Should I even acknowledge the presence of this girl

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
The ex oneitis girl, she keeps up popping in my gym like a wild pokemon. Should I even say hi to her or just straight up ignore? Corious on you guys opinion @Phad
@Felix97 @Nibba @TurboAutist45 @Sizzurp

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
She isn't your ex oneitis if you still make posts about her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Swagwaffle, rockndogs and 6 others
The ex oneitis girl, she keeps up popping in my gym like a wild pokemon. Should I even say hi to her or just straight up ignore? Corious on you guys opinion @Phad
@Felix97 @Nibba @TurboAutist45 @Sizzurp
Depends on what your relationship is with her, and if she or you were the one that broke off contact imo

Nah I just remembered of her since im at gym writing during set and i saw her rn

say hi if she greets u first. otherwise just ignore her, she doesn’t see u as a potential partner anyway so it‘s useless to talk to her

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, fobos, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Use a logical mind and not the toxic mind which people have on this site.
Ur gonna say hi right? Is that all you want or something more. I know u want something more that’s why your askin. Just say hi, make chit chat, make it lead somewhere. Then from somewhere u tell her about what u want. U wanna be friends, fuck buddies, lovers? That’s up to u. If she doesn’t feel what u feel then move on. Not every girl will like u no matter how good looking you are, some of us troll here and some of us are serious about “chad chad chad”. Yea looks matter but what matters more is if u pursue or not.

We can talk more if u want more personal talk bro.

If it was me, I would not even initiate contact unless she does, or makes it very obvious she wants me to.

my farts smell like last nights spicy noodles

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ask her out for v day tomorrow

• +1
Shes not acknowledging yours so...

• +1
She ain't worth it if she ain't asian :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Fuk her then
say hi if she greets u first. otherwise just ignore her, she doesn’t see u as a potential partner anyway so it‘s useless to talk to her
Is there possibility that that situation wil lchange in a couple of years? Not that it matters anyway, I developed a crush on her after I asked her friend out (autstic move, while she had a thing for me)
She ain't worth it if she ain't asian :ogre:
No asians in slovenia rip

Last edited: