Actually Talked To My Ex-Oneitis (Story)

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Attention all Looksmax.org users

I actually went and talked to her while getting some balls. I woudnt have done it I was on this forum tho, so its a massive step.

(Aspie and Cringe warning, put your anti-Fatman bluepill suits on)

When I went to gym today, It was kinda weird. Then I saw her on the treadmill. This girl thats my looksmatch (without makeup) facially, but I mog her body by a bit. She was doing cardio, so I locked eye contact like the :feelsmage::chad: I am and I waved at her. She waved back ofc.
I went to change my clothes, and went on treadmill next to her, seperated myself from her a bit. She then kept looking at me while I talked to this huge buff guy, (later found out she thought he was my trainer)
Time passes by, I hit my 1RM record with 75kg bench.

Then, I do incline dumbell presses. (Pretty nervous at the moment, who woudnt be when her ex-oneitis is in the close by room)
She passes by my bench, I let her through.
- I say go ahead
- She says ''Thanks Lan'',
-Then I say (Name), don't take it so seriously (If you saw the chat you would know what Im talking about)
- She smiles and says no problem

(That was bluepilled but you know fatman is bluepilled anyway)

I return to finish all my sets etc, she actually goes to change, idk what shes doing for so long but she actually somehow went out the same time as me, she didnt even rush it what the fok. It was like she was in bathroom for 4 mins while I was changing.

Anyway, I get right behind her while shes standing there like a tree, I say let's go, fat bitch is blocking the way, I need to get home to get my damn protein.

As we get out together, I ask: How did you workout go? Mine went fine. She responded and replied for how long am I training here, if that friend I talked to is my trainer, all sort of questions.
She then says in her own language that she doesent give a shit about life, she asks me where I live and when I have lunch tommorow, it was back and forth conversation, while it was also with her friend. We both laughed when we both knew her roomate (my schoolmate and friend) pranked me by messaging me as his boyfriend, still messed up tho

I said things like: Now we can workout together while your boyfriend is not here etc things like that.

She went to the store, while I went home. Last piece of conversation was when I said:
Me: See you at lunch!
She said: when do you have lunch?

I did say stupid shit but I don't really care, might workout together sometime who knows.

Yes I did some bluepilled things, but I did it anyway cause I wanted to really, now for a few things

@Felix97 She bassicly said she deosen't care about things, Im presuming she higly wrote that cause she was with friends and wanted validation really.

@TurboAutist45 - I see talked to her a bit late but still

Yeah and speculations of what she thinks of me is up to you, she is my looksmatch (I actually saw her without makeup and I mog her bodywise) but I wanted to share this one out. I woudn't want you to make any presumptions tho, doesent matter to me, I just want to let you know that Im thankful to you guys for inspiring me to get some balls and actually talk to a girl I liked for second time in my life.

Also I hit 75kg bench today, so a good day

@freakofnature - Thought about your advice, yes Im gullible but Im improving daily. Hopefully in 3months its a noticable diffrence. Thanks for helping me tho

Now for everyone that should be intrested in this story: @SHARK @Felix97 @Psychonaut @bobs_pls @Wincel @sorrowfulsad @Jaded @Psychonaut @Lifewasted @HailToTheKing @badromance @androidcel @Sizzurp @11gaijin @Alarico8 @Coping @Arceus300 @Nibba @Curious0 @fatcelnolonger @dogtown @VST @TRUE_CEL @Phad @dotacel @Time Travel @theropeking @mojopin @Hebbe wem @Wool @GenericChad1444
@Sizzurp
Hopefully I did not miss anyone out, anyway here you go. A long bedtime story for my fellow users.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, SeiGun, HailToTheKing and 12 others
Attention all Looksmax.org users

I actually went and talked to her while getting some balls. I woudnt have done it I was on this forum tho, so its a massive step.

(Aspie and Cringe warning, put your anti-Fatman bluepill suits on)

When I went to gym today, It was kinda weird. Then I saw her on the treadmill. This girl thats my looksmatch (without makeup) facially, but I mog her body by a bit. She was doing cardio, so I locked eye contact like the :feelsmage::chad: I am and I waved at her. She waved back ofc.
I went to change my clothes, and went on treadmill next to her, seperated myself from her a bit. She then kept looking at me while I talked to this huge buff guy, (later found out she thought he was my trainer)
Time passes by, I hit my 1RM record with 75kg bench.

Then, I do incline dumbell presses. (Pretty nervous at the moment, who woudnt be when her ex-oneitis is in the close by room)
She passes by my bench, I let her through.
- I say go ahead
- She says ''Thanks Lan'',
-Then I say (Name), don't take it so seriously (If you saw the chat you would know what Im talking about)
- She smiles and says no problem

(That was bluepilled but you know fatman is bluepilled anyway)

I return to finish all my sets etc, she actually goes to change, idk what shes doing for so long but she actually somehow went out the same time as me, she didnt even rush it what the fok. It was like she was in bathroom for 4 mins while I was changing.

