Should i do genio with these informations?

he looks to be a good candidate for bimax though
Yes. But the difference IRL will prolly be 0.5 PSL. You need to have very bad jaws for bimax to make a big difference.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
what would he need to get somewhat close to it
bimax
jaw implants
genioplasty
infraorbital malar implants
zygomatic impanfs
rhino
maybe something on supras idk

lmao

• Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad
Yes. But the difference IRL will prolly be 0.5 PSL. You need to have very bad jaws for bimax to make a big difference.
i would happily get bimax if i would get 0.5 psl hahaha

bimax
jaw implants
genioplasty
infraorbital malar implants
zygomatic impanfs
rhino
maybe something on supras idk

lmao
how much would that be jeez

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Too much for anybody here to afford. However, I have seen fillers achieve that kind of effect. It prolly looks fake IRL though.

Too much for anybody here to afford. However, I have seen fillers achieve that kind of effect. It prolly looks fake IRL though.
i'm working 3 jobs so i can ascend. in total could you get all that for 30k or around that

point is that it is not achievable

im not good with hardmaxxing recommendations because im not a plastic surgeon but i would say bimax and genio only. i feel like when u bring the jaw forward ur ramus looks bigger so that might remove the need for implants on his jaw. idk tbh

i would happily get bimax if i would get 0.5 psl hahaha
I think you should spend a day going through lots of jaw surgery before and afters. Check Pary's page for example. Tbh most hardly look better. Only the ones with deformity tier recession actually improve to the point that it is worth the time, cost and pain.

• +1
i'm working 3 jobs so i can ascend. in total could you get all that for 30k or around that
surgeries are risky, implants specially. im not a fan of implants because, for most cases, people use them to create halos and not fix failos.

osteotomies are usually more natural and tend to look less botched

point is that it is not achievable

im not good with hardmaxxing recommendations because im not a plastic surgeon but i would say bimax and genio only. i feel like when u bring the jaw forward ur ramus looks bigger so that might remove the need for implants on his jaw. idk tbh
I can see how rotating the jaw upwards can make the ramus look longer in relation to the jaw. But you will generally need implants for a taller ramus.

• +1
surgeries are risky, implants specially. im not a fan of implants because, for most cases, people use them to create halos and not fix failos.

osteotomies are usually more natural and tend to look less botched
i will probably need rhino after bimax since moving maxilla forward will make nose wider but in the future i wanna do as much as possible with any money i can spare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Pakicel
I think you should spend a day going through lots of jaw surgery before and afters. Check Pary's page for example. Tbh most hardly look better. Only the ones with deformity tier recession actually improve to the point that it is worth the time, cost and pain.
i might do that

i believe bimax would be good for OP though, every little psl point that u get sums up and makes your whole face look better. every little detail matters in the end

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
i will probably need rhino after bimax since moving maxilla forward will make nose wider but in the future i wanna do as much as possible with any money i can spare
yeah, but remember that money should ALWAYS be secondary. if spending a couple thousand more means u will have a even slightly lower risk to get botched, i would save up the money. that is true specially for youngcels that have more time to looksmax

yeah, but remember that money should ALWAYS be secondary. if spending a couple thousand more means u will have a even slightly lower risk to get botched, i would save up the money. that is true specially for youngcels that have more time to looksmax
true. sometimes i feel like i need to spend a million dollars to be happy with how i look but that's impossible