Invisible to women
Will it improve coloring?

Photo 2022 12 23 07 19 46
Photo 2022 12 23 07 19 43

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 23558 and Brazitard
@Iasacrko need your advice

definitely, why tf is your hair blonde in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Chinlet Ascension
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 20370
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho, pardocel, Deleted member 16474 and 4 others
considering you don't even know how to spell dye correctly, I don't know how good of an idea it is...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24444
considering you don't even know how to spell dye correctly, I don't know how good of an idea it is...
Only noticed now jfl:lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust

Attachments

• photo_2022-12-23_07-34-18.jpg
    photo_2022-12-23_07-34-18.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
definitely, why tf is your hair blonde in the first place?
u should also do the eyebrows either way even if you don’t paint ur hair darker eyebrows are always better, as for the hair I think it looks better but your smv wouldn’t exactly increase you’d just change Nisches. That’s one of the things some girls prefer it blonde and others dark for you I’d recommend dark brown instead of complete black but that would also be nice. You look sorta Asian so you could pull that K-pop appeal I think darker hair has more appeal anyway

Half and half. One side black, other side blonde.

dye it brown

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko
I think it makes you look worse and makes you look East Asian, and even if you did I don’t think it would help much. You could try experimenting with dyeing eyebrows a darker shade to give some contrast

If you are aryan then go full blonde don’t listen to these ethnics

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
If you are aryan then go full blonde don’t listen to these ethnics
We also have these color of eyes but it’s rate tho. I’m going to fraud with contacts
A6EE2123 D974 4CBC AE75 DB689583B592

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
dye your eyebrows first

You are balding and asian.Over for you

My bad since your no aryan do what you want

asian girls like as light as possible hair i think

but ive seen studies white girls prefer brown

Blonde hair is a massive halo for asians.

its unique but objectively not attractive

Ignore your vision.

That’s like you saying you are British Anglo
YEAH I mean if you lived in Africa you’d be an African Anglo so it makes sense.

YEAH I mean if you lived in Africa you’d be an African Anglo so it makes sense.
???????????

Whilst being true if I was Anglo, That doesn’t relate to what I said.

You are <British> <Indian/paki> <local regional phenotype>

<Government Borders> <racial ethnicity> <local regional phenotype>

@mrriceguy is LARPING as 100% Kazak
He is <Kazak> <hapa mutt>

Governments of countries with many ethnicities frequently try to erase peoples own identities and label them only as property of the state borders. In many countries they often go as far as to outlaw it as “discrimination” to even label someone’s ethnicity without even implying any negativity.

???????????

Whilst being true if I was Anglo, That doesn’t relate to what I said.

You are <British> <Indian/paki> <local regional phenotype>

<Government Borders> <racial ethnicity> <local regional phenotype>

@mrriceguy is LARPING as 100% Kazak
He is <Kazak> <hapa mutt>

Governments of countries with many ethnicities frequently try to erase peoples own identities and label them only as property of the state borders. In many countries they often go as far as to outlaw it as “discrimination” to even label someone’s ethnicity without even implying any negativity.
Kazakhs aren't hapa.. they aren't half white half asian. They are Central Asian Turkic people. Prior to the Turkic / Mongol invasions the people living there weren't from Europe so that makes no sense. They were Indo-Europeans but native to Central Asia. Now it'd make more sense to call Finnish people hapa since they are Europeans with East Asian admixture.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and LiteralCaucasian
Wtf blond asian?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and MoggerChad
Kazakhs aren't hapa.. they aren't half white half asian. They are Central Asian Turkic people. Prior to the Turkic / Mongol invasions the people living there weren't from Europe so that makes no sense. They were Indo-Europeans but native to Central Asia. Now it'd make more sense to call Finnish people hapa since they are Europeans with East Asian admixture.
I don’t think such an Expert exists to identify how many different breeds of cum that runs through his veins…

Whatever type of new mutt creature type that he is then. It needs a new racial ethnicity identity name.

B2959F0A AA2A 41B2 B050 2611A79F2E46

Los Eurasia Cretura, Abominacion Type 13

Quite the specimen indeed

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044

Kazakhstan is a multiethnic country where the indigenous ethnic group, the Kazakhs, comprise the majority of the population. As of 2021, ethnic Kazakhs are about 70% of the population and ethnic Russians in Kazakhstan are about 16%.[1] These are the two dominant ethnic groups in the country with a wide array of other groups represented, including Ukrainians, Uzbeks, Germans, Tatars, Chechens, Ingush, Uyghurs, Koreans, and Meskhetian Turks.[2]

@mrriceguy is a combination of all of those nationalities cum

Those being literal Georgians who have the label of Turk for really angering reasons
Kazakhstan is more muttier than the creatures of Brazil

As Europe collapses, New world ordercels going to send 10 million Bantu gorilla niggers into Kazakhstan to create the ultimate mutt creature. Just for the lolz

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel and LiteralCaucasian
Kazakhstan is more muttier than the creatures of Brazil

As Europe collapses, New world ordercels going to send 10 million Bantu gorilla niggers into Kazakhstan to create the ultimate mutt creature. Just for the lolz
I don't like Jews.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel and Patient A