Should I ever admit to my girlfriend that I got a rhinoplasty and use steroids?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Serious I think it's best to destroy all evidence of it and live on tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rydofx, kozhirastaman, Kingkellz and 3 others
Tell her broke nose in fight got it fixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Hector, Kade and 20 others
if u ever reproduce and the baby has some weird-ass looking nose she might realize, but it'll be too late then so might as well keep it with you to the grave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Mr.cope, Hector and 4 others
Honestly if your girl cares enough about something like that, you shouldn’t be in a relationship with her in the first place. My ex would not have given a single fuck if I had those, unless the roids were giving me serious roid rage or I was being unsafe about it. It’s not like you had a lefort done and completely changed your face.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Kade, MortusX and 8 others

Has she asked? If she’s not even suspicious just keep the rhino private.

But I'll tell you I went out to lunch with my dads work group a few times and 2 young gl NT guys in my dads work group (new grad nuclear engineers) openly talked about how they had rhinos in college and nobody cared. YMMV

• +1
Reactions: Hector and BackFromTheMogging
Depends on if the rhino is from a bad maxilla or from genes.

• +1
Reactions: Kade
no most if not all people find steroids repulsive as fuck because of the fact u have to inject it which is synonymous with a heroin addict.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and EthnicelAscension
Fuck no, you wanna look effortlessly good looking

• +1
Reactions: Kade, BackFromTheMogging and forwardgrowth
Mine knows pretty much everything about me including roids and this site. Had to show it to her cause she was getting suspicious when I was looking at stuff on my phone and didn't wanna show her.

depends on the girl and relationship

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: basedcircassian, Hector, Kade and 10 others
I’d tell my bitch that I’m on gear and got surgery anyday. If she leaves she ain’t worth it

Nope, if she ever notices the nose say it was medically necessary. Don't mention the steroids. Women can't tell if someone is natty or not anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and MortusX
Even after I get LL I literally won't tell anyone, except for maybe with my oneitis a lot further down the line in the relationship with her.

Mine knows pretty much everything about me including roids and this site. Had to show it to her cause she was getting suspicious when I was looking at stuff on my phone and didn't wanna show her.

depends on the girl and relationship
She literally told me once that she "loves the way I smell" and that she gets wet from certain people's pheromones. I think having supraphysiological androgen levels is doing that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kade, forwardgrowth, dingodongo and 1 other person
Never tell women anything you've done. They like the idea that you were born perfect and the less effort it took for you the more amazing you are. They only care about the finished product.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and CupOfCoffee
Never tell women anything you've done. They like the idea that you were born perfect and the less effort it took for you the more amazing you are. They only care about the finished product.
Noted. Tomorrow I'm going home and destroying every bit of evidence in existence about it.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and forwardgrowth
Say that you got a rhinoplasty because you had medical problems, like breathing and the doctors pushed you to do it.

Don't talk about steroids.
and that she gets wet from certain people's pheromones.
Like the ones of Chad who sits next to her in public transportation

Tell her you are a soyboy and want extra brownie points to slurp chads cum off the floor like a vaccuum

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
Say that you got a rhinoplasty because you had medical problems, like breathing and the doctors pushed you to do it.

Don't talk about steroids.

Like the ones of Chad who sits next to her in public transportation
We met in class and I was sitting next to her so I asked her out basically. We were talking about it later and she said right when I sat down by her she liked my pheromones (literally used that word) so she wanted me to ask her out. I think smell matters a lot man not only looks

• +1
Reactions: Kade and forwardgrowth
I’ll add all my regular side hoes (not even dating just literal hoes I have been seeing casually for a month or more) know about the site.

It’s one of the first things I bring up when I meet people tbh.

I’ll add all my regular side hoes (not even dating just literal hoes I have been seeing casually for a month or more) know about the site.

Why would u mention this lol? Automatically lowers ur status if people know you use sites like this

• +1
Reactions: MortusX, Aesthetic, Mr manlet and 1 other person
What a pathetic Simp she ain't ur gf shes ur owner
Would Chad have to think about tell his bitch he got tren injections
Autist bro
Lol as if normie fags don't looks maxx go to riddit

I think you should admit to her that you're a massive shitposter on various online forums.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
We met in class and I was sitting next to her so I asked her out basically. We were talking about it later and she said right when I sat down by her she liked my pheromones (literally used that word) so she wanted me to ask her out. I think smell matters a lot man not only looks
Sure, I was joking mate. Pheromones are important, a good!! perfume aswell.

