Should I dump $4000 on a dating coach programs?

D

Deleted member 10782

Silver
Before you tell me I'm retarded, hear me out: I can get girls in my bed quite reliably. My N-count is 64 now.

However, I completely suck at retention and sometimes I fuck up lays and dates because I'm too pushy or my game is sloppy.

There are a few redpill groups I'm in, and one dude posted his offering for a coaching program, where he described his past and how he became a better person and had better results with girls. Due to his background and past issues, it really resonated with me.

His credentials also seem legit. He's a normie in terms of looks, but has videos of cold approaches, pictures with girls, testimonials, etc. Yeah, it could all be faked, but I honestly didn't get that feeling. It seems like he's a dude who managed to fix his issues and is now providing value to others and making money out of it.

We have had two 1hr long video calls for free, where he asked me about my biggest struggles and what I want to improve. He seemed genuinely interested in providing value and not just scamming out of my money.

At the end of the second call, he offered me a package of $4000 where I would get access to group calls with Q/A, 3hrs of 1-1 time, and a series of exercises and shit to do to get better. He also mentioned that if I didn't get the results I wanted I could stay on the program indefinitely.

Do you think it is absolutely retarded to spend $4000 on something like this?

Pros:
- I am able to discuss 1-1 with somebody that's not entirely autistic and jaded by the blackpill, but also not bluepilled
- I would get accountability and motivation to get out and cold approach because of group environment and because I spent a shitton of money on this
- I might be able to get better retention rate and connections with girls I sleep with, which is exactly what I'm struggling with -- I think that I look good enough for them to fuck me, but I come across as a fuckboy or uninteresting so they don't feel invested in seeing me again

Cons:
- I could spend the $4000 on surgeries or invest them, but I might still suffer because of my shitty dating skills and regret not taking the coaching
- This dude might just be a very good salesman who knows how to pull my strings
- Even if the program is good, I might not be mentally strong enough to do all the exercises and follow through, ultimately wasting the money
- The program might not be that good, and the rest of the people in the group might be virgins and retards

So, in the end, it is an unknown. Maybe the $4000 will teach me things that I never knew I desperately needed, or maybe it will be a waste of money.

What do you think?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, jake_okok, Kilimanjaro and 42 others
No check out Mr Locario. You’ll get more game with him then most dating coaches

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 3270, thecel and 4 others
Before you tell me I'm retarded, hear me out: I can get girls in my bed quite reliably. My N-count is 64 now.

However, I completely suck at retention and sometimes I fuck up lays and dates because I'm too pushy or my game is sloppy.

There are a few redpill groups I'm in, and one dude posted his offering for a coaching program, where he described his past and how he became a better person and had better results with girls. Due to his background and past issues, it really resonated with me.

His credentials also seem legit. He's a normie in terms of looks, but has videos of cold approaches, pictures with girls, testimonials, etc. Yeah, it could all be faked, but I honestly didn't get that feeling. It seems like he's a dude who managed to fix his issues and is now providing value to others and making money out of it.

We have had two 1hr long video calls for free, where he asked me about my biggest struggles and what I want to improve. He seemed genuinely interested in providing value and not just scamming out of my money.

At the end of the second call, he offered me a package of $4000 where I would get access to group calls with Q/A, 3hrs of 1-1 time, and a series of exercises and shit to do to get better. He also mentioned that if I didn't get the results I wanted I could stay on the program indefinitely.

Pros:
- I am able to discuss 1-1 with somebody that's not entirely autistic and jaded by the blackpill, but also not bluepilled
- I would get accountability and motivation to get out and cold approach because of group environment and because I spent a shitton of money on this
- I might be able to get better retention rate and connections with girls I sleep with, which is exactly what I'm struggling with -- I think that I look good enough for them to fuck me, but I come across as a fuckboy or uninteresting so they don't feel invested in seeing me again

Cons:
- I could spend the $4000 on surgeries or invest them, but I might still suffer because of my shitty dating skills and regret not taking the coaching
- Even if the program is good, I might not be mentally strong enough to do all the exercises and follow through, ultimately wasting the money
- The program might not be that good, and the rest of the people in the group might be virgins and retards

So, in the end, it is an unknown. Maybe the $4000 will teach me things that I never knew I desperately needed, or maybe it will be a waste of money.

What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

Pros:

Cons:

What do you think?
Dumbass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, wagbox, Growth Plate and 6 others

Pros:

Cons:

What do you think?
Hahahahah:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Are you fking serious man, what do you expect to learn? Some secret trick so women fall in love with you?

Btw mirin laycount with your height. Proved everyone wrong here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
Why?

Is there no chance that the course and money investment will provide me with value and improve the way I handle interactions with foids?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Hahahahah:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Are you fking serious man
I am. I am trying to be open-minded.

