Should I drink 10 glasses of olive oil to gain weight?

gietol

gietol

Banned
1 glass of olive oil is about 1700 calories, 10 glasses of it makes 17000 and this means that it will gain 2 kilos a day. I am about to die of weakness. It is a serious matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
nope so much fat is fucking unhealthy, you have to gain weight eating every tipe of food

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, Tallman and Deleted member 32973
nope so much fat is fucking unhealthy, you have to gain weight eating every tipe of food
I'm 1.85 100 lbs. I can't gain weight even though I eat a lot.

Eat 3-4 times a day and add some extra few hundred calories from olive oil. You wanna lean bulk, otherwise you'll gain unnecessary amounts of fat

Eat 3-4 times a day and add some extra few hundred calories from olive oil. You wanna lean bulk, otherwise you'll gain unnecessary amounts of fat
My skeleton counts, I want to gain fat.

write out your diet meal by meal here
I thought i was eating a lot in highschool but really it was just 2 300 calorie meals and then chipotle at the end

No. It will probably mess us your gallbladder

Every. Single. Person that says this overestimates how much they actually eat. It's the same when fat people say "why don't I lose weight, I barely eat" and you actually talk to them or observe what they eat and they're eating as much as 14 Americans.

Metabolism is overblown cope, you're not eating as much as you think you're. Start actually tracking what you eat and starting eating more.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
1 glass of olive oil is about 1700 calories, 10 glasses of it makes 17000 and this means that it will gain 2 kilos a day. I am about to die of weakness. It is a serious matter.
olive oil is a natural laxative even 1 glass is crazy. i recommend liquid calories like bulking shakes

Just eat normal high Protein foods like Steak, Fish, eggs ect with a decent amount of carbs and fats like everyone else. Eat a bit more of that if you’re trying to bulk. Eat a bit less if that if you’re trying to cut.

It’s really not that hard.

you are mentally ill 100lbs at 185cm is insane, eat six eggs cooked in butter with bacon orange juice and toasts for breakfast, drink 2L of full fat milk throughout the day, a big plate of beef and potatoes for lunch and dinner and let's see if you wont gain weight

I wish this was my weight tbh your face must be super lean

• +1
Reactions: gietol
Stop being a pussy and eat more, pick up the fork and eat.If u can't gain weight by your regular meals, eat more, track calories and do lean bulk, with ur method u are gonna end up fat

• +1
Reactions: gietol
Life Speedrun. Just consume dairy retard. Or some calorie rich food.