Should I dye my hair?

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Me right now on the left
IMG 0407
IMG 0495

Me with darkened hair and eyebrows on the right.

I think the darker hair looks better especially the darker eyebrows. Should I dye it?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and med
You autistic? Like genuinely? Or editing these photos? Because you're a clean Chad.

Why are you looksmaxxing? You should be maxxing out in other areas of life?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and shizuku11111
@forevergymcelling get a load of this guy talking about dying his hair? LOL

y ur hair looks like a nut
Nuts Cartoon Images - Free Download on Freepik

• JFL
Reactions: supergreencar and Zeta
This one boosts my SMV quite good
im gonna assume your british and its annoying having a weird hair style over here but if your gonna dye it you might aswell try other styles then settle on a final one

im gonna assume your british and its annoying having a weird hair style over here but if your gonna dye it you might aswell try other styles then settle on a final one
I’m from the Netherlands and imma keep it safe with this haircut since it’s pretty good

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
But i might try a middle part like Orb

But i might try a middle part like Orb
i had the same length as he did but if you have a bad hair day with long hair its much worse than short hair and i just ended up looking like a fag but that might be different for you since you got more dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
i had the same length as he did but if you have a bad hair day with long hair its much worse than short hair and i just ended up looking like a fag but that might be different for you since you got more dimorphism
I indeed prefer short hair tbh

would mog tbh , darker eyebrows are a must yes

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and Zeta
Looks good asf without squinting. This pic is way better than your pfp you look way too aspie in your pfp.

• +1
Also the original pic is way better than that morph

• +1
i don’t know your current situation
My situation 16, 182cm, tiktok aesthetic, in hs, but still doesnt talk to girls. I do get approached and iois but i ignore them jfl