SHOULD I CUCK THIS MTN+ AND FUCK HIS MTB GIRLFRIEND?

?

• Cuck him

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • Block her

Votes: 27 44.3%

• Total voters
its weird tho, some people are in couple with people they dont like cuz they scared to be alone. idk.
Im mean, The reasoning doesnt really matter and especially in the story in the op

Nigga was with his gf of 5 years and is soon to be cucked, I dont think they were together for 5 whole years because they were scared to be alone all this time jfl
i just want to be rich af tbh
Having a goal aside from degeneracy garbage would be cool tbh,Good luck on that

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Im mean, The reasoning doesnt really matter and especially in the story in the op

Nigga was with his gf of 5 years and is soon to be cucked, I dont think they were together for 5 whole years because they were scared to be alone all this time jfl

Having a goal aside from degeneracy garbage would be cool tbh,Good luck on that
that dude in the story is stupid as fuck, i've met those type of girls tons of time.
if u been 5 years with your girls ? why she's not ur wife ?

everytime i go out and i met a girl who is ready to cuck the BF she's been with him like xx years and the dude still havnt propose.
but i blame her to not leave him. but still calling that girl your GF after five years and u live with her, yep u deserve to be cucked.

• Hmm...
that dude in the story is stupid as fuck, i've met those type of girls tons of time.

everytime i go out and i met a girl who is ready to cuck the BF she's been with him like xx years and the dude still havnt propose.
but i blame her to not leave him. but still calling that girl your GF after five years and u live with her, yep u deserve to be cucked.
Why do you think marrying a girl would make her loyal

• JFL
Would you want this to happen to you @Charisma

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Charisma
Dating is cucked for subhtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma, greycel and yeeyeeslayer

Although i do agree that 5 years is a lot of time to be with a single girl, And that marriage could be possible, That saying of women just like in the OP that said "he is been neglecting me" is mostly a lie and a cope from them, She did in fact just got bored of him and want to fuck a new guy now, But the reason she got bored and wants to reenter the carousel couldnt neccecaraly be because of "neglect" He would be perfectly giving her all positive attention still for all we know, We really shouldnt believe things women say lol

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
man of my friend, he is with this girls he has 600k loan on the house, and they 1 cat and 2 dogs.
Why do you think marrying a girl would make her loyal
its not about loyalty they all dream of that and if one of her friend got married with a dude that she only know since one year, yep u gonna get cucked

• Hmm...
bro honestly fuck chads like you that hit on taken girls with normie bfs

you guys are what's wrong with society :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Charisma
Would you want this to happen to you @Charisma
No, I won’t do it but I won’t block her either
I don’t know if I should expose her, I don’t like getting involved in other people’s lives but he deserves the truth, he’s taking her to expensive dinner dates weekly it’s brutal
idk what to do lol

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Although i do agree that 5 years is a lot of time to be with a single girl, And that marriage could be possible, That saying of women just like in the OP that said "he is been neglecting me" is mostly a lie and a cope from them, She did in fact just got bored of him and want to fuck a new guy now, But the reason she got bored and wants to reenter the carousel couldnt neccecaraly be because of "neglect" He would be perfectly giving her all positive attention still for all we know, We really shouldnt believe things women say lol
why shes not dumping him ? it's mean when she'll get bored she'll cuck you too

bro honestly fuck chads like you that hit on taken girls with normie bfs

you guys are what's wrong with society :hnghn:
She replied to 3 of my stories and I ignored it at first but I just felt like fuck it a couple of days ago and went with it

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
why shes not dumping him ? it's mean when she'll get bored she'll cuck you too
I mean isnt she already in the proccess of doing that?Why would she message other men especially in the way like the OP showed?

tinder is just stupid bimbos that’s my point, none even use it where I am as I’m not in a city
yea i would consider it if there was a chance for a mature partner but all you'll find are retarded brainrotted whores with the attention span of a dog , that will treat you like shit if you're not at least solid htn arguably low cl

• +1
Reactions: standardcel, Xtra and Charisma
Mirin the opinion switch
Truly one of a kind mindset 🤔
never changed my opinion I just don't understand what compels people to LARP-brag on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
yea i would consider it if there was a chance for a mature partner but all you'll find are retarded brainrotted whores with the attention span of a dog , that will treat you like shit if you're not at least solid htn arguably low cl
i always knew tinder was for subhuman dogs, all the girls are bimbos and the guys are laughable

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
never changed my opinion I just don't understand what compels people to LARP-brag on an incel forum
It’s not a larp nor a brag

What compels you into being a pedo

i always knew tinder was for subhuman dogs, all the girls are bimbos and the guys are laughable
yea not my place, but i'm tempted to try it for pumps and dumps if i'm lucky who knows i never tried

man of my friend, he is with this girls he has 600k loan on the house, and they 1 cat and 2 dogs.