Once I’m done looksmaxxing how am I going to explain to family and friends why I changed my entire skull?

by not talking about it + not giving a fuck if they figure it out that’s what you should do

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Once I’m done looksmaxxing how am I going to explain to family and friends why I changed my entire skull?

by not talking about it + not giving a fuck if they figure it out that’s what you should do
I'm destroying all the paperwork and hiding my roids in the hardest places to find as we speak.

Lol as if normie fags don't looks maxx go to riddit

I literally tell my hookups about LeFort III's, steroids, tongue posture and Dr Eppley. It's all I talk about with anyone really

• +1
Reactions: kozhirastaman
I literally tell my hookups about LeFort III's, steroids, tongue posture and Dr Eppley. It's all I talk about with anyone really
Based and. Anti social pillled

• JFL
Reactions: Hector and Hepatologyscribe
No
Deny. Deny. Deny.
As long as you never admit it it's like it never happened.
The second you admit you're hyperconcious about your looks and got rhino her pussy will dry up like the Sahara desert and she will think less of you.

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and CupOfCoffee
It doesn't matter your looks will halo you no matter what you say

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
whats your current cycle tbh?

Questions of should like this one ought not ever really be aired to the forum. Chiefly because it's a personal decision based upon how you individually value honesty and transparancy with your partner. Then it becomes a matter of how that stacks up against your concern for the preservation of the relationship, which you can't really gauge unless you know her. Better to ask for arguments in favour of and arguments against.

She probably won't care or she might care deeply, but either way she'd care infinitely more if you were to deny it and she later discovered you'd lied. I wouldn't tell her about the steroids unless she asked, but I wouldn't make any effort to hide it either, and I would admit to having had a rhinoplasty. Purely empathetically, if the roles were reversed I'd rather I knew.

Concealing it from her on the grounds that she'll lose attraction to you irks me in a spiritual sense. It's establishing a dynamic whereby the two of you are in opposition. Trying to keep a relationship alive whilst fearing transparancy in instances like this; where the other party has every right to know, will end up paralysing you. You don't want to keep analysing trivial shit like this. The truth will set you free.

Personally, I'd be okay with a girl having had a nosejob but as long as it boosted her smv and looks natural

No bro, Don't do it. Anything that gives away that you have inferior genetics (or at least what normies view as cheating nature) is best left not talked about.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Kingkellz

The stupidity of your posts never fail to make me laugh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and Kingkellz
nah, wait til u see the look on her face when her children are psl 2
4089731_460s_v1.jpg

well she'll find out if baby is incel and ur surgerycell maxed. other then super surgerycell. i wouldnt go out of my way to tell her ngl

Questions of should like this one ought not ever really be aired to the forum. Chiefly because it's a personal decision based upon how you individually value honesty and transparancy with your partner. Then it becomes a matter of how that stacks up against your concern for the preservation of the relationship, which you can't really gauge unless you know her. Better to ask for arguments in favour of and arguments against.

She probably won't care or she might care deeply, but either way she'd care infinitely more if you were to deny it and she later discovered you'd lied. I wouldn't tell her about the steroids unless she asked, but I wouldn't make any effort to hide it either, and I would admit to having had a rhinoplasty. Purely empathetically, if the roles were reversed I'd rather I knew.

Concealing it from her on the grounds that she'll lose attraction to you irks me in a spiritual sense. It's establishing a dynamic whereby the two of you are in opposition. Trying to keep a relationship alive whilst fearing transparancy in instances like this; where the other party has every right to know, will end up paralysing you. You don't want to keep analysing trivial shit like this. The truth will set you free.
Lol at this long autist tier text

TLDR: We dont know her so we cant judge.

I’d tell my bitch that I’m on gear and got surgery anyday. If she leaves she ain’t worth it
Yeah but she will spread rumours and informations once she live. You dont want people to know what the hell u done

I made the mistake of telling a 'friend' (who im not in contact with anymore) that i used melanotan2, and the cunt went and told everyone. If you've ever done anything like this, never tell anyone irl

it will get used against you at some point, and they will assume you've done other things to yourself also.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Hector, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
In my culture, when it comes to arranged marriages, it is imperative for both parties to be transparent about any health issues they have or procedures they’ve done like a nose job or something much more invasive like a sleeve gastrectomy. Lying about shit like this, then being caught before the marriage takes place, is asking for the word to spread around. It can’t get anymore based than this jfl.

once I had a Tinder date with a subhuman overweight girl.
she frauded a lot so I did not expect she was so ugly and not thin.
I frauded too so after we met she told me she was dating tinder guys not to fuck them but to learn about their story and get inspiration to write a book.
I used this opportunity to tell for the first time to a person in real life about my anabolic drugs abuse and psychonaut experience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4887