Should i do genio with these informations?

Deleted member 4702

Deleted member 4702

Iron
My surgeon told me they are doing 6-7mm advancements and some folks told me bigger numbers i need than that.
He also told me he could make it wider to masculinize it. Should i do that?

Attachments

• 6E7D53B7-0961-45A6-98F5-9DCF6B22698B.jpeg
    6E7D53B7-0961-45A6-98F5-9DCF6B22698B.jpeg
    982 KB · Views: 0
  • 28444A89-4BA2-47EE-8215-FBDDDBAA3B7A.jpeg
    28444A89-4BA2-47EE-8215-FBDDDBAA3B7A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
show cbct scan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4702
Yea i dont have it yet

tbh a surgeon is gonna be more knowledgable than people on this forum but i think youre agood genio candidate.

widening it would help too, but you could alwyas do this with filler afterwards since then youre not changing too many things at once because its more unpredictable that way

• +1
Wish someone could morph me with wider chin

My surgeon told me they are doing 6-7mm advancements and some folks told me bigger numbers i need than that.
You'll be chadlite my brocel

FaceApp 1666287121603

A simple genio will no do that lol. His fold will be a lot deeper than that. Also, way more than 6-7 mm.
Yea it seems unrealistic lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thebrownprettyboy and Deleted member 4702
Bro that would help so much
For ideal results, you will need to advance your lower jaw entirely. Genio could help but like in the morph, you would get a pointy chin with deep fold cause it does not move the lower teeth. You could get some kind of grafting for the fold though.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
What software did that?

12mm forward is pretty crazy for genio tbh
Webceph. I just use gridlines to ballpark the movement. We honestly can't say until we see OP's ceph scan and even then a 12mm bone advancement does not equal 12 mm advancement in the soft tissue.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Looks unnatural af not even worth it to alter myself, also hes doing only 7-8mm
Doesn’t look unnatural imo

If it wasn’t a morph no one would say it looks unnatural

Im curious
I think this is 7-8 mm and maybe a 3 mm down:

Genio would be worth it imo. You could get some kind of graft for the fold if it gets too deep. That is what making it look unnatural to you.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 4702

View attachment 1916672

Genio would be worth it imo. You could get some kind of graft for the fold if it gets too deep. That is what making it look unnatural to you.
Yes this doesnt look weird to me, and if my surgeon does that to me im more than happy

Doesn’t look unnatural imo

If it wasn’t a morph no one would say it looks unnatural
Nah. The chin looks pointy af. He is right. Like I said, the problem is genio does not move the lower teeth position so the fold gets deeper when you advance the chin forward. Lengthening the chin helps ameliorate the problem somewhat. That's why I am moving the chin downwards a bit in the morphs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Yes this doesnt look weird to me, and if my surgeon does that to me im more than happy
How much he is gonna be able to advance is dependant on the thickness of your chin bone. Maybe, you can show the morph to him?

View attachment 1916672

Bro can you tell me why some people have deep mentalobial fold. It is just genetic?
And so moving the chin forwards make it more pronunce?

Bro can you tell me why some people have deep mentalobial fold. It is just genetic?
SFS is often the cause. The chin is too short and the jaw is rotated upwards so the fold is deeper.

• Hmm...
In this case, genio would artificially be making the chin more point while the part above it will still be behind. This will make the fold deeper.

• +1
Nah. The chin looks pointy af. He is right. Like I said, the problem is genio does not move the lower teeth position so the fold gets deeper when you advance the chin forward. Lengthening the chin helps ameliorate the problem somewhat. That's why I am moving the chin downwards a bit in the morphs.
Bro needs ramus lengthening surgery
Gr1

View attachment 1916672

Just one thing im concerned is how my front view will change, as it plays much more part in attraction than sideview

Just one thing im concerned is how my front view will change, as it plays much more part in attraction than sideview
Your chin might look narrower. But there are techniques to widen chin during genio.

Your chin might look narrower. But there are techniques to widen chin during genio.
yes my surgeon told me that, but im not sure if it will look better, tbh i think i have pretty fine harmony from the front, im doing decent with girls, but im always anxious when people see me from side behind my shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I think im not doing it, too much risk for something that doesnt look too promising

• +1
I think im not doing it, too much risk for something that doesnt look too promising
That is fine dude. Autists here over prescribe surgery. I don't think the IRL impact would be that much tbh

I think you have good appeal because of good pheno and facial averageness. People here overlook this a lot.

• +1
That is fine dude. Autists here over prescribe surgery. I don't think the IRL impact would be that much tbh

I think you have good appeal because of good pheno and facial averageness. People here overlook this a lot.
Thanks bro im outta here ☺️

• +1
in ur situation i would just do a conservative amount of jaw filler tbh... less risk and better results

bimax candidate

@Zenturio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
You need bimax + genio not just genio.

You are going to end up with a very deep mentolabial sulcus and look weird

You need bimax + genio not just genio.

You are going to end up with a very deep mentolabial sulcus and look weird
Can be avoided with a graft.

bimax candidate

@Zenturio
Why do you over prescribe surgery on here? Bimax in most cases does not massively improve your looks you know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Why do you over prescribe surgery on here? Bimax in most cases does not massively improve your looks you know.
he looks to be a good candidate for bimax though

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
He would need bimax with implants and/or fillers.
the zygo seems way more prominent, would he need implants there? is it achievable realistically