Should I do a 20 pound bulk?

subhumanTK

subhumanTK

Iron
Im just about 6 2 and im 170 pounds right now I like how lean I am but im tryna be huge and lean. Need some advice (im on the right in the picture)

Attachments

• IMG_3607.jpeg
    IMG_3607.jpeg
    477.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
really good fizzek tbh
if you want more muscle i mean yea why not

Yes you should. But don't just throw on 20lbs for the sake of it. If you had 10+ lbs of muscle on your frame, and were at the same lean body fat you have in the picture, it would jump up your aesthetics a point or so. Being 6 2, and being muscular enough to be a bit bulky, but not gym ratted meathead /roid bro, is the best spot to be . You will still be functionable, and could maintain a strong cardio ability. Also get rid of the broccoli haircut.

In sum, don't just bulk to add weight cause often that leads to too much fat, but methodically build around 10 more lb of muscle over the next year or so, stay lean, and you will jump up a few points and be in a good spot.

Edit; hit legs and neck. Don't forget these two .

• +1
Reactions: subhumanTK
Yes you should. But don't just throw on 20lbs for the sake of it. If you had 10+ lbs of muscle on your frame, and were at the same lean body fat you have in the picture, it would jump up your aesthetics a point or so. Being 6 2, and being muscular enough to be a bit bulky, but not gym ratted meathead /roid bro, is the best spot to be . You will still be functionable, and could maintain a strong cardio ability. Also get rid of the broccoli haircut.

In sum, don't just bulk to add weight cause often that leads to too much fat, but methodically build around 10 more lb of muscle over the next year or so, stay lean, and you will jump up a few points and be in a good spot.

Edit; hit legs and neck. Don't forget these two .
Appreciate this thanks bhai 🙏