Anyway, I get right behind her while shes standing there like a tree, I say let's go, fat bitch is blocking the way, I need to get home to get my damn protein.

As we get out together, I ask: How did you workout go? Mine went fine. She responded and replied for how long am I training here, if that friend I talked to is my trainer, all sort of questions.
She then says in her own language that she doesent give a shit about life, she asks me where I live and when I have lunch tommorow, it was back and forth conversation, while it was also with her friend. We both laughed when we both knew her roomate (my schoolmate and friend) pranked me by messaging me as his boyfriend, still messed up tho

I said things like: Now we can workout together while your boyfriend is not here etc things like that.

She went to the store, while I went home. Last piece of conversation was when I said:
See you at lunch, she said when do you have lunch?

I did say stupid shit but I don't really care, might workout together sometime who knows.

Yes I did some bluepilled things, but I did it anyway cause I wanted to really, now for a few things

@Felix97 She bassicly said she deosen't care about things, Im presuming she higly wrote that cause she was with friends and wanted validation really.

@TurboAutist45 - I see talked to her a bit late but still

Yeah and speculations of what she thinks of me is up to you, she is my looksmatch (I actually saw her without makeup and I mog her bodywise) but I wanted to share this one out. I woudn't want you to make any presumptions tho, doesent matter to me, I just want to let you know that Im thankful to you guys for inspiring me to get some balls and actually talk to a girl I liked for second time in my life.

Also I hit 75kg bench today, so a good day

@freakofnature - Thought about your advice, yes Im gullible but Im improving daily. Hopefully in 3months its a noticable diffrence. Thanks for helping me tho

Now for everyone that should be intrested in this story: @SHARK @Felix97 @Psychonaut @bobs_pls @Wincel @sorrowfulsad @Jaded @Psychonaut @Lifewasted @HailToTheKing @badromance @androidcel @Sizzurp @11gaijin @Alarico8 @Coping @Arceus300 @Nibba @Curious0 @fatcelnolonger @dogtown @VST @TRUE_CEL @Phad @dotacel @Time Travel @theropeking @mojopin @Hebbe wem @Wool @GenericChad1444

Hopefully I did not miss anyone out, anyway here you go. A long bedtime story for my fellow users.
mogs me, i only talk to bloated powerlifters at gym:lul:

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and dodt
Reminder this is what the girl looks like.

I'm happy for you fren:feelsautistic:

If you are happy,we are all happy :)

@FatmanO send a pic or multiple pics of her bf

@FatmanO send a pic or multiple pics of her bf
I can dm but can say he mogs by a bit (hes 6 IRL facially but tall but skinny af) , I have only 2 pics tho and she's been with 2 years with him so she might cheat. Do I still dm you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I can dm but can say he mogs by a bit (hes 6 facially but tall but skinny af) , I have only 2 pics tho and she's been with 2 years with him so she might cheat. Do I still dm you?
My pms have always been disabled because I "trolled" on incels.is. She probably won't cheat if he mogs you and she's been with him for that long

My pms have always been disabled because I "trolled" on incels.is. She probably won't cheat if he mogs you and she's been with him for that long
He mogs me but not far off. Hes better facially but not sure by how much but I bodymog him

He mogs me but not far off. Hes better facially but not sure by how much but I bodymog him

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 39, androidcel and 1 other person
  • +1
I think her roommate was joking or something? I didn't quite understand

Oh, let me explain again. After I wrote her on instagram my schoolmate (her roomate) pranked me hard writing me from another profile pretending to be a boyfriend. Its a minor detail.

I found out who her boyfriend is and he is from another city

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping, Tony and 1 other person
She’s ugly as shit tbh boyo

Those are small things, dont get your hopes up again buddy boyo. Get over her.

i talked to my oneitis this week and she asked me to club with her and get drunk on the class trip which is pretty soon. Thats some real [Motivation] Story right there :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Those are small things, dont get your hopes up again buddy boyo. Get over her.

i talked to my oneitis this week and she asked me to club with her and get drunk on the class trip which is pretty soon. Thats some real [Motivation] Story right there:feelsez:
I meant a motivation to actually talking to her and not being a pussy, I never talked to girls I liked directly. Its a big step to my approach anxiety. Changed it to news tho.
She’s ugly as shit tbh boyo
Ik shes avg at best but shes my phenotype

Go smash her pasty bro

I meant a motivation to actually talking to her and not being a pussy, I never talked to girls I liked directly. Its a big step to my approach anxiety. Changed it to news tho.
Consolidate your confidence first by interacting with the foids that are into you.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Consolidate your confidence first by interacting with the foids that are into you.
I know this one had slight attraction in december, but I liked her friend at the time. She was definitly atleast slightly intrested idk why the heck she lingered around, anyway Imma be careful and definitly take your advice