I feel like part of me doesn't wanna spend the money because I'm afraid of being too weak to do the exercises/cold approaches, not because I don't believe there's value in the course.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I am. I am trying to be open-minded.

I feel like part of me doesn't wanna spend the money because I'm afraid of being too weak to do the exercises/cold approaches, not because I don't believe there's value in the course.
Cold approaches wont help you. What do you expect from these exercises? You can download them for free, i think one is called the don juan bootcamp.

Its like ask 5 people for time, do this to 10 people, do that etc. Wont help you cuz u r already banging women. Its for the turbo shy guys like me not for u.

I talked with these coaches too, 1h free call, after that they try to sell you their "life changing" Programs

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and hennypapi
Does he have a course on how to scam retards out of thousands of dollars because it seems to be working

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tiresome96, whiteissuperior, EverythingMaxxer and 17 others
Imagine paying 4000€ to learn about foids
:soy: This is 2021
N count -64

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 8318 and 4 others
Heard you out

You're retarded

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: koalendo, Phoenix, RichardSpencel and 10 others
Cold approaches wont help you. What do you expect from these exercises? You can download them for free, i think one is called the don juan bootcamp.

Its like ask 5 people for time, do this to 10 people, do that etc. Wont help you cuz u r already banging women. Its for the turbo shy guys like me not for u.

I talked with these coaches too, 1h free call, after that they try to sell you their "life changing" Programs
Well, that's the thing. He didn't promise anything, especially nothing "life-changing". It seemed like a level-headed call regarding my shortcomings and things he could do to help me overcome them.

No "snake oil". And since he had proof of a background similar to mine and a good transformation, it seemed like a reasonable investment for something that could potentially improve my retention rate with girls.

• +1
Does he have a course on how to scam retards out of thousands of dollars because it seems to be working
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
OP there is a ton of material online for free, but no amount of courses will help you get girls if you are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Gonthar and .👽.
Imagine paying 4000€ to learn about foids
:soy: This is 2021
N count -64
It's not to learn about foids, it's mostly for inner game/mental fortitude.

While you jerk off and fantasize about lateral implants this guy cold approaches and gets results. Why is it unreasonable to want to learn from him?

Isn't it the same as spending money on anyone else that teaches you a skill they're good at?

If you have 64 lays your game is good enough
You’d be better off spending the money on looksmaxxing/surgeries, or investing it

• +1
Reactions: chadison, EverythingMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others

While you jerk off and fantasize about lateral implants this guy cold approaches and gets results. Why is it unreasonable to want to learn from him?

Isn't it the same as spending money on anyone else that teaches you a skill they're good at?

It’s a fucking grift, there’s nothing he can teach you that you don’t know already. You can’t study NT and social skills, they’re developed by having deep intimate talks with other humans. Fucking some bar slag doesn’t mean you’re super NT slayer chad, you can still be socially stunted.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8318 and 5 others
this is what happens to ur brain when ur a sexhaver

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, ShowerMaxxing, Leviathin and 5 others
4 0 0 0

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
It’s a fucking grift, there’s nothing he can teach you that you don’t know already. You can’t study NT and social skills, they’re developed by having deep intimate talks with other humans. Fucking some bar slag doesn’t mean you’re super NT slayer chad, you can still be socially stunted.
So should I just keep doing what I am doing? I feel like I'm banging my head against a wall.

I keep getting first date lays reliably, but 99% girls always disappear even if it seems they genuinely enjoyed the night.

It feels like it's been like this for a year. If I don't change anything or try new things, I could never improve my results. The course seemed like a possibility for change, but maybe I'm too blinded by my own unsatisfaction and depression to see that it is not worth it.

If I knew for sure I would get results, I would spend way more than 4000 on it.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Read the first chapter of Models by Mark Manson OP, after that decide for yourself.
A lot of people from the pick-up community struggle with what you are struggling. You know... pre studied quips and one-liners will only get you so far, perhaps enough to lay, but sooner or later girls will always end up seeing the real you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
Why?

Is there no chance that the course and money investment will provide me with value and improve the way I handle interactions with foids?

Experience is worth 10x what you can learn from watching, reading or listening. This guy somehow might be great at picking up girls, but it doesn't mean he will good at teaching it. Imo social skills can't really be taught - only learned through experience.

No disrespect but I can't rap my head around how you think you would gain $4000 of value from watching someone else talking to chicks.

• +1
Maybe there's something about you that is unattractive and the women don't want a relationship where everyone can see it. Cuz idk man the most bluepilled normies get relationships, you would get more into your head after the course than you are already right now. Stop analysing everything and (bluepill Alert) be yourself. You are not ugly if you slayed 64 girls so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Leviathin
Maybe there's something about you that is unattractive and the women don't want a relationship where everyone can see it. Cuz idk man the most bluepilled normies get relationships, you would get more into your head after the course than you are already right now. Stop analysing everything and (bluepill Alert) be yourself. You are not ugly if you slayed 64 girls so
Thx

• JFL
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 13854
Well, that's the thing. He didn't promise anything, especially nothing "life-changing". It seemed like a level-headed call regarding my shortcomings and things he could do to help me overcome them.

