Should I eat McDonalds again

DMT

DMT

Iron
This is the 3rd day in a row that I'm eating it. It's only $8 for 20 nuggets and fries that fill me up and give me that HGH boost from that growth hormone shit they put in the chicken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Patient A, BearBoy and 1 other person
Bloatmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Moggie
Fuck no that shit is trash. Just have subway if you are eating fastfood, get carved turkey rye bread and be selective with vegetables, also no salt or sauces.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20097 and 1 other person
Fuck no that shit is trash. Just have subway if you are eating fastfood, get carved turkey rye bread and be selective with vegetables, also no salt or sauces.
Bro Subway literally puts shoe chemicals in their shit.. McDonald's is high standards because they'll get sued to fuck if they mess up their food or use bad meat. Even Trump eats it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, datboijj, Bitch and 2 others
McDonald's is high standards.
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 9801
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Same I been eating McDonald's for like 4 days straight. It's addicting

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and DMT
Chic Fil A mogs all

I sold my soul for a cheeseburger and beer.

• So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I spent 4 days in the capital city last week (I live in a shithole village where there's no McDonalds restaurant) and I ate McDonalds like 5 times cuz shit is just so convenient, you get in, you order, get your shit in like 5 minutes, it's cheap as fuck and tastes good. And they have so many shit that you can order, iced coffee, milkshakes, smoothies, fucking everything man...

Meanwhile if you get into a normal restaurant you have to wait like 20 minutes to get the food, then last time I was waiting for the waiter to bring me the receipt for like 15 minutes cuz there was no one around

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and DMT
@CopeWithTheRope @RecessedChinCel @Moggie @CupOfCoffee @BearBoy @Bitch

HGH hood chicken mog cope :feelshehe: 4th of july maxxing

Attachments

• mog.jpg
    mog.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitch and RecessedChinCel
@CopeWithTheRope @RecessedChinCel @Moggie @CupOfCoffee @BearBoy @Bitch

HGH hood chicken mog cope :feelshehe: 4th of july maxxing
The McNuggets will ascend your frame

• +1
Reactions: DMT
My to go to also, although I recently added triple cheeburger and chicken italiano on top of that…bulk maxximg:feelshah: