Should i correct the wikipedia article on looksmaxing?

Gatekeep or accelerate looksamxing

• Total voters
Ziaoni

Ziaoni

Hoes love my bones
Just look at it

It gets half of the shit wrong

Should i go correct it, or just leave it as is to gatekeep

Whats the consensus here, to gatekeep or spread as much as possible to achieve a post looks utopia where everyone is 7 psl chad and stacy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and nathan
you shouldn't correct it because I made the article

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, sickdawgie and Ziaoni
Just look at it

Whats the consensus here, to gatekeep or spread as much as possible to achieve a post looks utopia where everyone is 7 psl chad and stacy?
No

• +1
Reactions: nathan
No, i am pretty sure i have some degree of body dismorphia, it is not that off about this i guess

whats the chance that Incel tear troonjacks are watching this

Just look at it

Wikipedia is the most bluepilled biased site on the internet. If you edit it with real information then I guarrantee it will get reverted for being "harmful" or something

Wikipedia is the most bluepilled biased site on the internet. If you edit it with real information then I guarrantee it will get reverted for being "harmful" or something
yea but will our "community" benefit from the truthfull wikipedai artical if it didnt get banned

also youre a newcel dude

why should is listen to you
only 500 plus posts oppinio matters

• So Sad
Reactions: qazw
yea but will our "community" benefit from the truthfull wikipedai artical if it didnt get banned
You're better off editing the incel wiki if you want to be as truthful as possible

You're better off editing the incel wiki if you want to be as truthful as possible
yeah but thats already correct

• +1
Reactions: qazw
i need a final consensus

can you people elaborate on your votes

You? no you will only make it worse.

no.

let them be gay

write an article about me

• JFL
Reactions: Ziaoni
Just look at it

nathan youre my top guy

elaborate?

also youre a newcel dude

why should is listen to you
only 500 plus posts oppinio matters
can you people elaborate on your votes
Season 2 Prime Video GIF by The Boys

Just look at it

Society after looks would be goated asl

Society after looks would be goated asl
thats what im talking about

well get there , but we need to ACCELERATE

Accelerationism is a range of revolutionary and reactionary ideas in left-wing and right-wing ideologies that call for the drastic intensification of capitalist growth, technological change, infrastructure sabotage and other processes of social change to destabilize existing systems and create radical social ...

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
thats what im talking about

well get there , but we need to ACCELERATE

Accelerationism is a range of revolutionary and reactionary ideas in left-wing and right-wing ideologies that call for the drastic intensification of capitalist growth, technological change, infrastructure sabotage and other processes of social change to destabilize existing systems and create radical social ...
Eugenics ftw, I will implement them once I'm dictator