Should I delay finasteride/hair loss treatment till after college?

A

Account717

Silver
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Posts
696
Reputation
578
I have one year of college left, and I'm thinking that I should delay any treatment.
Yes the recession will get worse in that time, but treatment can be started right after college. Do you think this scenario could be preferable to spending my last year of college in and out of shedding phases, possible side effects, etc., because of finasteride, even if it may help further down the line?
 
Just start now, if you delay now you will worry about the same thing anyway after college.
Yeah but if you think about it, last year of college is more important than any other year of my life that I have left, in terms of keeping up appearances, making friends, possibly talking to girls, and working hard academically and career-wise.
I have to be on my A-game next year, and I don't want my confidence shattered by shedding or anything in this crucial time.
 
Brutal. I started during covid right when everything went remote.
Brutal indeed. During covid, I was sitting in my room all day, and I could have experimented with anything and everything with no one to judge. But what was the problem? I had no ducking money yet.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21307

Similar threads

Eldian
Replies
5
Views
49
TestoMaxxer
TestoMaxxer
foidshater_
Serious Hair loss🥲
Replies
6
Views
60
LTN17
LTN17
RD2HT
Replies
3
Views
75
Eldian
Eldian
BraveCake
Replies
35
Views
167
Junbae
Junbae
Zayd.
Replies
7
Views
69
asianegg
asianegg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top