Should I do a lip lift or growing a beard (mustache) to hide my philtrum?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
What do you think?

Attachments

• A6D00309-6F07-4947-973F-8FE14DB681E9.jpeg
    A6D00309-6F07-4947-973F-8FE14DB681E9.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 360
Holy shit rope rn ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, ascension and PubertyMaxxer
I mog you + are you french ?

why not do both

N
O
S
E

P
H
I
L
T
H
R
U
M

Mouth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, EckhartTollemaxx, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
why not do both
Cause a beard will hide my philtrum complete but I don‘t know when it will grow so good.
I want it like this but it will take maybe 2 more years

Attachments

• B1003E8E-51BB-4713-8B5D-6C3CC2D33BBC.jpeg
    B1003E8E-51BB-4713-8B5D-6C3CC2D33BBC.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 345
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
wrap around shotgun implant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, GoMadAndSTFU and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Cause a beard will hide my philtrum complete but I don‘t know when it will grow so good.
if i was you i would get a lip lift as soon as possible, then when you can grow a beard quickly ( like in 1-2 months) grow out a beard, then also if you ever decide you dont want to have a beard anymore you can shave it off without your philtrum looking too long.

rn you are at psl 0. you need to fix this asap

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Zygos4Life and rtssssy
Wtf
rn you are at psl 0. you need to fix this asap
Wtf😂 skin is psl 6, eye area psl 5 , hair psl 7
Face shape psl 6, I have hollow cheeks in most lightning + psl 1
Only philtrum is the problem and that doesn‘t make you psl 0 haha

Wtf

Wtf😂 skin is psl 6, eye area psl 5 , hair psl 7
Face shape psl 6, I have hollow cheeks in most lightning + psl 1
Only philtrum is the problem and that doesn‘t make you psl 0 haha
your philtrum is a death sentance until you fix it. it looks like a deformity

your philtrum is a death sentance until you fix it. it looks like a deformity
Deformity? It‘s maybe just little bit long and nobody ever in rl said something about my philtrum.

What should paul wesley say with this philtrum? Much worse

Attachments

• 5320D35B-D9EB-4744-A724-2DEE0ED85FC3.png
    5320D35B-D9EB-4744-A724-2DEE0ED85FC3.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 251
Deformity? It‘s maybe just little bit long and nobody ever in rl said something about my philtrum.

What should paul wesley say with this philtrum? Much worse
why are all philtrumcels in denial of it literally killing their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and PubertyMaxxer
W
why are all philtrumcels in denial of it literally killing their looks.
do you think paul wesley looks bad just because of his philtrum?

Most people in rl didn‘t even know what a philtrum is.
This forum made me notice it.
most people irl dont know what a maxilla is. doesnt change that its one of the most important bones in your entire body

i like your sisters philtrum and nasalobial folds btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
If you can grow a beard do that first

this is one funny nigga

grow a beard dont even think about lip lift i think. you already have visible upper lip if you get it, it will look uncanny. lip lift is better suited for those who have thin upper lip and longish philtrum. yours is long af. just try to grow your beard in philtrum area.

Liplift. Beard is not a good option

it's over but you mog mr

okay why does your philtrum look like a literal large tooth in front of your face

If you can fix the look and length of it you won’t be a bad looking guy. If it’s not fixable then yeah you can grow a beard, but I think clean shaven will work better with your pheno

What do you think?

Do NOT get a lip lift as your upper lip is already full and upturned, you will look like you have DSLs if you get it done. Your eye area and face shape is pretty good something looks off with your lower third... I think maybe your mouth is too small, can you post a profile pic? BTW the pic on your avatar looks 100X better maybe it's just a bad pic of you?

Do NOT get a lip lift as your upper lip is already full and upturned, you will look like you have DSLs if you get it done. Your eye area and face shape is pretty good something looks off with your lower third... I think maybe your mouth is too small, can you post a profile pic? BTW the pic on your avatar looks 100X better maybe it's just a bad pic of you?
Here profile pic
okay why does your philtrum look like a literal large tooth in front of your face

If you can fix the look and length of it you won’t be a bad looking guy. If it’s not fixable then yeah you can grow a beard, but I think clean shaven will work better with your pheno
Why could my philtrum be so bad?

Attachments

• A9FB3652-F07E-4613-868F-9493C0E15754.png
    A9FB3652-F07E-4613-868F-9493C0E15754.png
    179.5 KB · Views: 165
hard mew and chew and this will be corrected over time.

hard mew and chew and this will be corrected over time.
The philtrum will be corrected?
I thought mewing will only fix the maxilla and my maxilla is good

The philtrum will be corrected?
I thought mewing will only fix the maxilla and my maxilla is good
hard mewing will effect all the bones in face and will correct them to their natural growth so yes.
ur maxilla is okay and wide but its low.

hard mewing will effect all the bones in face and will correct them to their natural growth so yes.
ur maxilla is okay and wide but its low.
Why it could be low? Mouthbreathing?

Upper lip lift at the "sides" so it makes a more round shape instead of being so straight

Why it could be low? Mouthbreathing?
posture during childhood, yes mouthbreathing, breastfeeding, tongue posture. that is all in the past it but rn you should be very conscious of yuor posture and mew hard if you want to become more attractive.

You look cute. About 5.5 psl imo. I wouldnt worry too much about your philitrum. Your mouth is much bigger of a problem than your philitrum. Focus on darkening your eyebrows, eyelashes and leaning your face out. From the side your jaw looks great but from the front your face looks chubby or a little bloated

Dont listen to the gratuitously rude fucktards that add no value to this forum

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru
Upper lip lift at the "sides" so it makes a more round shape instead of being so straight
Sides AND a little bit in the middle. The sides are too down though

you have some pretty bad downward growth, a ccw rotation plus maxilla advancement would do wonders on you

your philtrum is like 99th percentile length :dafuckfeels:
You look cute. About 5.5 psl imo. I wouldnt worry too much about your philitrum. Your mouth is much bigger of a problem than your philitrum. Focus on darkening your eyebrows, eyelashes and leaning your face out. From the side your jaw looks great but from the front your face looks chubby or a little bloated

Dont listen to the gratuitously rude fucktards that add no value to this forum
its funny to see someone type out literally nothing then try to call out others for not contributing anything of value

Last edited:
you have some pretty bad downward growth, a ccw rotation plus maxilla advancement would do wonders on you
How could you tell that I have downward growth?
your philtrum is like 99th percentile length :dafuckfeels:

its funny to see someone type out literally nothing then try to call out others for not contributing anything of value
Philtrum is 18mm

How could you tell that I have downward growth?

Philtrum is 18mm

These guys have no fucking clue what they are talking about, just get a lip lift and grow light stubble.

Also get a rhinoplasty to remove nostrils showing.

You are good looking.

Your philtrum looks unfortunately bad.
The moustache will cover it up quite well if it grows like your photoshopped pic.
Just grow a moustache.
The problem isn't just absolute philtrum length, it also looks prominent and breaks the harmony of your face.