Should i engage in the fight

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
someone wants to fight me basically he didnt see he will meet me or something he was just hostile and looking for fights im sure we will fight in the near future should i avoid it or fight him ? Im 70% certain im winning im taller bigger more athletic but im scared of his friends jumping me

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
I hope you fucking get stomped to death with ur skull against the concrete

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and RichardSpencel
someone wants to fight me basically he didnt see he will meet me or something he was just hostile and looking for fights im sure we will fight in the near future should i avoid it or fight him ? Im 70% certain im winning im taller bigger more athletic but im scared of his friends jumping me
If it's a 1v1 and you think there's a 70% you win then send it.(I'm not suggesting you do anything illegal even if it sounds like it) Don't fight on concrete or on any really hard surface.

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Yes my friend do not Listen to @asdvek Get yourself some halotestin and show who the real jew is.
@ryuken @MA_ascender @CopiumX @Gaygymmaxx @enriquecel @serialcoper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, violentrose, MA_ascender and 1 other person
Don't fight on concrete or on any really hard surface.
Yeah bro just tell them "oh hey bro lets go and fight on the soft grass not here pls pls" then fucking gets punched and his head gets hit on concrete

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, MA_ascender, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
If it's a 1v1 and you think there's a 70% you win then send it.(I'm not suggesting you do anything illegal even if it sounds like it) Don't fight on concrete or on any really hard surface.
Im definitely bigger than him hes just a little bit fat and I haven’t fought in a year but i always win my fights and im not really sure if its a 1v1 bc hes always walking with 1 or 2 ppl
Yes my friend do not Listen to @asdvek Get yourself some halotestin and show who the real jew is.
@ryuken
alright bro but if i get my ass beat im banning you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and kaligula567
Yeah bro just tell them "oh hey bro lets go and fight on the soft grass not here pls pls" then fucking gets punched and his head gets hit on concrete
It's fine he's gonna respawn anyway

• +1
Reactions: violentrose and asdvek
Im definitely bigger than him hes just a little bit fat and I haven’t fought in a year but i always win my fights and im not really sure if its a 1v1 bc hes always walking with 1 or 2 ppl

alright bro but if i get my ass beat im banning you
Always have the first punch trust me

• +1
Reactions: violentrose and kaligula567
im taller bigger more athletic
doesn't translate to fighting ability retard

only fighting ability translates to fighting ability, you can't fight = don't fight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and MA_ascender

only fighting ability translates to fighting ability, you can't fight = don't fight
90% of people can't fight, and if you've been fighting/playfighting or do a martial art since childhood the odds are in your favor.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and NZb6Air

I have fought 7 times and lost twice either bc im in a disadvantage or sucker punched when im not looking im not the next fucking mayweather but the odds are for me since hes fat and prob never done any martial arts im opened to the possibility of losing tho thats why i didnt rush
You are ignoring content by this member.
Also dont forget the petition lil nigger its not looking good for you
Always have the first punch trust me
this always wins me fights its op

I have fought 7 times and lost twice either bc im in a disadvantage or sucker punched when im not looking im not the next fucking mayweather but the odds are for me since hes fat and prob never done any martial arts im opened to the possibility of losing tho thats why i didnt rush

You are ignoring content by this member.
Also dont forget the petition lil nigger its not looking good for you

this always wins me fights its op
>ignoring content
>responds to me

What a fucking retard already won this argument instantly bc u said that JFL

Just mask up and stab them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: violentrose