Should i continue taking my sarm cycle?

Arditi

Arditi

Platinum
Honestly, dont really see much benefits from it. Im taking 10mg of Mk677, 10mg of Ostarine, 10mg of Cardarine and 4mg of LGD. I gained only 2kg in 3 weeks, out of which im pretty sure most of the weight is water weight. Also i think cardarine is fucking up my strenght gains, my bench stuck at the same since start of the cycle. Another shit i dont like is that im sweating insanely. Should i just drop this cycle and hop straight to rad140 for the strenght and muscle mass gains?

bro you probably eating shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Armand and Deleted member 31155
you fell for the mk677 meme

Your cycle is ridiculous. Why are you combining two sarms ? They will compete for the same receptor. Stick with one. Plus your dosages are low. Stick with Ostarine 10-15mg firstly and see then.

Honestly, dont really see much benefits from it. Im taking 10mg of Mk677, 10mg of Ostarine, 10mg of Cardarine and 4mg of LGD. I gained only 2kg in 3 weeks, out of which im pretty sure most of the weight is water weight. Also i think cardarine is fucking up my strenght gains, my bench stuck at the same since start of the cycle. Another shit i dont like is that im sweating insanely. Should i just drop this cycle and hop straight to rad140 for the strenght and muscle mass gains?
Just do ostarine 15-25mg and cardarine 10mg for cutting and MK and LGD 5-10mg for bulking

Isnt cardarine confirmed rat poison

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger