Should i drink coffee to lose weight and control appetit + what about smoking?

K

kantero

Bronze
My question is mainly about coffee, should i start drinking it.
And the other question is should i start smoking for some term to fasten weight loss? I know smoking is bad, but i got a bit addictive to it and i feel good even when im alone outside at night and those cigarettes are like my friends tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
don't start smoking.

drink tea, not coffee. easier on the system and fills the stomach up. you just need to piss a lot, so be prepared for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 6401
I have heard that green tea helps you lose weight. You can try that. Smoking burns calories and although I'm a smoker that isn't a reason one should start smoking.

• +1
And the other question is should i start smoking for some term to fasten weight loss? I know smoking is bad, but i got a bit addictive to it and i feel good even when im alone outside at night and those cigarettes are like my friends tbh
Drinking anything but water is bad imo

• +1
Smoking is the worst possible retarded shit out there. A chain smoker for 14 years here. It will make you addicted to nicotine which has the shortest hooked up time, you will get addicted to it if you smoke for like one week. Your overall stamina will go bottom. I used to play soccer, could run 45 mins non stop. Now I can't walk even, I became obese too, because of this. I tried to quit multiple times but every time I have a very shitty withdrawal effect.

Once you get addicted to nicotine, it will control every aspect of your life, your sorrow and happiness will be entangled with cigs, you can't even enjoy simple things like traveling, without it. You will smoke when you are sad, you will smoke when you are happy, you will smoke when you are going through pressure, you will smoke when you are relaxed.

I would say smoking is worse than heroine, at least you can live in a happy imaginary world with heroine which is a decent cope and you might get a painless death really quick which is also another plus point. Cigarettes gives you only a second of relief and you will start craving it after 30 minutes, and you will feel hopeless if your stash runs out. Also costs a huge amount of money. You might get shitty disease like cancer (not only with your lungs, any cancer) which will give you a very very expensive and painful death.

Quit that shit.

I am in the process of weaning it completely, looks like my strategy will work for many. I will make a separate post about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Me obviously.. and Nibba
don't start smoking.

drink tea, not coffee. easier on the system and fills the stomach up. you just need to piss a lot, so be prepared for that

• +1
don't do drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Caffeine and nicotine are decent for appetite suppression.

Lol at fucking up your body/health with cigarettes in 2022 tho. Get a vape my boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Since I started smoking and using benzos to sleep 9 hrs uninterrupted I lost 5 kgs because of the appetite suppression nicotine gives and good quality sleep gets you. I frequently just skip lunch or dinner now

Black coffee is good just dont abuse it as it will impact ur sleep

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
bro why tf u got my insta pic and put it as a avatar
Screenshot 2023 05 13 18 15 08 461 comandroidchrome

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger