Should I cycle 500 mg instead of 200? + Rate my current plan (roidcels gtfih)

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
I'm thinking about:
200-500 mg / week
250 iu hcg every other day
20mg nolvadex 8 weeks after
+ aromasin (maybe)

Is there any reason why I shouldn't just inject 500 mg a week? Besides the fact that I might need to use an AI, if I'm going to suppress my T minus well go all the way right? Can any roidcels comment on the bloating + acne they got while on 500 mg, and how much muscle anyone on ~200 gained during a 12 week cycle?

200mg/wk is useless for 12 weeks, do 500mg.

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery, fjor2096 and Deleted member 16501
I'm thinking about:
200-500 mg / week
250 iu hcg every other day
20mg nolvadex 8 weeks after
+ aromasin (maybe)

Is there any reason why I shouldn't just inject 500 mg a week? Besides the fact that I might need to use an AI, if I'm going to suppress my T minus well go all the way right? Can any roidcels comment on the bloating + acne they got while on 500 mg, and how much muscle anyone on ~200 gained during a 12 week cycle?
Do 500 mg for sure! Keep Aromasin on hand!

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
  • Woah
you will gain intense lean test meat at the expense of your collagen and hair; this cycle will age you a couple years or more.

Running a cycle is a dumb meme you either go all in or you don't inject steroids, blast and cruise 500-1000 to 200-300

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and redfacccee
what are you laughing at you retard
imagine going out of your way to donate blood, just lol.

athletes have a naturally higher hematocrit level. every single man woman and child that lives at high altitude has high hematocrit, do they need to donate blood?

water, grapefruit, aspirin (to not have a stroke) at most

imagine going out of your way to donate blood, just lol.

athletes have a naturally higher hematocrit level. every single man woman and child that lives at high altitude has high hematocrit, do they need to donate blood?

water, grapefruit, aspirin (to not have a stroke) at most
we are talking about excess red blood cell count from testosterone injections. when I injected 250 ml it was already higher than normal. imagine injecting 500 ml or more. these excess red blood cells thicken your blood, slowing its flow, which may cause serious problems. it is convenient to lower red blood cell count, blood donation (or just drawing out 470 ml of blood) is a simple and effective way to lower it, and it has other health benefits too.

we are talking about excess red blood cell count from testosterone injections. when I injected 250 ml it was already higher than normal. imagine injecting 500 ml or more. these excess red blood cells thicken your blood, slowing its flow, which may cause serious problems. it is convenient to lower red blood cell count, blood donation (or just drawing out 470 ml of blood) is a simple and effective way to lower it, and it has other health benefits too.
do you even know what hematocrit is? i'm going to assume not as you went out of your way to declare that we are "talking about rbc" as if i wasn't already, and, i'm also going to assume you're about two deviations below average iq as your reading comprehension appears to be null after deciding to mansplain to me - you couldn't decipher that i already know more than you ever would about this topic

do you even know what hematocrit is? i'm going to assume not as you went out of your way to declare that we are "talking about rbc" as if i wasn't already, and, i'm also going to assume you're about two deviations below average iq as your reading comprehension appears to be null after deciding to mansplain to me - you couldn't decipher that i already know more than you ever would about this topic
mansplaining? who the hell would use that word except for feminist SJW cucks. just kill yourself for using that word alone.
you know basically shit, you have zero arguments except ad hominem. imagine being so retarded to actually advice that "just drink water and take aspirin bro" and your hematocrit will be fine even if you are on 1000 ml testosterone and roids. guess what retard many roidcels actually donate blood for the reason I mentioned. it was even advised to me by an andrologist. but I assume a random forum shithead will know more about this than an actual andrologist. I gave a valuable advice that can help newbies, while you advised to eat grapefruit. just fuck off you clown.

mansplaining? who the hell would use that word except for feminist SJW cucks. just kill yourself for using that word alone.
you know basically shit, you have zero arguments except ad hominem. imagine being so retarded to actually advice that "just drink water and take aspirin bro" and your hematocrit will be fine even if you are on 1000 ml testosterone and roids. guess what retard many roidcels actually donate blood for the reason I mentioned. it was even advised to me by an andrologist. but I assume a random forum shithead will know more about this than an actual andrologist. I gave a valuable advice that can help newbies, while you advised to eat grapefruit. just fuck off you clown.
u are telling this guy to donate on a 500mg cycle :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

200mg/wk is useless for 12 weeks, do 500mg.
This.

