brah2
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2026
- Posts
- 15
- Reputation
- 1
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Black or dark brown?Yes i would do a couple shades darker something like m45 beard dye by just for men![]()
on my brown eyebrow it turns dark brown all depends on what look your trying to get but the m45 is the one recommend by people like clavBlack or dark brown?
How would I do lashes?on my brown eyebrow it turns dark brown all depends on what look your trying to get but the m45 is the one recommend by people like clavbut it does work
I dont do lashes but you should get a mascara applicator or something like it and apply the dye and try not to get it in your eyesHow would I do lashes?