600k loan -> she wanted to get married u dumbfuck, but she found another way to lock.

3 animals -> she wanted a kid but u cant read signals.

they been 5 years together ?

i mean if a dude come right now talk to her, and tell her of she's beautiful and want to be marry with her and have kids and she's wonderful. she will legit throw that appartment and animals in one second. He deserve be cucked to me.

• Hmm...
Nigga how is he LARPing!

No, I won’t do it but I won’t block her either
I don’t know if I should expose her, I don’t like getting involved in other people’s lives but he deserves the truth, he’s taking her to expensive dinner dates weekly it’s brutal
idk what to do lol
Do the right thing, whatever you think that is
Either way you'll walk out with no regrets and not having done anything wrong

I personally would tell the dude, even if he wasn't taking her on expensive dates.
Not money.. It's more the time that he has, he is spending on her
It's the equivalent of dying 20 years earlier, if he finds out the news at 40
You're letting a man live for 20 years longer

• Hmm...
I mean isnt she already in the proccess of doing that?Why would she message other men especially in the way like the OP showed?
i dont like girls who go to relationship to other relationship, i rather her to dump him. do a work on herself why it didnt work then go in another relationship. if she authorised in her morals to cheat because she was unhappy or neglected it's mean that she'll will switch at any sign of boredom to me. But idk tho apparently it's just a quick fuck

Do the right thing, whatever you think that is
Either way you'll walk out with no regrets and not having done anything wrong

I personally would tell the dude, even if he wasn't taking her on expensive dates.
Not money.. It's more the time that he has, he is spending on her
It's the equivalent of dying 20 years earlier, if he finds out the news at 40
You're letting a man live for 20 years longer
Thinkingfuel, I’ll make a throwaway account and text him
But I’ll sit in this idea until tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and greycel
i dont like girls who go to relationship to other relationship, i rather her to dump him. do a work on herself why it didnt work then go in another relationship. if she authorised in her morals to cheat because she was unhappy or neglected it's mean that she'll will switch at any sign of boredom to me. But idk tho apparently it's just a quick fuck
Bro jfl, We are talking about women here, What morals? Especially in a gynocentric feminist society noone will blame them for anything they do especially for the "lack" of something like morals jfl, Even if she was indeed the one to cuck the guy she is been with for 5 years, And posted this story on a lets say some shithole subbreddit like "am i the asshole" which does represent most of society since normies are infact simp garbage bluepillers, They would agree with her in fact that its good that she dumped him, Fully believing the excuse of "neglect" with no second questions asked, The truth doesnt matter, A woman can do no wrong in the eyes of the majority

• +1
Reactions: Manana, Charisma and lowiqNormie
Bro jfl, We are talking about women here, What morals? Especially in a gynocentric feminist society noone will blame them for anything they do especially for the "lack" of something like morals jfl, Even if she was indeed the one to cuck the guy she is been with for 5 years, And posted this story on a lets say some shithole subbreddit like "am i the asshole" which does represent most of society since normies are infact simp garbage bluepillers, They would agree with her in fact that its good that she dumped him, Fully believing the excuse of "neglect" with no second questions asked, The truth doesnt matter, A woman can do no wrong in the eyes of the majority
So fucking on spot

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
i'll insult the whole reddit and get banned, and i pay my voodoo guy to do some shadowstuff like this she'll get only retard kids. IDGAF BOUT SOCIETY I WANT THIS WHOLE WORLD TO COLLAPSE

• +1
i'll insult the whole reddit and get banned, and i pay my voodoo guy to do some shadowstuff like this she'll get only retard kids. IDGAF BOUT SOCIETY I WANT THIS WHOLE WORLD TO COLLAPSE
I admire your conviction, Shittalking the worldview of normies is a neccecity not because it will change anything meaningfully ( Since its still the vast majority of people that think that way) ,But someone just has to fucking do it at some point

I admire your conviction, Shittalking the worldview of normies is a neccecity not because it will change anything meaningfully ( Since its still the vast majority of people that think that way) ,But someone just has to fucking do it at some point
i think i might be actually redpilled, but idk lots of women think they are gift on earth and they are perfect and it's always the man faults, when you actually talk to her, she's not that great, she's not that hot. idk

very rare when u met a women that u want to kill for or u ready to die for her

that girl that OP is going to fuck is a WIHV, i like this terminology and i like to say it to the face of some ramdo.

you are WIHV material :love:.