200mg a week is good for an indefinite TRT cycle but if you really want to pack on muscle just do 500mg for 12 weeks, or search some beginners cycle where they start at 250mg and build up to 400mg

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and redfacccee
u are telling this guy to donate on a 500mg cycle :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
yeah just eat grapefruit instead. read thinksteroids forum, there were guys that showed their blood tests, and had high hematocrit levels even on 250 mg test. bodies are different you moron. like I said I gave a helpful advice, while you contributed nothing of value to the thread.

it is called satire, but I don't expect a retarded zoomer like yourself that uses words like "mansplaining" to understand that.

you will gain intense lean test meat at the expense of your collagen and hair; this cycle will age you a couple years or more.
I'm rice so I'm not too worried about either of those :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
I'm rice so I'm not too worried about either of those :feelsgood:
Yeah fuck that shit tbh

do u think roided up insta models are worried about hair and collagen like the autists on this forum? No they're too busy fucking bitches

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery, fjor2096 and redfacccee
yeah just eat grapefruit instead. read thinksteroids forum, there were guys that showed their blood tests, and had high hematocrit levels even on 250 mg test. bodies are different you moron. like I said I gave a helpful advice, while you contributed nothing of value to the thread.

it is called satire, but I don't expect a retarded zoomer like yourself that uses words like "mansplaining" to understand that.
ahh sorry i forgot to also mention that mansplaining is a satirical word, my bad..

yeah keep writing everything off on satire u disgusting low iq clown, the only thing you're capable of is paraphrasing other people's information with that toilet plunger iq

ahh sorry i forgot to also mention that mansplaining is a satirical word, my bad..

yeah keep writing everything off on satire u disgusting low iq clown, the only thing you're capable of is paraphrasing other people's information with that toilet plunger iq
mansplaining = "the explanation of something by a man, typically to a woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronizing."

are you a woman you faggot?

mansplaining = "the explanation of something by a man, typically to a woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronizing."

are you a woman you faggot?
lel

if ur not 10% bodyfat. dont do roids.

bulk fags are degens, hardstuck eating pizzas every weekend. and gain no benefit from the roids they take.

when ur face is 10%, ur abs show, then u can inject, and grow aesthetic tissue without the wasted time :p. or inject 150/wk to cut down. it helps mentally

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and gamma
if ur not 10% bodyfat. dont do roids.

bulk fags are degens, hardstuck eating pizzas every weekend. and gain no benefit from the roids they take.

when ur face is 10%, ur abs show, then u can inject, and grow aesthetic tissue without the wasted time :p. or inject 150/wk to cut down. it helps mentally
I am 61 kg 6'1 and fixed my diet been eating clean for 2 months now.

You're 16 years old 61 kg and want to start steroids right away? Why not eat and lift properly for a year? Start on SARMS if you want to be on something that bad. What's the point in starting test so early?

ya that should be fine. start at 200 then increase to 500 next month. take estrogen inhib aswell, it helps even though i didnt take it early on. 500 is overkill, but try it out for yourself i guess:p

• +1
200 is enough, 500 will not make a big difference, will only raise the risk of side effects for 10% more gains.
This is from personal experience, I got 90% of gains with 200 test as I did with 500 test + winstrol + anavar + masteron.

What you can do is add a bit of an DHT derivative to maximise free T, by lowering SHBG. For example you can add a bit of winstrol or proviron every week.

Be careful with hcg, it can overstimulate your leydig cells, and will not produce testosterone effectively after. I would use as little compounds as possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
you can lel at your life you abused incel dog. but at least you can cope by telling yourself that you are high IQ. :feelskek:
sadly in reality you get destroyed in debates, and all you can do is resorting to shitposting and low quality trolling.

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee
You fucking one of a kind truecel abomination how dare you use sjw conspiracy theory words here. I declare a war against you and your subhuman family for not aborting you.

You're either a true soyboy or a subhuman foid is disguise trying to act high IQ. I can't believe how can someone use sjw conspiracy theories here. You fuckin abomination, just thank God for every breathe you're taking right now(you're probably a liberal atheist tho). Don't ever use those words in real life or you'll get a taste of what man-beating is jfl

You are in my EVISCERATION list from now on. I'll be watching out if you spread anymore sjw conspiracy theory here it'll be over for you

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
You fucking one of a kind truecel abomination how dare you use sjw conspiracy theory words here. I declare a war against you and your subhuman family for not aborting you.

You're either a true soyboy or a subhuman foid is disguise trying to act high IQ. I can't believe how can someone use sjw conspiracy theories here. You fuckin abomination, just thank God for every breathe you're taking right now(you're probably a liberal atheist tho). Don't ever use those words in real life or you'll get a taste of what man-beating is jfl

You are in my EVISCERATION list from now on. I'll be watching out if you spread anymore sjw conspiracy theory here it'll be over for you
:p

if you are including HCG on cycle, you should definetly do 500mg. you wont even notice the difference on 200mg.

including HCG on a 200mg is massive overkill.

I promise you will NOT regret 500mg, especially if you have HCG and ai. I did 400mg with no HCG and ai and had a great time.