Should I cut my medial canthus (13)

williomdyd123

williomdyd123

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
1
I’m 13 and my eye area is really weak, I was looking for why my eye area was so bad and I think it is because of my eye shape and my round medius canthal so should I cut it or not. I am also use babe lash to get more eyelashes to improve my eye area and let me know what else I should get
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7381.jpeg
    IMG_7381.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole
I’m 13 and my eye area is really weak, I was looking for why my eye area was so bad and I think it is because of my eye shape and my round medius canthal so should I cut it or not. I am also use babe lash to get more eyelashes to improve my eye area and let me know what else I should get
i cant fucking see nga
 
I’m 13 and my eye area is really weak, I was looking for why my eye area was so bad and I think it is because of my eye shape and my round medius canthal so should I cut it or not. I am also use babe lash to get more eyelashes to improve my eye area and let me know what else I should get
dude just let your body develop these are prime development years, you can grow up to 3-4 inches in height a year rn just let your body and face grow come back when your like 15
 
  • +1
Reactions: OgSchaefchen
ur young, fix teeth with orthodontics and have a optimal diet, dont cut it its retarded. also avoid extractions and look into if your recessed and what you can do about it at your young age
 
ur young, fix teeth with orthodontics and have a optimal diet, dont cut it its retarded. also avoid extractions and look into if your recessed and what you can do about it at your young age
I’m trying to get a herbst appliance cause I was tounge thrusting up until like 3 weeks ago when I learned how to mew correctly but even tho when I try to put my whole tounge on the back on my mouth I gag idk how to fix it
 
bro, you're 13. let growing do its thing for you. cutting the medial canthus is a very risky procedure if you do it urself and youll most likely just get crusty bloody eyes for a week till they return to normal.
 
I’m 13 and my eye area is really weak, I was looking for why my eye area was so bad and I think it is because of my eye shape and my round medius canthal so should I cut it or not. I am also use babe lash to get more eyelashes to improve my eye area and let me know what else I should get
Yeah do it if you want to. Kinda high risk-low reward tho.
 
  • +1
Reactions: freakicris
I’m 13 and my eye area is really weak, I was looking for why my eye area was so bad and I think it is because of my eye shape and my round medius canthal so should I cut it or not. I am also use babe lash to get more eyelashes to improve my eye area and let me know what else I should get. Give it some time ur 13 havnt even finished puberty yet
 

Similar threads

realapeallhunter
Replies
7
Views
70
logicalpill850
logicalpill850
f.333
Replies
2
Views
29
f.333
f.333
dexterr molecule
Discussion Medial canthus cut
Replies
2
Views
86
Recalcitrance
Recalcitrance
asddcnn
Replies
8
Views
64
cutebabychud
cutebabychud
B
Replies
8
Views
74
burnermbf23
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top