Should I date a girl who's 5'10?

Have mogger sons with her

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I mean not to sound rude or anything but you enjoy pegging and foot stuff, so I don't imagine you put your masculinity on a very high pedestal so I would do it if I were you. Your sons would also be thankful.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member
I mean not to sound rude or anything but you enjoy pegging and foot stuff, so I don't imagine you put your masculinity on a very high pedestal so I would do it if I were you. Your sons would also be thankful.
Yes I'm not masculine :lul:

Bro have you seen me? Come visit me and you'll see how non-masculine I am

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Yes I'm not masculine :lul:

Bro have you seen me? Come visit me and you'll see how non-masculine I am
You inject T, have a 22 inch bideltoid and are masc asf. Who is gonna care if ur gf is only a little shorter than you?

• +1
You inject T, have a 22 inch bideltoid and are masc asf. Who is gonna care if ur gf is only a little shorter than you?
24 inch* had it measured by 3 people

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
height is the biggest cope
you'll be fine

if she loses attraction it's cause you got fucked in the ass by a tranny ngl

• JFL
height is the biggest cope
you'll be fine

if she loses attraction it's cause you got fucked in the ass by a tranny ngl
I take that to the grave

what happens in the dark will always come to the light tho
Screenshot 20220528 111129

I'm the one who suggested friendship tbh cuz we matched right after my breakup so I just wanted people to hangout with and make friends.

She's almost my height (5'11 frauding as 6') and we met on tinder, I honestly just wanted to be her friend cuz she's so tall but I'm not sure. She looks cute to me (mid tier Beckie, mostly white quarter hispanic). We get along really well and hung out a few times and gonna go somewhere together next weekend.

Obviously since we matched on tinder she finds me attractive and she said I look like Joaquin Phoenix especially my eyes. So the attraction is there and obviously my frame adds to my overall size factor but do you think it's a good idea or no? Serious I don't want to date a girl who later on loses attraction cuz I'm not taller than her. Sounds like a big problem just waiting to happen
Sounds exactly like my cousin. Would have been a good thing if my cousin was male. 🤣

Mf you’re living the dream, go get her and stop being a bitch. It’s gonna feel good af when you see her heightfog all these worthless goblinas

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and CupOfCoffee
Do you like long slender legs better than penguin legs?

@Lmao 's bussy

@Lmao 's bussy

Yes? Imagine the top genetics