Should I date a girl who's 5'10?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I'm the one who suggested friendship tbh cuz we matched right after my breakup so I just wanted people to hangout with and make friends.

She's almost my height (5'11 frauding as 6') and we met on tinder, I honestly just wanted to be her friend cuz she's so tall but I'm not sure. She looks cute to me (mid tier Beckie, mostly white quarter hispanic). We get along really well and hung out a few times and gonna go somewhere together next weekend.

Obviously since we matched on tinder she finds me attractive and she said I look like Joaquin Phoenix especially my eyes. So the attraction is there and obviously my frame adds to my overall size factor but do you think it's a good idea or no? Serious I don't want to date a girl who later on loses attraction cuz I'm not taller than her. Sounds like a big problem just waiting to happen

@Xangsane @Baldingman1998 @jim @Assyrian_Warrior @gamma @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, volcelfatcel, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Pump and Dump.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Copernicus, Hikicel69, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person
Start taking glucosamine for morning height retention

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Growth Plate, fauxfox and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
sounds like u should be easily able to fuck if u aren’t a faggot nigger

mirin tbh and yea it’s worth it, who cares if she ghosts u after sex, most tall girls are more lenient about height than shorter goblinas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit, Hikicel69, Growth Plate and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
sounds like u should be easily able to fuck if u aren’t a faggot nigger

mirin tbh and yea it’s worth it, who cares if she ghosts u after sex, most tall girls are more lenient about height than shorter goblinas
Nah I can probably fuck her but I don't know how to transition from us being friends to telling her I'm attracted to her sexually jfl. I never befriend girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Baldingman1998, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and 1 other person
I'm the one who suggested friendship tbh cuz we matched right after my breakup so I just wanted people to hangout with and make friends.

She's almost my height (5'11 frauding as 6') and we met on tinder, I honestly just wanted to be her friend cuz she's so tall but I'm not sure. She looks cute to me (mid tier Beckie, mostly white quarter hispanic). We get along really well and hung out a few times and gonna go somewhere together next weekend.

Obviously since we matched on tinder she finds me attractive and she said I look like Joaquin Phoenix especially my eyes. So the attraction is there and obviously my frame adds to my overall size factor but do you think it's a good idea or no? Serious I don't want to date a girl who later on loses attraction cuz I'm not taller than her. Sounds like a big problem just waiting to happen

do it for your son

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, ballskin, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and CupOfCoffee
Nah I can probably fuck her but I don't know how to transition from us being friends to telling her I'm attracted to her sexually jfl. I never befriend girls
nigga wtf, u don’t ask her that

just invite her over to watch a movie and chill or smth then slowly escalate, works for me bro.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
JFL dude and you want a 5'10 girl lmao. It's not expensive and you'll get 0.25-0.5 inch
I want her genes tbh. Just want my son to have her height genes jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and Lmao
nigga wtf, u don’t ask her that

just invite her over to watch a movie and chill or smth then slowly escalate, works for me bro.
I suppose it's not complicated. Will do it if I decide to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525 and Deleted member
yes, imagine the footjobs from her large feet

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998, Lmao and 7 others
I love sexy white girl feet

imagine going near disgusting ethnic feet

Never began for u

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
I like smaller feet tbh but nothing bad about big feet too :lul: she also has nice feet I saw them alhamdulillah

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lmao, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and 2 others
up to you

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and CupOfCoffee
I love sexy white girl feet

imagine going near disgusting ethnic feet

Never began for u
65d64e68 7581 4dfe 9a54 d40524d2299b m

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member
I like smaller feet tbh but nothing bad about big feet too :lul: she also has nice feet I saw them alhamdulillah
Take her to restaurant so she can give u footjob under the table on your first date

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and 1 other person
It’s over I have size 9 shoes

• +1
Is height really a consideration here? Doesn't seem that relevent to me

• +1
I would fuck but not ltr
When has heels heightmogs you :hnghn:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, Lmao and 3 others

Attachments

• 118178582_2712105212361889_2309902078310319851_n.mp4
    456.2 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Height makes no difference :owo: maybe even better, cuz healthier genes and whatevs
Bruh I don't mind her height. I'm worried she will not be satisfied dating a guy who's only 1 inch taller than her

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and ChristianChad
Only if you have big dick

You need some upper hand so having good body and big dick will do it

Bruh I don't mind her height. I'm worried she will not be satisfied dating a guy who's only 1 inch taller than her
You'll know if she's not satisfied. I think she'll be fine if you're good for eachother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and gamma

I do alhamdulillah

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Dick is decently big and my frame is legit 24"

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and onnysk
Tall bitches are hot af, atleast to me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Hikicel69, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and 1 other person

Akhi my my sister is 6’0 and she still wants the same height
Height requirement is still the same 6’-6’4don’t think she want any taller guy

Mid tier normie is bad tho
The average is shit
Are you sure she’s mid tier normie
Dm me her pics if you want to

If she’s cute and tall and I found her attractive she’s LTR material ngl

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Yeah my aunt is 5’10 is huge and she’s ogre tier ngl
My sister looks like the good type of big not really ogreish