Should i drink milk at 14 years old?

V

Vies

Iron
Im really confused whether i should drink or avoid milk. Some studies showed that milk increases estrogen levels which i dont want right now but some studies showed that milk is one the best way to increase height so im really stuck rn. So should i drink milk or not at this age?

No. Especially if it's not raw grass fed milk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 24777
Having more calcium than phosphorus in the daily diet is critical to prevent bone mass loss; especially at your age.

Make a decision based on the aforementioned.

gg bro ive been drinking a ton for the past 2 weeks because some guy said to drink a gallon a day
Stop, you are causing harm and inflammation to yourself. Regular factory farmed milk is as bad as fully sugared soda.

No. Especially if it's not raw grass fed milk.
bro what can i fucking do to reduce my estrogen levels FAST, i do HIIT for 30 minutes after i wake up then i go for a jog and do sprints then i go for a uphill walk and a downhill walk at the evening. What else can i do to fucking reduce my estrogen levels, im panicking now because ive been drinking quite much for the past 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
bro what can i fucking do to reduce my estrogen levels FAST, i do HIIT for 30 minutes after i wake up then i go for a jog and do sprints then i go for a uphill walk and a downhill walk at the evening. What else can i do to fucking reduce my estrogen levels, im panicking now because ive been drinking quite much for the past 2 weeks
Milk is full of hormones from the mother cow, which is made of estrogen. Cut out dairy all together, and if you need meat only eat wild caught low mercury fish like salmon and sardines and shrimp and oysters.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Make sure there's Salmonella in it, studies have shown it grows one's lower jaw.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Stop, you are causing harm and inflammation to yourself. Regular factory farmed milk is as bad as fully sugared soda.
bro inflammation is not my biggest worry, fucking estrodial peak is my fucking biggest worry

Having more calcium than phosphorus in the daily diet is critical to prevent bone mass loss; especially at your age.

Make a decision based on the aforementioned.
u know that u need calcium to absorb milk, right? milk for calcium is cope, all fucking grannies and women in their 40's drink fucking milk whole life and have problems with joints, bones, calcium etc

• +1
Milk is full of hormones from the mother cow, which is made of estrogen. Cut out dairy all together, and if you need meat only eat wild caught low mercury fish like salmon and sardines and shrimp and oysters.
how about poultry and pork can i consume those?

• Hmm...
don't drink that shit ever tbh, useless shit, it's only can be good for kids

• +1
u know that u need calcium to absorb milk, right? milk for calcium is cope, all fucking grannies and women in their 40's drink fucking milk whole life and have problems with joints, bones, calcium etc
what nondiary low estrogen source of calcium do u recommend?

how about poultry and pork can i consume those?
No, those are the most contaminated and unclean meats because of factory farming. Chicken can poison you with slmonella if they aren't handled and cooked properly, same with pork. Wild caught fish is the best source of animal protein these days. I just drink pea protein shakes and cut out all the meat and dairy this year. I feel a lot better and I got my test checked and it was almost 1000, it was mid 900's.

u know that u need calcium to absorb milk, right?
What exactly do you mean by this statement? Do you mean you need to supplement calcium to absorb the calcium present in milk? You aren't making any sense.
milk for calcium is cope, all fucking grannies and women in their 40's drink fucking milk whole life and have problems with joints, bones, calcium etc
Cum hoc ergo propter hoc, Ipse dixit.

Only wild caught fish and grass fed and grass finished red meat can be eaten raw. But grass fed and finished meat is very expensive, and not sustainable for most.

what nondiary low estrogen source of calcium do u recommend?
anything is good, u don't need much of it, you'll just get stones in kidneys etc, just make sure u consume it in organic form, not a carbonate or some other shit

What exactly do you mean by this statement? Do you mean you need to supplement calcium to absorb the calcium present in milk? You aren't making any sense.

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc, Ipse dixit.
u can find info on the net
make sure to supplement vit. k2 and d3 to help utilizing of calcium

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24777
Milk increasing height is cope. Dutch didn't get tall because of milk/cheese, it's because of genetic determinism.

I personally get acne from milk so I avoid it now. Just make sure u eat enough (raw) meats.