Should I dye my hair?

oneitisiscope

oneitisiscope

where are all the HQNP’s at 😩
I have strawberry blonde hair and I’m wondering if I should dye it dark brown (as well as tan my skin).

I would obviously dye my facial hair/brows/lashes to be congruent. I’ve heard a lot of women dislike guys with lighter hair, and even though my hair is kinda unique I feel like the coloring of my pheno isn’t doing me any favors. This is my natural hair color and then it dyed with a fake hair spray that comes off in the shower. I’m wondering if I should commit or if my hair is fine naturally. (My facial expressions are bad I was just focused on my hair).

Attachments

• 0A681D65-0D97-45D1-94B8-D334E88AD6DF.jpeg
    0A681D65-0D97-45D1-94B8-D334E88AD6DF.jpeg
    762 KB · Views: 0
  • BA5B47CB-C707-401C-9BEA-4CEE4EF3B218.jpeg
    BA5B47CB-C707-401C-9BEA-4CEE4EF3B218.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
dont tan your skin but idk what look you are going for. and about women not liking guys with lighter hair thats bullshit you're white with blonde hair by dying your hair and tanning your skin you would be reducing your looks from 7.5 to 4.4 but experience is the best teacher if you feel as if it will get you women because of the area you are in go ahead, plus i wanna see what happens :feelshmm:

dont tan your skin but idk what look you are going for. and about women not liking guys with lighter hair thats bullshit you're white with blonde hair by dying your hair and tanning your skin you would be reducing your looks from 7.5 to 4.4 but experience is the best teacher if you feel as if it will get you women because of the area you are in go ahead, plus i wanna see what happens :feelshmm:
Bro I’m a 6/10 or so not 7.5

no its good

1. You should dye your eyebrows (one colour darker than your hair, I guess you could start with light brown), And trim it a little, there are a few very long hairs (do you use minox or castor oil?)

2. Try MT2 I am blond/ginger and my beard is ginger as well. Apart from the benefits of tan, it also darkens your hair. My beard looks now dark blond and I completely lost the ginger perception.

Your natural colour is good, but it also looks really good darker. So if you feel like it go for it. Be careful though so that the colour doesn’t go out after some washes. I dyed mine brown some months ago and after a time it turned into this ugly orange colour. But thankfully my dark blonde/light brown colour is back out again now. Dyeing eyebrows should be a priority though. I don’t think you need to tan your skin since you are not that pale and dark eyebrows, pink lips and your current hair or dark hair would give good contrast, but that’s up to you to experiment and see if it would look better or not. Honestly, the dark hair looks really good, so you should try it out