W.HAT I H.AVE DONE. she wasnt that great and now she expecting a relationship with me, but i just want you to leave..

i think i might be actually redpilled, but idk lots of women think they are gift on earth and they are perfect and it's always the man faults, when you actually talk to her, she's not that great, she's not that hot. idk
Think about it, Why would they not think this way? Feminism and society gave them this conclusion because of all the propaganda and the simping that happens from the vast majority of men, If they have the OPTION of thinking a certain way or doing something that might be considered "immoral" Why would they not do it? There is no values imposed to anyone in general in todays world, and women specifically are the ones who are truly free to do what they want, And if everyone gives them support and the right to do it, obviously its gona happen

• +1
Think about it, Why would they not think this way? Feminism and society gave them this conclusion because of all the propaganda and the simping that happens from the vast majority of men, If they have the OPTION of thinking a certain way or doing something that might be considered "immoral" Why would they not do it? There is no values imposed to anyone in general in todays world, and women specifically are the ones who are truly free to do what they want, And if everyone gives them support and the right to do it, obviously its gona happen
i'm in france tho so mb it's different, but to me i think women who played games lost all, idk just walk on the street and i see the only women who are truly happies are the one with her 1 or 3 kids with a smile on their face, women who still going out or playing games about switching boyfriend are miserable inside. but thats my experience

• +1
She says she invested herself in the relationship but he’s neglecting
Should I cuck him and personalitymin or should I just block her

You don't steal the woman of another man. If you don't even have the minimum decency do it for your safety. If this mofo doesn't give a fuck you can end being beaten to shit by him and more of his friends, and well deserved.

i'm in france tho so mb it's different, but to me i think women who played games lost all, idk just walk on the street and i see the only women who are truly happies are the one with her 1 or 3 kids with a smile on their face, women who still going out or playing games about switching boyfriend are miserable inside. but thats my experience
Yeah it has to be like a location issue too, I understand what you are saying if thats the general situation there

I dont even want to begin describing to what is happening in the place i live, I genuinely believe that this shithole is going to collapse withing the next 10-20 years, And i mean like actual collapse, Average men with average jobs get cucked all the time in both terms of money and sex, And chadlites- htns doing Retard jobs that produce no value, Get paid at least double and obviously have all the women, If all average and below men woke up and just at the very least stop working after realizing that the system/society and the goverment is raping them to death, The collapse would come sooner and rebuilding also, Some people are just so stupid

Yeah it has to be like a location issue too, I understand what you are saying if thats the general situation there

I dont even want to begin describing to what is happening in the place i live, I genuinely believe that this shithole is going to collapse withing the next 10-20 years, And i mean like actual collapse, Average men with average jobs get cucked all the time in both terms of money and sex, And chadlites- htns doing Retard jobs that produce no value, Get paid at least double and obviously have all the women, If all average and below men woke up and just at the very least stop working after realizing that the system/society and the goverment is raping them to death, The collapse would come sooner and rebuilding also, Some people are just so stupid
more i get older the more i appreciate violence idk why tho

what are you looking for dicklet3incher ? in life or in general
Nothing, I have recently started a weight loss goal, But not in he hopes of "looksmaxing" or ascending, Because i think either way is not possible, No matter how i look or looksmax i will not find gf , Or even a sense of happiness in general

I really want my last years on this earth to be full with agonizing dread and misery, Obviously they were just that since now, But i coped with garbage food and other garbage, Why? There is no point, If im going to die alone and miserable, Its not going to be in a humiliating weak loser state, Its a hopeless unwinable war, But i romantisized the concept of certain defeat in my head for a while now, My roads for the future are only 2 at this point, A totally humuliating miserable future, Or a equally humuliating miserable future but with some kind of dignity at last, I choose the latter

Nothing, I have recently started a weight loss goal, But not in he hopes of "looksmaxing" or ascending, Because i think either way is not possible, No matter how i look or looksmax i will not find gf , Or even a sense of happiness in general

I really want my last years on this earth to be full with agonizing dread and misery, Obviously they were just that since now, But i coped with garbage food and other garbage, Why? There is no point, If im going to die alone and miserable, Its not going to be in a humiliating weak loser state, Its a hopeless unwinable war, But i romantisized the concept of certain defeat in my head for a while now, My roads for the future are only 2 at this point, A totally humuliating miserable future, Or a equally humuliating miserable future but with some kind of dignity at last, I choose the latter
Just focus on losing weight imo, your enemy right now is not society and foid its you, sry tho for the redpill speech

• +1
Just focus on losing weight imo, your enemy right now is not society and foid its you, sry tho for the redpill speech
It doesnt matter who might or not might be my enemy, It is over for me, But obviously i will go through the weight plan in full, People need certain "motives" as to possibly doing what i do and say "uhm yeah its for my health, Uhm yeah its for my confidence, Um yeah i just want to be attractive"

