should I eat this pizza even though im on a diet?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
72d3ff06 4230 4ecf 983e 64d0b02d4653

I already ate rice and chicken. Should I fast tommorow if I do eat it?

@Hozay

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
bro that is a fucking shitload of sodium and calories per slice, fight the temptation i would not do it. wait till tomorrow or sat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6403, karbo and 1 other person
ik because i used to binge on little cesars for a long time, made me gain alot of weight, now im in the 130s from dieting, my face looks very lean.

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
what kind of question is this ofcourse not

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9380
bro that is a fucking shitload of sodium and calories per slice, fight the temptation i would not do it. wait till tomorrow or sat
2660 calories tbh

to maintain I'm supposed to be eating 2000

Will it be aight if I fasted tommorow?

Idk
should you?

• +1
2660 calories tbh

to maintain I'm supposed to be eating 2000

Will it be aight if I fasted tommorow?
i think you would. 600+ won't be terrible if its only for a day. My cheat day is on saturday ngl. most likely just gonna eat like a whole pizza aswell

• JFL
i think you would. 600+ won't be terrible if its only for a day. My cheat day is on saturday ngl. most likely just gonna eat like a whole pizza aswell
This is my cheat meal tbh, I'm just gonna fast tommorow and eat less saturday to make up for it

I had to walk an hour from school

• +1
If you have something to live for don't do it.
If you are a legit incel you should eat it

• Woah
Probably not but I want to
it's like a drug bro, i know how good its gonna feel when you chow down on that shit. but dont do it, but if you're gonna waterfast the next day because you're be bloated from the sodium

• Woah
And mathematically if I fasted tommorow wouldn't it just be like if I ate 600 calories for today?

Go run for 1-2 hour at decent pace, you will burn 1000cals+ and still be in a deficit if you eat the pizza

• +1
ur thinking "muh im gonna fast tomorrow" but you will feel complete shit tomorrow if ur not a regular faster
its not worth it to suffer and starve for a whole day just to enjoy a pizza for 25 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Hozay and PYT
ur thinking "muh im gonna fast tomorrow" but you will feel complete shit tomorrow if ur not a regular faster
its not worth it to suffer and starve for a whole day just to enjoy a pizza for 25 minutes
I fast most days tbh.

From 6AM to 3 PM

Go run for 1-2 hour at decent pace, you will burn 1000cals+ and still be in a deficit if you eat the pizza
I walked an hour is that good

im coping so hard just so i can eat this pizza bruh

he has a point, but for me fasting is slight work ngl. been doing it for a long time. not doing it rn though just staying eating 1500 till i reach 130 and then lean bulk and build muscle.

• Love it
Doesn‘t matter if you will or not because you‘re either overeating today or pig out another time. Either way, it‘s over with that approach of yours

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: karbo and PYT
Doesn‘t matter if you will or not because you‘re either overeating today or pig out another time. Either way, it‘s over with that approach of yours
What do you suggest my approach be then

• +1
It's not over bro, as long as you don't go overboard on eating you WILL BE FINE. cheat days wont ruin shit. been doing it for months

• +1
It's not over bro, as long as you don't go overboard on eating you WILL BE FINE. cheat days wont ruin shit. been doing it for months
Tbh, Imma just fast tommorow and run for a few days.

I have to increase my stamina for sports anyways

This is the only cheat meal I've had this week btw

• +1
yeah fasting feels makes you feel like shit most times and take that from someone who does it for a whole month every year

• Woah
Fix your eating habits long term. Intermittent fast for example and only eat when you‘re truly hungry but stop once you’re satiated. No calorie counting and starvation mode necessary

• +1
Reactions: karbo and PYT
Tbh, Imma just fast tommorow and run for a few days.

I have to increase my stamina for sports anyways

This is the only cheat meal I've had this week btw
then you're fine nigga, dont listen to anyone else here. Just make sure you keep making progress to your goal weight, as long as you don't go up on your weight ur good

• +1
Fix your eating habits long term. Intermittent fast for example and only eat when you‘re truly hungry but stop once you’re satiated. No calorie counting and starvation mode necessary
I do that naturally tbh

From 6 AM to 3 PM I don't eat. And then when I do eat it's one meal that's usually rice, chicken, beef, or fish

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
You'll know when you're going overboard bro. Don't over think it.

• +1
You'll know when you're going overboard bro. Don't over think it.
is one whole pizza overboard? JFL

I don't plan on eating anything else after

I do that naturally tbh

From 6 AM to 3 PM I don't eat. And then when I do eat it's one meal that's usually rice, chicken, beef, or fish
Enjoy your pizza then, if you‘re actually still hungry

• Love it
DO NOT EAT THAT SHIT OR I WILL COME OVER AND BATISTA BOMB YOU

• So Sad
you need to change your lifestyle not look for quick fixes

just exercise more and suppress your appetite. i use cigarettes and my vape and coffee and barely eat, just eat fruit and some meat/vegetables for dinner.

• +1
you need to change your lifestyle not look for quick fixes

just exercise more and suppress your appetite. i use cigarettes and my vape and coffee and barely eat, just eat fruit and some meat/vegetables for dinner.
its a cheat meal brah