No "snake oil". And since he had proof of a background similar to mine and a good transformation, it seemed like a reasonable investment for something that could potentially improve my retention rate with girls.
That's exactly what people 'teaching' do nowadays, because most people can now see past the 'Get results quick' line of thinking. Now, when people downplay their product, the average person is more likely to trust the person selling it because they're being 'honest'.

You see the same practices in any 'online course', just take a look at dropshipping / ecommerce, or anyone offering to 'teach' you how to trade stocks.

Experience is worth 10x what you can learn from watching, reading or listening. This guy somehow might be great at picking up girls, but it doesn't mean he will good at teaching it. Imo social skills can't really be taught - only learned through experience.

No disrespect but I can't rap my head around how you think you would gain $4000 of value from watching someone else talking to chicks.
The money is not to watch the videos. The videos of him talking and cold approaching are freely available.

The money is for 1-1 calls, exercise plan tailored to my goals, accountability, etc.

I do see the value in that, but 4000 is steep.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Leviathin and .👽.
Read the first chapter of Models by Mark Manson OP, after that decide for yourself.
A lot of people from the pick-up community struggle with what you are struggling. You know... pre studied quips and one-liners will only get you so far, perhaps enough to lay, but sooner or later girls will always end up seeing the real you.
So what's the solution?

I can't really connect with most girls I meet. Most of them are kinda trash, either not that physically attractive, boring, broke, or have shit personality. But I'd still like to fuck them a few times.

The girls I genuinely like either reject me immediately, or I fuck it up because I am too pushy for sex or my game is sloppy.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and .👽.
buy me a phallason forte and ill teach you everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, RichardSpencel, Leviathin and 3 others
The money is not to watch the videos. The videos of him talking and cold approaching are freely available.

The money is for 1-1 calls, exercise plan tailored to my goals, accountability, etc.

I do see the value in that, but 4000 is steep.
Not trying to be a dick, but sounds more like you just need some close friends. Great exercise plans are readily available online, and good friends will hold you accountable for things if you ask them to.

Please also consider that all people offering courses like these purposefully make the price outrageous to make it seem more viable (It begs you to ask "Why would he charge this much money if it wasn't worth it?"). In all likelihood, this dude is primarily an entrepreneur, who just happened to realize he could prey on men who are desperate (no disrespect intended, everyone on this forum probably gets depressed over the same shit you deal with as well). Homie, please, $4k is a pretty serious amount of cash, don't waste it on this.

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and Deleted member 10782
4000$ is a scam lol
Even 400 would be too much

You'd benefit more from becoming friend IRL with a slayer and hanging out with him

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMaxxer, Mongrelcel and 3 others
Do you have friends? @dinnamadre

Do you have friends? @dinnamadre
Yeah. They're all either bluepilled or nerdy/incel.

Ironically, some bluepilled friends that are on par with me in terms of looks have had genuinely attractive girlfriends for years.

• +1
Yeah. They're all either bluepilled or nerdy/incel.

Ironically, some bluepilled friends that are on par with me in terms of looks have had genuinely attractive girlfriends for years.
Hmm ok. Maybe u cant connect with tinder girls cuz they are random. Maybe try irl now:Comfy::y'all:

Hmm ok. Maybe u cant connect with tinder girls cuz they are random. Maybe try irl now:Comfy::y'all:
Honestly I'm terrified of cold approaching. I'm down to talk to a girl in any other context confidently (e.g. house party, hobby, etc). Dunno why.

• +1
Red flag. Who the fuck has time to do 2 HOURS for free.

Is this a collage term tuition cost for a DATING ADVICE?

This all sounds like bullshit to me. $4000 is crazy.

Do you know that nearly all these courses are on torrents already right?

Honestly I'm terrified of cold approaching. I'm down to talk to a girl in any other context confidently (e.g. house party, hobby, etc). Dunno why.
If dating app don't work since years you gotta change things up bro. I think cold approaching is a meme tho. Try some social events like you said or work idk:y'all: im not the best advice giver tho cuz i only talk to girls that i meet online:forcedsmile:

You would be better off sending $4000 to me towards my hardcore surgery ascension

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
lol fucking 4k you can do alot with that

What do you think?
everyone "fucks up" sometimes. ain't no gamemaxxing existing, where fuck ups are zero. also, life happens, making women change mind. there doesn't exist 100% comtrol over factors

what the heel does retention mean?

i did a pua bootcamp once, abroad. 15 years ago. It was only 750 orso. aka travel cost, because itwas being filmed and put to internet tv. so they used it for rpomo or got money from teh tv programm or something.