Should I die my hair black?

Kazakhs aren't hapa.. they aren't half white half asian. They are Central Asian Turkic people. Prior to the Turkic / Mongol invasions the people living there weren't from Europe so that makes no sense. They were Indo-Europeans but native to Central Asia. Now it'd make more sense to call Finnish people hapa since they are Europeans with East Asian admixture.
So they are turkic people with mogol mix? Similar to turks but more mongol DNA?

So they are turkic people with mogol mix? Similar to turks but more mongol DNA?
Kazakhs are Turkic people, not sure if they have Mongol admixture. Afghan Hazaras on the other hand have more than 50% Mongol admixture but are considered Iranic due to speaking Hazaragi dialect of Farsi.

Kazakhstan is a multiethnic country where the indigenous ethnic group, the Kazakhs, comprise the majority of the population. As of 2021, ethnic Kazakhs are about 70% of the population and ethnic Russians in Kazakhstan are about 16%.[1] These are the two dominant ethnic groups in the country with a wide array of other groups represented, including Ukrainians, Uzbeks, Germans, Tatars, Chechens, Ingush, Uyghurs, Koreans, and Meskhetian Turks.[2]

@mrriceguy is a combination of all of those nationalities cum
Depends on what kind of Kazakh he is. But ethnic Kazakhs are East Asian-shifted Central Asians. He doesn’t have admixture from all those ethnic groups if he’s an ethnic Kazakh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Turkic peoples originated in East Asia. They lived side by side with Mongolians but they are different from them, so don’t let Turkic nationalists make you believe that the Mongol Empire was a Turkic dynasty. Mongol Empire was purely Mongolian.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 24444
Turkic peoples originated in East Asia. They lived side by side with Mongolians but they are different from them, so don’t let Turkic nationalists make you believe that the Mongol Empire was a Turkic dynasty. Mongol Empire was purely Mongolian.
Mirin your knowledge

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
also don't listen to people telling you to dye

its unique and makes you stand out

people often gaslight people here for trolling or they are just idiots

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
@Cheesyrumble :feelsgiga:

also don't listen to people telling you to dye

its unique and makes you stand out

people often gaslight people here for trolling or they are just idiots
Am I a LTN?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Black is to typical Asian look. More unquie with blonde , maybe a light brown 👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Kazakhs aren't hapa.. they aren't half white half asian. They are Central Asian Turkic people. Prior to the Turkic / Mongol invasions the people living there weren't from Europe so that makes no sense. They were Indo-Europeans but native to Central Asia. Now it'd make more sense to call Finnish people hapa since they are Europeans with East Asian admixture.
the people living there were from europe, corded ware. kazakhs are part european
finnish people have negligible east eurasian admixture

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
@mrriceguy dont dye your hair. you can slay in east asia cause you have exotic hapa pheno with light hair. they will love you in korea and japan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 16474
the people living there were from europe, corded ware. kazakhs are part european
finnish people have negligible east eurasian admixture
They weren’t from Europe. If anything, the people from Central Asia moved westward and spread their seed there. Kazakhs are Turkic.

They weren’t from Europe. If anything, the people from Central Asia moved westward and spread their seed there. Kazakhs are Turkic.
all wrong
ANE came from lake baykal siberia into east europe, moved to central asia afterwards after becoming EHG and then corded ware
central asians didnt spread their seed anywhere else but in south asia. thats how you have indians who are part euro part AASI

all wrong
ANE came from lake baykal siberia into east europe, moved to central asia afterwards after becoming EHG and then corded ware
central asians didnt spread their seed anywhere else but in south asia. thats how you have indians who are part euro part AASI
You’re the one who’s wrong. Kazakhs have no European admixture.

• +1
You’re the one who’s wrong. Kazakhs have no European admixture.
yeah they do. thats how OP has light hair or many kazakhs have blue eyes

yeah they do. thats how OP has light hair or many kazakhs have blue eyes
No that's not the reason why, you have no idea what you're talking about. Hair color and eye color are literally gene mutations that can occur in any race, it's got nothing to do with European ancestry.

@mrriceguy Don't listen to this guy, he's ignorant.

• +1
No that's not the reason why, you have no idea what you're talking about. Hair color and eye color are literally gene mutations that can occur in any race, it's got nothing to do with European ancestry.