My confidence was ruined one time by now following that rule

Damn now I’m tryna talk to girls, good shit Fatman, u keep me motivated and nice job on the new bench pr :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I know this one had slight attraction in december, but I liked her friend at the time. She was definitly atleast slightly intrested idk why the heck she lingered around, anyway Imma be careful and definitly take your advice

My confidence was ruined one time by now following that rule
You can misunderstand her IOI, and she wasnt probably into you. Foids have a tendency to toy with anyone who is not invisible (ugly). Be careful this time.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping, FatmanO and 2 others
She has a nice rack
Edit I see my larping friend studyhacks lurking rn :feelshmm:

Face > body tbh, I couldn’t LTR her, only fuck if I was horny

• +1
Reactions: Coping, mojopin, androidcel and 1 other person
Tenor
my son is now a man

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Deleted member 611
Idk man. She is not cute.
If she's that hard to get just go for the next one.

if @FatmanO fancies a girl of this (honestly low) caliber, it's only good for him as he'll have it easier to fuck women he desires
SO THAT'S NOT BAD

Foids have a tendency to toy with anyone who is not invisible (ugly)
I think its this, but this one is just too weird
if @FatmanO fancies a girl of this (honestly low) caliber, it's only good for him as he'll have it easier to fuck women he desires
SO THAT'S NOT BAD
Yeh but she has a attractive boyfriend
Shes the one who wrote me stupid shit tho when she was at home tho. I somehow find her attractive but in reality shes prob not

I think she could potentially cheat tho

If the guy mogs you physically, no big deal charisma mog him. Charisma>looks. Just make her pussy wet by talking to her in charismatic way

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
Lmao bloated powerlifters are OP man he actually helped me get a 75kg
Yeah, they are nice people in general. Maybe because their low iq but they seem to love give advice for dyel twinks.

If the guy mogs you physically, no big deal charisma mog him. Charisma>looks. Just make her pussy wet by talking to her in charismatic way
How to be charismatic? He deosent mog me by being dominant just facially and height a few cm
Yeah, they are nice people in general. Maybe because their low iq but they seem to love give advice for dyel twinks.
That or they don't care about women and just focus their time in gym lol. I saw another guy with a wife tho who was a powerlifter beginner too lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
How to be charismatic? He deosent mog me by being dominant just facially and height a few cm

Being 100% self confident, being comfortable when you speak to her. And being a bit flirty, smiling at her, maybe touch her if you have the occasion, speaking with a soft charming voice.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Coping
(y)(y)(y) for the effort

But why are you orbiting a girl in a relationship with somebody you admit looks better than you?
I'm sincerely hoping she's not using you for an ego boost
Bored women in relationships tend to that

Her face is cute imo

She’s doesn’t look as bad in the pics Fatman PM’d me ngl but I still hold true to my original statement.

But I guess we like different things lol

Blank 51e7b1d222d145a315a36ab1aa073347

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping, dodt and 1 other person
She’s doesn’t look as bad in the pics Fatman PM’d me ngl but I still hold true to my original statement.

But I guess we like different things lol
Diffrent standards due to what you can date and I cannot, still very much we will see what happens, probably nothing but I might ask her out to gym sometime and see if being ''charismatic'' as @Arceus300 says works
But why are you orbiting a girl in a relationship with somebody you admit looks better than you?

I did say tho shes my looksmatch (you can see the pic) or did I type

I'm sincerely hoping she's not using you for an ego boost
Bored women in relationships tend to tha

She might be but that would suck we don't know tho

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Diffrent standards due to what you can date and I cannot, still very much we will see what happens, probably nothing but I might ask her out to gym sometime and see if being ''charismatic'' as @Arceus300 says works

I did say tho shes my looksmatch (you can see the pic) or did I type

She might be but that would suck we don't know tho
Arcbrah is larping

Idk man. She is not cute.
If she's that hard to get just go for the next one.
Yes agreed, just my phenotype realy and girls like these are rare to find tbh

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Was that guy she thought your personal trainer a Chad? She might have been trying to get you to hook her up.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Was that guy she thought your personal trainer a Chad? She might have been trying to get you to hook her up.
She was wayyy to old for her (and out of her league too) Hes a roided up 6'3'' literal chadlite, I can post a pic as I followed him
She was wayyy to old for her (and out of her league too) Hes a roided up 6'3'' literal chadlite, I can post a pic as I followed him
He mogs me to oblivion and beyond

He mogs me to oblivion and beyond

In my country this will only slay 2nd class pussies
I mean c'mon he can't think he's gl

Would you want me to quote when you said that I was gl?

• +1