Should i cut now to 9% from 14.5% or keep bulking to 17% and then cut

mizrahi_hater

mizrahi_hater

Swallow the duginpill
Close to 17, it might waste some time that i could've built muscle but i'm desperate for attraction and attraction is ALL face

If your goals are to improve face, cut.
sub10bf is not always the best option. 10-15 is the ideal most of the time

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Elvisandreaa
I'm 14.5% and i don't look lean, so should i cut?
Do you have visible abs? If so, then you lack bone on your face. If you don't, then you should cut.

I'm 14.5% and i don't look lean, so should i cut?
can you see fully visible abs? If not you’re probably not 14% or just extremely low muscle mass in that case you need to bulk

They are partly visible, i have a little belly
Try doing cardio, regular workouts, and drinking 3-4 lt of water every day for a couple of weeks. It can be bloat but I think you're just skinny fat.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
If you have some belly youre not 14% end of story

Try doing cardio, regular workouts, and drinking 3-4 lt of water every day for a couple of weeks. It can be bloat but I think you're just skinny fat.
Shut up😡 i have 40% muscles the test is legit, how many times does i have to tell you i'm somewhat muscular :feelsree:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220912-202914_OKOK.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-202914_OKOK.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
To actually answer the question, lol

Always cut until you are between 10%-12% body fat

Then bulk up to 15% bf max

Rinse repeat

Only exception I can think of is if you are underweight BMI, which 99% of people will not be asking this question

• +1
Reactions: mizrahi_hater
To actually answer the question, lol

Always cut until you are between 10%-12% body fat

Then bulk up to 15% bf max

Rinse repeat

Only exception I can think of is if you are underweight BMI, which 99% of people will not be asking this question
What should I do? I’m 6’1 and 76 kg. Had to stop working out for 4 months sadly and lost a fair amount of muscle. My abs aren’t at all visible and I feel like my jawline has too much fat around it so i guess I’m skinny fat then? Should I cut now when I’m starting gym again or bulk?

What should I do? I’m 6’1 and 76 kg. Had to stop working out for 4 months sadly and lost a fair amount of muscle. My abs aren’t at all visible and I feel like my jawline has too much fat around it so i guess I’m skinny fat then? Should I cut now when I’m starting gym again or bulk?
Bulk then cut

You can usually add weight to your lifts purely through neurological adaptation (especially with a history of training) even on a cut, up until you can bench your own bodyweight on your work sets... as long as you are getting enough protein.

So if you aren't benching your own bodyweight, you should be getting noob gains... especially when you are retraining. I would cut and just make sure you get enough protein.

If you are benching your own bodyweight or more for work sets, I would personally just try to keep all your lifts where they are and cut to 10% - 12% then go from there.

• +1
Reactions: mizrahi_hater