Discussion Should I double text this girl?

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I got the Facebook of this Stacy I knew from my old job and started texting her, she seemed receptive at first and we chatted for a few days. The convo died with me sending the last message and she didn’t respond back for 5 days. When she did she hit me up with a “heyy” which is obviously a good sign. I start texting with her again and get her number from her. We chatted a lot and then I sent a semi-funny semi-cringe joke that was intended to poke fun at her so as to not seem needy then she never responded. It’s been 4 days, so should I double text her and just ask her out or wait to see if she texts me again like I did last time? :ogre: If I text her right now I shift the power dynamic to her but I also really like her so Idk if I should shoot my shot. I honestly think she’s into me but is playing hard to get/ shittesting me rn. Thoughts?

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
474256 4d8c846aa35c53b7efb2ba54b3c0212b

ajq9q9wajka

ajq9q9wajka

Bronze
Wishful thinking on your end if she cared so much about you she wouldnt leave u on read for 4 days. Most likely she has 100 other guys in her dm and u playfully insulted her so she stopped responding because she is using u for attention

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Wishful thinking on your end if she cared so much about you she wouldnt leave u on read for 4 days. Most likely she has 100 other guys in her dm and u playfully insulted her so she stopped responding because she is using u for attention
Ur right I have been gone from this forum too long, Old me would have known this. It is over.

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Fuck I cant get this girl outta my head I wanna text her so bad:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I regret everything
Just do it. Who cares if you’re a thirsty simp who triple texts a girl. Life is short, just do it