Should i drink milk in puberty

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Subhuman
Some say it increases height but it's also estrogenic so it can close my growth plates early what should i do?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
how is milk estrogenic ?🤣

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and LooksThinker
Just drink it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, watah, Roquefort and 3 others
Previous studies have shown that about 60–80% of estrogens come from milk and dairy products in western diets (75). Although the oral bioactivity of free 17β-estradiol and oestrone may be a bit low, but oestrogen sulphate as a main conjugate in milk, has a relatively high oral bioactivity

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker
Previous studies have shown that about 60–80% of estrogens come from milk and dairy products in western diets (75). Although the oral bioactivity of free 17β-estradiol and oestrone may be a bit low, but oestrogen sulphate as a main conjugate in milk, has a relatively high oral bioactivity
Where did you take this text ?

not real. the amount if estrogen from a year of drinking milk is less than a soybean

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Axii and LooksThinker
"Results: After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children. In four out of five women, ovulation occurred during the milk intake, and the timing of ovulation was similar among the three menstrual cycles."

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
drink raw milk

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
what is the benefit of drinking milk over taking whey, multivitamin and red meat?

drink raw milk
raw milk is still estrogenic, it literally is produced when a cow is pregnant, with insane amount of estrogen entering the milk through diffusion. raw milk will still raise estrogens.

raw milk is still estrogenic, it literally is produced when a cow is pregnant, with insane amount of estrogen entering the milk through diffusion. raw milk will still raise estrogens.
it also has nutrients that reduce estrogen dominance, we have been drinking raw Milk for so long too

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
it also has nutrients that reduce estrogen dominance, we have been drinking raw Milk for so long too
just because we have been doing something for so long doesnt mean it is amazing for you bro.

So i drink packaged milk is it still raw?
unless its marketed as raw, dont assume it is jfl
raw milk is a lot more expensive and is straight up banned where i live, if it is it would use it as marketing

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer
Nobody sell raw milk because its not safe to drink, you drink pasteurized milk
pasteurization was invented before refrigeration, if you refrigerate it the bad bacteria cant grow

gooys its soooo unsafe

get e coli and die theory

get e coli and die theory
always do the opposite of what a jew tells you, cdc and fda is jewish

always do the opposite of what a jew tells you, cdc and fda is jewish
because they make money from making you drink less milk...

not a single study to back up your claim, and you resort to racism because you cant form a coherent argument. fuck the jews, but you are one of the most retarded people ive seen on this form to date

because they make money from making you drink less milk...

not a single study to back up your claim, and you resort to racism because you cant form a coherent argument. fuck the jews, but you are one of the most retarded people ive seen on this form to date
most people who actually looksmax on the forum drink raw milk. ascension ownt supposed to be safe or easy. they want whites weak to cuck easier

So what are u guys suggesting other than drinking milk

So what are u guys suggesting other than drinking milk
injecting hormones instead of this cuck cope
drink milk all you want when you inhibit your estrogen so you dont need to worry about sides.

most people who actually looksmax on the forum drink raw milk. ascension ownt supposed to be safe or easy. they want whites weak to cuck easier
most people are bluepilled cucks, doesn't mean its right. fuck the jews they pump chemicals into your body to make you weaker, but i personally don't think pasteurized milk is one of those things. i am not an advocate for drinking raw or processed milk.