Should I dye my eyebrows black?

D

Deleted member 26065

I saw the devil thru the woods in his black truck
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Posts
2,497
Reputation
2,014
Would dying my eyebrows black ascend my eye area? Also been thinking about dying my hair black too.
 

Attachments

  • eye area 4 juli.mov
    1.2 MB
yes dye it all black and wear black clothing and mascara
 
Nigga just trying to show off those beautiful eyes
 
  • +1
Reactions: icedancer
I have medium brown hair gonna dye my eyebrows haven’t decided between dark brown and black which is better?
 
Tall hypermasculine short hair trying to become maesthetic
if ur going for hypermasculine i think dark eyebrows would go well dont know about hair tho dyed black hair can appear gayish and emo if not done correctly and on the wrong pheno
 
if ur going for hypermasculine i think dark eyebrows would go well dont know about hair tho dyed black hair can appear gayish and emo if not done correctly and on the wrong pheno
I’m not dying the hair just the eyebrows
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26065

Similar threads

IQ_pill
Replies
3
Views
100
Iblamepsl09
Iblamepsl09
2BeamsofLight
Replies
0
Views
45
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
Replies
5
Views
71
Fuldblod
Fuldblod
Dominik_yeah
Replies
5
Views
30
Dominik_yeah
Dominik_yeah
iwanttoascend492
Replies
3
Views
37
badacne
badacne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top