Should I drop out of university and get into a trade?

did u really mention pharmacy as a vaiable career in 2024? thats the most oversaturated job on the market and jfl at u talking about reality when u just mentioned "manual labour". Manual labor just allows u to pay ur bills giga over for iqcels

Ur next advice is turbo low iq as well "just do finance bro" just do the most overly saturated field where only people with connections succeed and most of the finance nigs barely pay their rent. Hes supposed to make a business whilst not knowing anything about any field with zero job experience and hes also to risk the little money he has into stocks that he has zero idea about. What can i expect form a forum literred with high schoolers or with absolute failures of life please use common sense or at the very least do some research before u post.
Man you’re retarded reading comprehension is not your thing. Grab a phonics book.

Man you’re retarded reading comprehension is not your thing. Grab a phonics book.
u have zero clue about anything ur talking about ur a top notch retard which is not something unexpected from someone named "princeofdarkness" consider going outside or getting diability bucks for being retarded.

>reading comprehension is not ur thing
>grab a phonics book.
do u know what phonics books are? Thanks for showing us ur true iq again consider getting disabilitybuxx coz thats the only way ur ever gonna make any money.

>reading comprehension is not ur thing
>grab a phonics book.
do u know what phonics books are? Thanks for showing us ur true iq again consider getting disabilitybuxx coz thats the only way ur ever gonna make any money.
triggered jew. Typical, keep crying with ur chopped clit penis. Rent free

triggered jew. Typical, keep crying with ur chopped clit penis. Rent free
using overused jokes doesnt make u sound high iq or smart keep trying to compensate u utter subhuman.

using overused jokes doesnt make u sound high iq or smart keep trying to compensate u utter subhuman.
The subhuman is you faggot replying with all fluff because you simply can’t handle that you didn’t do a simple google search as to how PAs are getting compensated in UK vs US. Street pharmacist is another term for drug dealer. Again you have no clue what you’re dumb Semite jew ass is talking about. Shove the sheckels up your ass and work in New York that same shit doesn’t apply in the uk. You smelly welfare stealing nigger loving small dick faggot.

The subhuman is you faggot replying with all fluff because you simply can’t handle that you didn’t do a simple google search as to how PAs are getting compensated in UK vs US. Street pharmacist is another term for drug dealer. Again you have no clue what you’re dumb Semite jew ass is talking about. Shove the sheckels up your ass and work in New York that same shit doesn’t apply in the uk. You smelly welfare stealing nigger loving small dick faggot.
I never thought id see someone who recommends someone to become a drug dealer instead of a PA have such an ego. Pas may not get compensated as much in the UK but they still make a bank in the UK in comparison to most other professions. Daily reminder that ur a no lifer with no career and no money whatsoever with an ego a stacy and again i make way more money than u and im not a jew i can buy ur whore of a mother for 0.01% of my income. The more u try to compensate the dumber u sound.

I never thought id see someone who recommends someone to become a drug dealer instead of a PA have such an ego. Pas may not get compensated as much in the UK but they still make a bank in the UK in comparison to most other professions. Daily reminder that ur a no lifer with no career and no money whatsoever with an ego a stacy and again i make way more money than u and im not a jew i can buy ur whore of a mother for 0.01% of my income. The more u try to compensate the dumber u sound.