Should I cut my corners of the lips?

realapeallhunter

realapeallhunter

Iron
Joined
May 19, 2026
Posts
36
Reputation
9
should I cut my corners of the lips
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6496.jpeg
    IMG_6496.jpeg
    912 KB · Views: 0
why bro. U don’t have bad lips. Make a pic from further and show lips with minimal lens distortion 👍
 
If the issue for you is for your downturned lips, cutting them wouldn’t help. There are some “lips exercises” here on org but I’m not sure if those would really help. Otherwise Botox or fillers would work 👍

This+rhinoplasty (very subtle, your nose isnt bad at all, but it would look better) would ascend you.
Mirin bones
 
cutting your lips depends on your nose to mouth ratio, ur ratio is good u dont need doing this
 

Similar threads

realapeallhunter
Replies
5
Views
35
nienw9
nienw9
L
Replies
4
Views
71
liyas
L
realapeallhunter
Replies
7
Views
69
logicalpill850
logicalpill850
williomdyd123
Replies
9
Views
95
psycho.
psycho.
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
5
Views
44
RoidedFighter
RoidedFighter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top