Should i do PE at 15?

D

Deleted member 29167

Im quite above average for my age but i was thinking about doing PE to maybe increase length permanently? I heard PE gains fade over time but if im still growing is there a chance it'd be permanent?

Also im scared of fucking up function and growth so idk what are you guys' opinions?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and looksmidder
ahah dicklet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
State your size (nbp)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
ahah dicklet
Im 6.5 inches BP at 15, wouldnt there be a high likelyhood of 7 inches? Cause that'd be enough for me personally but like 7.5 from PE would be cool

• Love it
Im quite above average for my age but i was thinking about doing PE to maybe increase length permanently? I heard PE gains fade over time but if im still growing is there a chance it'd be permanent?

Also im scared of fucking up function and growth so idk what are you guys' opinions?
Gains can be permanent

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Im 6.5 inches BP at 15, wouldnt there be a high likelyhood of 7 inches? Cause that'd be enough for me personally but like 7.5 from PE would be cool
i was the same size at 15 and it didnt grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
mf you’re literally my fucking twin everything you say is identical to me

• Love it
7.5 bp isnt that big ngl. Plus I dont think pe truly works

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 29167, BigBoy and 1 other person
I dont think dick size matters too much at a certain point, after 7 inches it feels like its better to just learn how to use it well. I'd be satisfied with 7.5 BP

no dont fuck up your dick

• So Sad
no dont fuck up your dick
Yeah i'll probably just start in a few years when fully grown, but it'd be good to have a head start

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 28904

JFL you retard, your 15 you need to work on your social skills not your dick which is already large.

Join some sports teams, make friends, go to parties every weekend, approach at least 10 girls, and slay/build experience. Don't waste your best years rotting on this forum.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, EggKing, lightskinbengali and 2 others
I dont think dick size matters too much at a certain point, after 7 inches it feels like its better to just learn how to use it well. I'd be satisfied with 7.5 BP
well im not

• JFL
Yeah i'll probably just start in a few years when fully grown, but it'd be good to have a head start
personally im not sure if its even a good looksmax. chris from goodlookingloser promotes it on his website bc he makes money off the affiliate links and his dick looks mutilated from what ive heard.
He won't fuck up his dick if he does it slowly.
idk not worth it imo, especially since op already has a decent sized dick
JFL you retard, your 15 you need to work on your social skills not your dick which is already large.

Join some sports teams, make friends, go to parties every weekend, approach at least 10 girls, and slay/build experience. Don't waste your best years rotting on this forum.
only good advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 29167

Yeah i'm not even on here that much anymore tbh. I'll probably be back at 18 for surgeries and filler advice (if feds havent pulled the plug by then)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
personally im not sure if its even a good looksmax. chris from goodlookingloser promotes it on his website bc he makes money off the affiliate links and his dick looks mutilated from what ive heard.

idk not worth it imo, especially since op already has a decent sized dick

only good advice
Depends on his size NBP, BP is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
But yes obviously he shouldnät rot here he should go and get a girlfriend/slay depending on what he wants. If I coud go back to being my 15 year old self now I would just get a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and cytoplasm
But yes obviously he shouldnät rot here he should go and get a girlfriend/slay depending on what he wants. If I coud go back to being my 15 year old self now I would just get a girlfriend.
You have autism

Brutal thing is I found the incelosphere at 15 and laughed at them bc what they said was stupid, but after I found the blackpill I was like oh shit. If only I had found the real blackpill at 15 and not the incel blackpill.

• +1
You probably wouldn't have a girlfriend
Maybe not by 15 but by 17 if I tried, I would have studies so that I could go to a school that I actually wanted to go to instead of rot during all my free time and free build in fortnite.

He has it actually

I probably have it a little bit atleast
you seem pretty nt ngl
Aspergers yes
thats brutal dawg, you can still ascend. aspergers isnt a complete death sentence.
Maybe not by 15 but by 17 if I tried, I would have studies so that I could go to a school that I actually wanted to go to instead of rot during all my free time and free build in fortnite.
same, I coulda had a gf at 16 or 17 if the blackpill spaces didnt fuck my brain up

Thats my flaccid size, rope and pray you're born as a BBC bull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, wificonnector and Deleted member 28904
I was gonna measure my BP size but I cant even get hard because I've jerked off too much lately

Attachments

• connor rage.gif
    connor rage.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chadcel;, Deleted member 21403, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Yeah i'm not even on here that much anymore tbh. I'll probably be back at 18 for surgeries and filler advice (if feds havent pulled the plug by then)

Even surgery is not necessary. Just go to the gym, have a neurotypical TikTok haircut, neurotypical style, and good social skills/charisma. Maybe wear some elevator shoes too, and get some earrings and a few tattoos to fully looksmaxx.

Beyond that you are hitting diminishing returns if your not deformed.

• +1
Even surgery is not necessary. Just go to the gym, have a neurotypical TikTok haircut, neurotypical style, and good social skills/charisma. Maybe wear some elevator shoes too, and get some earrings and a few tattoos to fully looksmaxx.

He is slightly recessed but he shouldn't get surgery, maybe genio.

I'm mid-strong LTN. I wanna become MTN or HTN not just for dating but for life in general, i want to mog other men. I'm already working on softmaxxing and have a NT haircut and npc style (working on wardrobe). Only problem is face and NT which i am also working on.

Only solution for face is surgery.

No. You should try to find DHT or strongly androgenic steroids and do those instead.

I'm mid-strong LTN. I wanna become MTN or HTN not just for dating but for life in general, i want to mog other men. I'm already working on softmaxxing and have a NT haircut and npc style (working on wardrobe). Only problem is face and NT which i am also working on.

Only solution for face is surgery.

Your still young and not done puberty yet. Your face will be fine.

Are you hitting the gym? Body is very important, and lifting during puberty can actually grow your frame. I wish I knew about lifting at 15, my frame is pretty average because I never did weight training in my puberty years and only started lifting at 22.

Your still young and not done puberty yet. Your face will be fine.

Are you hitting the gym? Body is very important, and lifting during puberty can actually grow your frame. I wish I knew about lifting at 15, my frame is pretty average because I never did weight training in my puberty years and only started lifting at 22.
I'm working on getting consistant but its hard. I have adjustable dumbells and a pullup bar at home and have managed to not miss any workout for the last 1.5 weeks, but i should maybe get in a real gym

I'm working on getting consistant but its hard. I have adjustable dumbells and a pullup bar at home and have managed to not miss any workout for the last 1.5 weeks, but i should maybe get in a real gym

If you can afford a gym membership buy one. However if you can't afford it anything is better than nothing including a home gym.

always good to participate in physical education

If u really wanna try then maybe get a stretcher or hanger but jelqing come with risks and I personally advice u to stay away from it

Do it boyo
Fuck the redpill advice here like muh gym, dick size is extremely important

Yes but dont overdo any excercise or you’ll get microffactures in your growth plates and not grow

This should only happen if you constantly do something like jumping and landing with bad form every single day