I do not care about any of that , I just enjoy the suffering at this point, Having to regurally work out for the first time in my life since 22 years, Having to actually have only 1-2 meals every day that normally wouldnt even be classified as "meals" in comparison to the garbage i ate just over half a year ago, In a way its actually the thought of dread, Misery, And futility that "motivates" me personally, Not the illusion of possible fulfillment or happiness if i succeed

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
It doesnt matter who might or not might be my enemy, It is over for me, But obviously i will go through the weight plan in full, People need certain "motives" as to possibly doing what i do and say "uhm yeah its for my health, Uhm yeah its for my confidence, Um yeah i just want to be attractive"

I do not care about any of that , I just enjoy the suffering at this point, Having to regurally work out for the first time in my life since 22 years, Having to actually have only 1-2 meals every day that normally wouldnt even be classified as "meals" in comparison to the garbage i ate just over half a year ago, In a way its actually the thought of dread, Misery, And futility that "motivates" me personally, Not the illusion of possible fulfillment or happiness if i succeed
Reconstruction Arc, honor and respect

• Love it

Reconstruction Arc, honor and respect
Also it might have seen like im exaggerating the dread or the intencity of my life now during this plan for some some form of "humbebragging"

I do not see it this way, Im not really doing anything that hard, Nor i have achieved significant results yet, It is just hard for me specifically since i have never experienced anything good and just force myself to experience Besides mental torture, Also physical too in the same time

For example i lost 28 kg in 3 months, I do know not if the average person thinks this is a high amount or not, But it certainly isnt for me, Since the start was over the 100ds and blah blah losing weight while obese is easier

What has hard spevifically was the sudden change of lifestyle, I could not walk a km at the beginning without feeling excessive pain in my legs, Fuck having a gf, The state which i would literally be unable TO WALK (y know, A lot more basic and normal thing than sex i would suppose) Drove me to extra dephts of insanity, Obviously it doesnt stop now, 3 more months and i will lose another 20ish kilos with the upcoming summer, And i would hope it would be just that

Fuck na nigga he finds out nigga might kill u straight shit homie
Either that or you're getting jumped by 10 black men in the next 5 years OP

Also it might have seen like im exaggerating the dread or the intencity of my life now during this plan for some some form of "humbebragging"

I do not see it this way, Im not really doing anything that hard, Nor i have achieved significant results yet, It is just hard for me specifically since i have never experienced anything good and just force myself to experience Besides mental torture, Also physical too in the same time

For example i lost 28 kg in 3 months, I do know not if the average person thinks this is a high amount or not, But it certainly isnt for me, Since the start was over the 100ds and blah blah losing weight while obese is easier

What has hard spevifically was the sudden change of lifestyle, I could not walk a km at the beginning without feeling excessive pain in my legs, Fuck having a gf, The state which i would literally be unable TO WALK (y know, A lot more basic and normal thing than sex i would suppose) Drove me to extra dephts of insanity, Obviously it doesnt stop now, 3 more months and i will lose another 20ish kilos with the upcoming summer, And i would hope it would be just that
nah u ok man, i had a self destruction arc to reconstruction arc, i dont want to overtalk it, but yeah there was a period of time in my life i really wanted to end it and i almost done it, but at the same time the routine you doing it you need to keep it even if no gain, even if no praise i have done it without expectations and mostly i think those are the most important time cuz like idk the devil want to stop you ? but idk keep it up.

now i like myself and i considere myself like dead but with extralife that's why i'm not scared or interessed by the mass opinion

• +1
Wtf, why would u cuck him?
Dismember her and make her eat herself

nah u ok man, i had a self destruction arc to reconstruction arc, i dont want to overtalk it, but yeah there was a period of time in my life i really wanted to end it and i almost done it, but at the same time the routine you doing it you need to keep it even if no gain, even if no praise i have done it without expectations and mostly i think those are the most important time cuz like idk the devil want to stop you ? but idk keep it up.

now i like myself and i considere myself like dead but with extralife that's why i'm not scared or interessed by the mass opinion
Yeah no others person opinion about myself does influence on me anymore, You should live by this rule too

Either it be praise (which most of the time it wont be) or insults, It doesnt affect me, What kind of fucking insult can a normie throw at me at this point for example that can "surprise" me or make me feel extra "dehumanized" or whatever the fuck jfl

I have experienced every single one, There is none left, And truth be told that normies although not physically subhumnan,They have subhuman iq and cant come up with anything original and just use the usual textbook of insults than the rest of their kind uses

Its all so stupid if you come to this conclusion

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN
She says she invested herself in the relationship but he’s neglecting
Should I cuck him and personalitymin or should I just block her

one nigga got stabbed in my school for fucking someones gf so be careful