Should I DIY Filler?

theundiscovered

theundiscovered

Iron
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
0
Should I get filler in my zyogos and on the gonial angle? I been thinking for a few weeks that I should. I’m 20 years old, 6’0, and most people rate me HTN-HHTN. Do you think If I got filler in these places I could ascend to chad/chadlite? Lmk your opinion or if I should do anything else
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9265.jpeg
    IMG_9265.jpeg
    297.2 KB · Views: 0
  • EEF96D9E-5A52-4231-86B1-23EB9499ABFB.jpeg
    EEF96D9E-5A52-4231-86B1-23EB9499ABFB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8971.jpeg
    IMG_8971.jpeg
    411.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4F5DC42B-991B-4E00-A165-52CD6DE66F40.jpeg
    4F5DC42B-991B-4E00-A165-52CD6DE66F40.jpeg
    856.8 KB · Views: 0
diy filler will tuin your looks stay like this no need for anything sometimes too much dosnt mean better
 

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
9
Views
66
zygosfinalboss
zygosfinalboss
Incelas
Replies
4
Views
103
Cheat_Win
C
jzw811
Replies
24
Views
196
jzw811
jzw811
poopooxicndndi
Replies
6
Views
89
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
F
Replies
11
Views
109
juuufoe
juuufoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top