Should I date a girl whom I mog by 1 PSL?

Should i date her?

• Total voters
I don't think I will catch feelings for her

however

I have absolutely ZERO experience with relationships
Okay than just use this as a chance to get sexual experiences. If you really don’t care about her than you can try things you would normally be too scared to try with a girl ur attracted to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I don't feel attracted at all
Why would you then? It'll get you no real experience, as you'll not think about her the same way as you'd think about someone you truly like.

• +1
yes, women have a much higher dating market value then men anyway,

would she date titbot?

would she date titbot?

she is 5'6. Sometimes i bend to stay face to face at her height and ask "would you date me if i had that height?" And she laughs and say "no"

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3328
Try to get fwb if you’re not that into her

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 3328
Why would you then? It'll get you no real experience, as you'll not think about her the same way as you'd think about someone you truly like.
I'm soon going to be 19 and I never had a gf and have zero relationship experience. Had sex few times but it was a one time thing.

Maybe just get some relationship experience? It would most likely not end well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I'm soon going to be 19 and I never had a gf and have zero relationship experience. Had sex but it was a one time thing.

Maybe just get some relationship experience? It would most likely not end well.
Well if she's fuckable, go for it, but doesn't really matter. Women can't tell as most men are bad in bed anyways. It won't work as relationship experience, as if there's no attraction, it's like you're hanging out with a guy, and when someone you actually likes shows up, you'll freeze anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 3328
most men are bad in bed anyways
Sounds like first hand experience :lul:

Just FWB her if you don't find her that attractive. Your attraction might grow later as you get used to her and as your desperateness rises, but until then don't get locked down.

BTW: You can pm me her nudes than I can give you a better oppinion on how to act.
Maybe I’m just a psycho but you can easily manipulate her into thinking it’s a relationship when it means nothing to you

Don't do that. Low psl foids are basically in the same bad position as us. They might have it a bit easier to get pumped and dumped but in the end they still have feelings and want someone to love just as us. If you shit on their feelings you are not better than the girls that play with your feelings.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1476
Told her I like her but as a friend. She started crying and I awkwardly hugged her. Hopefully things won't be too weird in the future.

I don't feel very attracted to her, should I do it for experience?
It's basic in relationship to feel attracted to her, so no bro

• +1