Should I do my eyebrows

Danubecel

Danubecel

Iron
I’m thinking I’d look a lot less mongoloid if I did my eyebrows to make them look sharper and upward

Attachments

• 12568CAB-497C-46E9-89B8-D72FA008559A.jpeg
    12568CAB-497C-46E9-89B8-D72FA008559A.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 0
Can’t do much with such nct’d eyebrows

Might as well shave them atp and buy an eyebrow pen.

Hop on minox, those eyebrows are dead.
After decent growth and density.
Groom them to be as positively tilted as possible without looking uncanny or weird

Hop on minox, those eyebrows are dead.
After decent growth and density.
Groom them to be as positively tilted as possible without looking uncanny or weird
I have been already applying minox for a few months on them and they have visibly improved. I’m not sure how to groom them tho

I have been already applying minox for a few months on them and they have visibly improved. I’m not sure how to groom them tho
There is nothing to groom. Its a desert

If you don't see much result from minox, try looking into microneedling or just buy an eyebrow pen, though kinda gay and you need to learn how to use it

There is nothing to groom. Its a desert

If you don't see much result from minox, try looking into microneedling or just buy an eyebrow pen, though kinda gay and you need to learn how to use it
It may sound like gigacope, but they honestly pass as normal although low density eyebrows irl. The issue that strikes the most at first sight is not the lack of hairs but their shape. Thats why I need to find a solution for that. And again I already apply minox and Ive seen results so I´ll keep doing that ofc

It may sound like gigacope, but they honestly pass as normal although low density eyebrows irl. The issue that strikes the most at first sight is not the lack of hairs but their shape. Thats why I need to find a solution for that. And again I already apply minox and Ive seen results so I´ll keep doing that ofc
Nigga you are just delusional if you think this hayweed is dense. Jfl

Dye that shit then. You are just gonna keep coping until deatg

Nigga you are just delusional if you think this hayweed is dense. Jfl

Dye that shit then. You are just gonna keep coping until deatg
This is how they look from afar. Go ahead and tell me that arch downwards is less problematic than the low density.

Attachments

• BD31E240-0764-4489-BAAC-43CDBAADD49E.jpeg
    BD31E240-0764-4489-BAAC-43CDBAADD49E.jpeg
    803.3 KB · Views: 0