Should I do face or height?(No pics)

f8ce or hyte

• Total voters
25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Zephir
Planning this down the line in, but I will have 7 months to looksmax, and I have a budget of 50k. I was rated 4 on lookism a year ago but not gonna post pics here. I'm not sure if I should do LL to get from 5'8 to 5'10 or do surgeries on my face. I have moderately recessed chin(not that bad), genio will make my chin look sharp and rlly nice. That with a more prominent brow ridge will get me to probably 5ish. Not sure which I should do. I want a pretty face but I feel like my height is death tier.

another note: this is my only chance of doing LL. Once i go into my career i literally wont have time to ldar for 4 months to do LL. But i'm trying to maximize my youth to secure a high quality women

edit: just figured out how to add a poll lul

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvik, Norwooder, Almu and 2 others
Face tbh. Height is cope

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Norwooder, Kingkellz and 2 others
Face obviously. 1 PSL point is a much better improvement than 2 inches of height. Not to mention LL wastes a year of your life that you’ll never get back and your mobility and athleticism will never be the same. You’ll probably need a wheelchair by 60.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Kade and jordanbarrettisgod
Face obviously. 1 PSL point is a much better improvement than 2 inches of height. Not to mention LL wastes a year of your life that you’ll never get back and your mobility and athleticism will never be the same. You’ll probably need a wheelchair by 60.
exactly, leg lifts is LITERALLY crippling.

how old are you?

Face. As long as you arent sub 5'9 you can just wear lifts and be 6ft 2

50*