Should I do LL in Canada?

fleurybobby

fleurybobby

Bronze
There is literally only one doctor that does it and its a woman called dr marie gdalevitch. Do you recommend doing it with her which is closer to me or going to a more experienced doctor or to not do the surgery at all? What are disadvantages of going to a random surgeon for this type of surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, latincell95, future_mogger and 1 other person
don't ask here, no one really knows what to do with LL here even though they talk about LL when height is mentioned. Go to leg lengthening surgery forum and ask there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224 and WanderingBurro
Canada is just India with more faggot liberals, avoid like the plague

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, WanderingBurro, latincell95 and 1 other person
don't ask here, no one really knows what to do with LL here even though they talk about LL when height is mentioned. Go to leg lengthening surgery forum and ask there.
Do you know the forum name?

what? aren't they the same? do you want to lengthen your arms as well?
nvm you are stupid and i am stupid. its literally the same fucking shit. limb or leg, its the same.

• Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel
what? aren't they the same? do you want to lengthen your arms as well?
You said the name of the forum was “leg lengthening forum” but its “limb lengthening forum”

You said the name of the forum was “leg lengthening forum” but its “limb lengthening forum”
ohh, that's what you are talking about? My bad.

• Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel
happy for you boyo. livelifetall does good LL surgeries i heard

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
There is literally only one doctor that does it and its a woman called dr marie gdalevitch. Do you recommend doing it with her which is closer to me or going to a more experienced doctor or to not do the surgery at all? What are disadvantages of going to a random surgeon for this type of surgery?
Imagine having the enemy do LL on you :lul: :lul:

She’s gonna butcher the surgery and you’ll be paralyzed for the rest of your life

As someone who's going to do LL in the future, you better find a good experienced surgeon who knows what they are doing or you will be crippled for real. I heard LL horror stories with bad doctors. Go overseas if you have to, it's your damn legs

Nigga when you say LL, it mostly means leg lengthening. Other forms of lengthening exists like arm lengthening but they are rarely done. Go to that LL forum; there are tons of good info

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro