Should I dump my girl after she sent me this text?

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Backstory I’ve been extremely sick for two weeks, lost my voice, throwing up, very sore throat etc. Went to the clinic yesterday and they determined I have pneumonia, gave me some shots and a prescription and I’m feeling a lot better plus my fever broke. My girl knew about my sickness and everything but I haven’t seen her the last three weeks except for the night before last when she came over. She texts me today “I threw up last night” then follows up with “not because I was sick because I was drinking” she was evidently staying over at her friends place and getting blackout drunk while I was over here dying in my bed. I’m sure you can see how extremely disrespectful this was and how she was adding insult to injury. She knows I’ve been fucking dying from extremely high temps (103-104) throwing up and now pneumonia for TWO FUCKING WEEKS all while still working my job and she’s disrespectful enough to throw that in my face. Would you be as pissed as I am right now?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Zylk, Deleted member 9801 and 6 others
A88D8484 1D10 4233 B4CB AE3B0F43EB65

She concluded that you have inferior immune system genes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 19995 and 10 others
Which is ironic because I mog her immune system to death

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Virgin at 29 😔, aBetterMii and 2 others
Backstory I’ve been extremely sick for two weeks, lost my voice, throwing up, very sore throat etc. Went to the clinic yesterday and they determined I have pneumonia, gave me some shots and a prescription and I’m feeling a lot better plus my fever broke. My girl knew about my sickness and everything but I haven’t seen her the last three weeks except for the night before last when she came over. She texts me today “I threw up last night” then follows up with “not because I was sick because I was drinking” she was evidently staying over at her friends place and getting blackout drunk while I was over here dying in my bed. I’m sure you can see how extremely disrespectful this was and how she was adding insult to injury. She knows I’ve been fucking dying from extremely high temps (103-104) throwing up and now pneumonia for TWO FUCKING WEEKS all while still working my job and she’s disrespectful enough to throw that in my face. Would you be as pissed as I am right now?
Clearly she thinks that life revolves around her :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16371
Leave her, You are a grown ass man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301, Danish_Retard and Catawampus
I do have inferior immune system genes btw. Damn allergies getting on my nerves. Surprisingly none of my parents,grandparents,uncles,brothers have/had allergies. Im the only one :cry:

who gives a fucking shit, just date the girl you like till you both cant stand eachother then break it off, and if shes an attached one(i can tell shes not by this story) then break it off asap.

you want to have freedom till you find the best one with very heartfelt love

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Catawampus
who gives a fucking shit, just date the girl you like till you both cant stand eachother then break it off, and if shes an attached one(i can tell shes not by this story) then break it off asap.

you want to have freedom till you find the best one with very heartfelt love
Indeed based

Vomiting is a manly trait. Females should not be even pooping, nonetheless throwing up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zylk, Deleted member 19995 and closedplatecel
idk much but i guess she doesn't really care about you (anymore)

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
I’d leave you to die and rot

yeah you should break up with her bro, we’ve been saying this

End it with her

Jfl when I was ill with covid my gf literally looked after me 24/7. That’s what u want, a wifey, not some hoe:blackpill:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18301, Zylk and Deleted member 1901
When girls get drunk with their friends, guys are always....ugh. I'll stop myself right there.

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
the little details matters more than u think, end it