 28 skinny fuckboy jeans require me to wear a belt to prevent my pants from falling down like a BBC mumble rapper. I wear a size small (30-32") belt.
Even with my 30-32" belt, my size 30 fuckboy casual pants sag too much. lol. My belt sometimes falls down.
When I wore size 32 loose fitting jeans with my 30-32" belt, my pants were sagging so much, you could see my buttcrack.

I'd also like a visual estimate of my body fat %. As my digital scale might not be very accurate. Thanks.

nOfF7og.jpg

I can share before pics as well from when I was a total fat ass.

Compare this to the one I took August 30 (month ago) where I was 135lbs (136.9 7-day avg. 14.6% bf 7-day avg). I think I lost muscle mass in my arms but I got less belly fat/better core muscle definition? This is why I'm thinking about quitting the leanmaxxing and switching to a bulk. With the pic from a month ago, this fat cute faced Asian chick told her friend in the bar "he's hot" when she saw my pics and messaged me. We hooked up like 5 times in 2 weeks, she messaged me every day, initiating almost every conversation. but then she slow faded me after the fifth hookup (this time at my dad's house. lmfao.). She no longer initiates convos. She only contacts me when I contact her. So then I just said fuck it and stopped messaging her Friday and haven't heard from her since. So it looks like the physique I had a month ago was working out for me.
aMK0uC9.jpg
At least your trying but at 5'5 no matter how good your body is you'll always give off strong angry dwarf vibes, if your doing it for girls don't get ur hopes up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Bulk! However at that height it's over... Good luck tho!

• +1
At least your trying but at 5'5 no matter how good your body is you'll always give off strong angry dwarf vibes, if your doing it for girls don't get ur hopes up
No shit I'm doing it for girls. What else? My body fat % and weight is healthy. lol.

Do whatever makes you happy. You could even go to 120kg pure bodyfat and it wouldnt matter. Everything below 180cm is not meant for the dating market and reproducing.

• +1
lifts asap

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Don't switch straight to eating a lot of calories. Slowly increase your calories, because you will gain weight

Don't switch straight to eating a lot of calories. Slowly increase your calories, because you will gain weight
I just had a scoop of Diesel Vanilla Whey Protein (120 cal, 24g protein) with water in my shaker cup. I was in the gym earlier today lifting and doing glutes and core. And I'm going to stop doing cardio.

I'll have one scoop of the protein powder a day plus an extra meal (preferably with a high protein-to-calorie ratio) a day and no cardio. And then I'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Don't listen to him. You are at a good body fat percentage. It's impossible to not be small at your height and have a good body fat percentage.

Don't listen to him. You are at a good body fat percentage. It's impossible to not be small at your height and have a good body fat percentage.
Do you think that I should go on a bulk though? Every poster so far that didn't just tease me about my height (lol) has said that I should bulk rather than cut at this point.
I started by adding one scoop of Diesel Vanilla Whey Protein powder to my diet (mixed with water). 120 cal 24g protein. I plan on taking one scoop a day. If not I should do that on days where I lift weights (every other day. 3-4x a week). I plan on cutting cardio out of my regime (I was doing that every other day as well). And I'm thinking of adding one extra meal a day to my diet (preferably high protein-to-calorie ratio)..

Do you think that I should go on a bulk though? Every poster so far that didn't just tease me about my height (lol) has said that I should bulk rather than cut at this point.
I started by adding one scoop of Diesel Vanilla Whey Protein powder to my diet (mixed with water). 120 cal 24g protein. I plan on taking one scoop a day. If not I should do that on days where I lift weights (every other day. 3-4x a week). I plan on cutting cardio out of my regime (I was doing that every other day as well). And I'm thinking of adding one extra meal a day to my diet (preferably high protein-to-calorie ratio)..
No it won't be worth the effort esthetic-wise. Just save for LL

I just had a scoop of Diesel Vanilla Whey Protein (120 cal, 24g protein) with water in my shaker cup. I was in the gym earlier today lifting and doing glutes and core. And I'm going to stop doing cardio.

I'll have one scoop of the protein powder a day plus an extra meal (preferably with a high protein-to-calorie ratio) a day and no cardio. And then I'll see how it goes.
Sounds good. I went through hell cutting and have sadly put that fat back on by trying to bulk.

I'm around your height. I think being this short, we're better off being big and muscular than lean and muscular. Women want to be mogged.

You look pale. Take beta-carotene. If you can't be tall, dark and handsome, you can at least be big, tanned and handsome.

liftmaxx to 5'8

Sounds good. I went through hell cutting and have sadly put that fat back on by trying to bulk.

I'm around your height. I think being this short, we're better off being big and muscular than lean and muscular. Women want to be mogged.

You look pale. Take beta-carotene. If you can't be tall, dark and handsome, you can at least be big, tanned and handsome.
Is beta-carotene like this good?
Amazon product ASIN B06X3W7CBSFor some reason the url doesn't post normally on looksmax
https://www.amazon.ca /Beta-Carotene-10000iu-Total-Natural-Antioxidant/dp/B06X3W7CBS
$18.99 CAD for 250 softgels 10,000 iu
Do I take 1 a day?

Last edited:
lol why do you claim your legit evening height on this forum where everyone believes if you arent 6'1 its over

you shouldve claimed 5'8 but no now everyone on looksmax.org will look down on u for height

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
tbh a legit 5'5.75 is borderline turbomanlet tier but not quite

Do whatever makes you happy. You could even go to 120kg pure bodyfat and it wouldnt matter. Everything below 180cm is not meant for the dating market and reproducing.
cope 176-179cm unfrauded doctors office height is passable i know slayers at that height