Should I cuck my doppleganger?

User28823

User28823

Kraken
in high school there was a guy who looked like my doppleganger which ppl would joke about

anyway, he was dating this foid who in freshman year would give me lots of iois but i never did anything cuz i was an autist

now they're married and he creampied her and now he has a kid with her

fuark.... i bet her pussy is so tight too she was petite af but like a curvy petite fuark i don't blame him for busting inside ngl.

i mog him in looks and money but his social circle is better

i fantasize about cucking him sometimes

dnr, cucking is for fag normies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, Deleted member 61895 and User28823
dnr, cucking is for fag normies
i fantasize about meeting her at a bar, stumpling into her, reminiscing on iois she gave me in high school, her realizing i mog her husband looks and money wise and then him coming home to me balls deep raw dogging her from the back

i fantasize about meeting her at a bar, stumpling into her, reminiscing on iois she gave me in high school, her realizing i mog her husband looks and money wise and then him coming home to me balls deep raw dogging her from the back
chads don't cuck intentionally, if ur thinking about cucking other men its over

• +1
Reactions: greycel
chads don't cuck intentionally, if ur thinking about cucking other men its over
if i was chad i wouldn't be on this forum!
and yes they absolutely do
chad's dopamine spikes as he sees the little incel in the corner of his eye seething in rage as he talks to stacy... that cuckoldry in of itself

if i was chad i wouldn't be on this forum!
and yes they absolutely do
chad's dopamine spikes as he sees the little incel in the corner of his eye seething in rage as he talks to stacy... that cuckoldry in of itself
cope nigga, chad can literally fuck any single women there's no reason for chad to do cucking like normies

• +1
Reactions: greycel
cope nigga, chad can literally fuck any single women there's no reason for chad to do cucking like normies
better yet.. if i time it correctly he'll walk in right as i'm busting a load all over her face

in high school there was a guy who looked like my doppleganger which ppl would joke about

anyway, he was dating this foid who in freshman year would give me lots of iois but i never did anything cuz i was an autist

now they're married and he creampied her and now he has a kid with her

fuark.... i bet her pussy is so tight too she was petite af but like a curvy petite fuark i don't blame him for busting inside ngl.

i mog him in looks and money but his social circle is better

i fantasize about cucking him sometimes
tales? you fantasize about cucking him which makes you a cuck!!!

• JFL
Reactions: User28823