Should i do chin wing instead of genio??

dashynski

dashynski

Iron
I was thinking about getting genio + jaw angle implants but i found out about chin wing so i thought that maybe this one surgery will be enough, i need a little bit lower gonial angle (mine is a bit too steep i think) and as for the chin i were thinking about 7mm-10mm will chin wing be able to correct this?:unsure:

The original plan is probably better but you should consult surgeons, 7-10mm seems like alot for just genio. You sure you don't need bimax?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dashynski
Do genio

• +1
Reactions: dashynski
The original plan is probably better but you should consult surgeons, 7-10mm seems like alot for just genio. You sure you don't need bimax?
i have perfect bite and when i took side profile photo my maxilla was looking really forwardly grown also i have good eye support my mandible is long and visible but it ends with small chin

Last edited:
my mums side profile is literally perfect and her chin is forwardly grown past nasal thing idk whats its called same for my father. can it be reccessed because of bad posture during puberty or some trauma?

my mums side profile is literally perfect and her chin is forwardly grown past nasal thing idk whats its called same for my father. can it be reccessed because of bad posture during puberty or some trauma?
Subnasion