@mrriceguy Don't listen to this guy, he's ignorant.
youre the one who's ignorant you utter moron, jfl if u think his hair color is a "mutation"
it is quite literally and factually due to him having european ancestry.
you think all the kazakhs with blue eys and brown hair all have mutations? just lol
they have euro genes from andronovo whites who came from corded ware europeans. dont call me ignorant when you dont know basic anthropology

youre the one who's ignorant you utter moron, jfl if u think his hair color is a "mutation"
it is quite literally and factually due to him having european ancestry.
you think all the kazakhs with blue eys and brown hair all have mutations? just lol
they have euro genes from andronovo whites who came from corded ware europeans. dont call me indian when you dont know basic anthropology
You're fucking retarded, that's why you have literally no knowledge on the things you're talking about. You're the same faggot who calls Arabs and Turks white.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 13787
You're fucking retarded, that's why you have literally no knowledge on the things you're talking about. You're the same faggot who calls Arabs and Turks white.
you cant even disprove what i said, just claim i have no knowledge theory
some arabs and turks are white too

• Hmm...
I don't need to disprove a guy with literally no knowledge. JFL at your shitty takes.

• +1
Ur history and genealogy takes are all shit.

• +1
I don't need to disprove a guy with literally no knowledge. JFL at your shitty takes.
the irony and lack of self awareness here is staggering
ive already explained why he's part european and what i said is backed up by academic research. no need for me to continue any further if your only response is to accuse me of the exact opposite of what i did

• Hmm...
Ur history and genealogy takes are all shit.
except i always back it up with proof while all you have is... nothing. you just make shit up

• Hmm...
except i always back it up with proof while all you have is... nothing. you just make shit up
🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓
Muh evidence and proof. Ur just a typical internet historian. The only thing backed up is ur constipation

• +1
🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓
Muh evidence and proof. Ur just a typical internet historian.
its not history, its anthropology. and its based on what real life experts have published.
just say you lot can only make things up and move on...

• Hmm...
its not history, its anthropology. and its based on what real life experts have published.
just say you lot can only make things up and move on...
OK Mr expert

the irony and lack of self awareness here is staggering
ive already explained why he's part european and what i said is backed up by academic research. no need for me to continue any further if your only response is to accuse me of the exact opposite of what i did
He’s not part European you deluded faggot. He’s Turkic.

He’s not part European you deluded faggot. He’s Turkic.
turkics are euro man + east asian woman
kazakhs are the exception but they still have euro admixture
youre also part euro, your daddy is a blonde andronovo aryan

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Gengar
Bhai he doesn’t know shit. He’s an eurocentrist moron.
disprove my eurocentrism. try disproving all the data gathered by anthropologists on Corded Ware

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Gengar
turkics are euro man + east asian woman
kazakhs are the exception but they still have euro admixture
youre also part euro, your daddy is a blonde andronovo aryan
Retarded bulgarian curry detected.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar and Cheesyrumble
cry more, product of blonde euro man raping dark south asian bitches
Didn’t happen. Meanwhile Bulgarians got raped by Turkish moggers. No wonder you’re obsessed with East Asian slayers.

Didn’t happen. Meanwhile Bulgarians got raped by Turkish moggers. No wonder you’re obsessed with East Asian slayers.
turk sultans were R1a Ydna and east asian maternally

turk sultans were R1a Ydna and east asian maternally
Turkic men mixed with European women, whom in turn raped bulgarian women, so you got East Asian ancestry now. I guess that’s why you cope so much.

Turkic men mixed with European women, whom in turn raped bulgarian women, so you got East Asian ancestry now. I guess that’s why you cope so much.
Turkic men = Andronovo male + asian female
having maternal east asian ancestry is based, you have the dna of the most feminine women

• Hmm...
Ffs I didn’t even know this thread was about you.

Mirin your hair color, keep it as is.

Indeed you are a real Kazakh badboy. Your doubters must rope asap.

Only Turkic and Mongolian people will have this kind of hair color while retaining a clear East Asian phenotype.
What psl in your opinion?

Turkic men = Andronovo male + asian female
having maternal east asian ancestry is based, you have the dna of the most feminine women
What race are khazacks? Mongol mixed with slav and turkic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787