Should i curl my hair? Pics included

D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
Its long and unkempt straight because i was depressed for a long time i want to do something with it now tho what should i do with it based on my face type

Attachments

• 6E6EB4EE-F4BF-4939-B34A-9B8505E8E2DD.jpeg
    6E6EB4EE-F4BF-4939-B34A-9B8505E8E2DD.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 0
  • C1E6660C-2260-49EF-BA83-DDEA0E968C64.jpeg
    C1E6660C-2260-49EF-BA83-DDEA0E968C64.jpeg
    383.4 KB · Views: 0
  • E4D8ACFE-5FA9-479D-8C52-1DDC4756D97C.png
    E4D8ACFE-5FA9-479D-8C52-1DDC4756D97C.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime and Deleted member 18012
nah you look cute wiht it (no homo)

nah you look cute wiht it (no homo)
Thank you buddy. Im coming to terms with being good looking funny enough. I was in the psych ward for 21 days and im so blessed to have good looks and to have been cured of the chemical imbalances plaguing my brain lol. This place wasnt right for me as a teenager with issues untreated

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
@Adamantium whats so funny pal:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime and Deleted member 18012
Thank you buddy. Im coming to terms with being good looking funny enough. I was in the psych ward for 21 days and im so blessed to have good looks and to have been cured of the chemical imbalances plaguing my brain lol. This place wasnt right for me as a teenager with issues untreated
brah leave this place then, donjt see a point for you to be here if you have those typa issues

brah leave this place then, donjt see a point for you to be here if you have those typa issues
Its still intriguing for me but ill probably leave. I just want a good, non toxic looks place with knowledge still. Im in a discord group thats pretty good made by @prettyboislime , im probably one of the top 5 most legit pubertal hormonemaxers to date of all time, i know so much about looks now and want to use it in a positive way for myself and a group of like minded individuals, hard to do on this website

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
Yes, I think slightly curly would look good.

fuark the pubertymaxxing compounds actually worked,

hgh anavar igf1lr3 dht gel mk677 megadose, what else did you do?

fuark the pubertymaxxing compounds actually worked,

hgh anavar igf1lr3 dht gel mk677 megadose, what else did you do?
test, pregenelone, dhea, t3/t4, rad140, aromasin, arimidex, nolvadex, progesterone, winstrol, every vitamin and supplement you could think of

test, pregenelone, dhea, t3/t4, rad140, aromasin, arimidex, nolvadex, progesterone, winstrol, every vitamin and supplement you could think of
question howd you get the money?

Its still intriguing for me but ill probably leave. I just want a good, non toxic looks place with knowledge still. Im in a discord group thats pretty good made by @prettyboislime , im probably one of the top 5 most legit pubertal hormonemaxers to date of all time, i know so much about looks now and want to use it in a positive way for myself and a group of like minded individuals, hard to do on this website
Invite me if you can

@prettyboislime send me the inv over, Im injecting HGH Rn

Aromasin and arimidex at the same time would fuck you up how much do you spend on a years supply . Just stick to 6.25 mg aromasin

Yo Im injecting igf but what do you use to inject I just ordered a syringe and needle and plan to do in subcutaneously in my upper arm. @prettyboyslime invite me (y)

Curls would suit your bone structure but your hair is already wavy so look to a vinnie hacker hairstyle

Yo Im injecting igf but what do you use to inject I just ordered a syringe and needle and plan to do in subcutaneously in my upper arm . @prettyboyslime invite me (y)