Should I expand my maxilla?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I need to expand my maxilla right, its quite small width-wise in comparison to my mandible and would benefit from expansion right?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and ☆◇☆
over

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
wtf that looks death tier. Yeah you should, although not as a looksmax itself but as a base for other surgical looksmaxxing. Be wary though as i heard MSE and related procedures increase assymetry and nose width

• +1
wtf that looks death tier. Yeah you should, although not as a looksmax itself but as a base for other surgical looksmaxxing. Be wary though as i heard MSE and related procedures increase assymetry and nose width
Surprisingly I still look quite good and you probably wouldn't realise it's small from my face.

Im hoping fixing it will give me more angularity and perhaps improve my face a bit, I plan on getting EASE and a fully bone-born expander (Power expander, significantly less chance of asymmetries in comparison to MSE and has more potential with the achievable expansion)

As that will affect my entire maxilla it will most likely make my zygos more prominent and improve my eye area.

Its good to know that other people think its small tho and Im not just nitpicking.

• +1
Reactions: highT and Mr.Proper
could be xray failo tho, or big and tall chin making your maxilla look smaller than it really is, especially since we cant see the whole skulll

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
could be xray failo tho, or big and tall chin making your maxilla look smaller than it really is, especially since we cant see the whole skulll
Yeah maybe I think I might get a full 3d x-ray of my skull before jumping the gun

Am I messuring this right for my Intermolar width?

31.8mm :fuk: Is that the right place to messure from?

• So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I'm just trying to imagine a parent walking into their kid with pics of CT scans of his maxilla:lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, noprogressno and Nims
I'm just trying to imagine a parent walking into their kid with pics of CT scans of his maxilla:lul:
That sentence makes no sense?
"walking into their kid"
I dont know what you mean.

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Surprisingly I still look quite good and you probably wouldn't realise it's small from my face.

Im hoping fixing it will give me more angularity and perhaps improve my face a bit, I plan on getting EASE and a fully bone-born expander (Power expander, significantly less chance of asymmetries in comparison to MSE and has more potential with the achievable expansion)

As that will affect my entire maxilla it will most likely make my zygos more prominent and improve my eye area.

Its good to know that other people think its small tho and Im not just nitpicking.
"hope i can get EASE"
lol they only do EASE at like 1 place

"hope i can get EASE"
lol they only do EASE at like 1 place
I've already had 3 quotes they do it at more than one practice.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
I need to expand my maxilla right, its quite small width-wise in comparison to my mandible and would benefit from expansion right?

Good work taking analysis this deep into your own hands. Ignore those who r judging, this is how u looksmax effectively. I dive deeeeep into my CT as well.

To answer your question, yes absolutely your maxilla is too small for your mandible. You need expansion and quite a bit actually. Your upper arches should enclose your bottom ones like a lid. I would usually say EASE would be the ideal treatment but the amount of expansion with EASE isn’t concrete as to what you’ll get. It ranges from person to person and most don’t get EASE for occlusion most get it for upper airway expansion.

For that reason I’d suggest a more realistic approach would be a 3 piece lefort especially if you want some forward advancement as well. I wouldn’t fuck with MSE or DOME/SARPE in your case. Also I’m going to PM you.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Mr.Proper
link?
and whats the cost
Dr K Li
30k (Jew prices)

Medizin & Astheik
5.5k (not including price of MSE)
- These guys are blue pilled af tho they don't offer TPD and for some reason told me MSE was better which is a load of bs.

- If you plan on going with these guys go get your MSE from https://www.relax-and-smile.info/de...hopaedie-muenchen-torres-moneu-moschik-en.php they work closely together.

Dr Juan Carlos Perez Varela
Yet to quote me however I can dm you in a few days once I have the estimate if you want.
- Probably who I will go with.

• +1
Reactions: Luis, Racky, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Good work taking analysis this deep into your own hands. Ignore those who r judging, this is how u looksmax effectively. I dive deeeeep into my CT as well.
Thanks, yeah you have to look into this stuff otherwise you will just get cucked by blue pilled surgeons.
My orth was telling me I should get DJS to fix my underbite yet if you look at my CT my maxillia is quite obviously too small for my face which is whats causing the underbite.

I mean if you look at my CT scan for my palate.

I have 31.8m width which is tiny.

To answer your question, yes absolutely your maxilla is too small for your mandible. You need expansion and quite a bit actually. Your upper arches should enclose your bottom ones like a lid. I would usually say EASE would be the ideal treatment but the amount of expansion with EASE isn’t concrete as to what you’ll get. It ranges from person to person and most don’t get EASE for occlusion most get it for upper airway expansion.
I plan on getting either a TPD or Power expander first to expand my palate and split my suture, then I will have EASE (Cut open and screwed open to give additiona expansion)
For that reason I’d suggest a more realistic approach would be a 3 piece lefort especially if you want some forward advancement as well. I wouldn’t fuck with MSE or DOME/SARPE in your case. Also I’m going to PM you.
Oh ok, Alright I'll take a check in dms :love:.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Thanks, yeah you have to look into this stuff otherwise you will just get cucked by blue pilled surgeons.
My orth was telling me I should get DJS to fix my underbite yet if you look at my CT my maxillia is quite obviously too small for my face which is whats causing the underbite.

View attachment 1836017View attachment 1836018

I plan on getting either a TPD or Power expander first to expand my palate and split my suture, then I will have EASE (Cut open and screwed open to give additiona expansion)

oh i thought you meant in the US. I was talking US specifically

• +1
oh i thought you meant in the US. I was talking US specifically
Ah ok yep no I was talking globally. The only one I know in the US is Dr K Li he's in California.

This guy is documenting his journey with Dr K Li If you are interested but he is really expensive.

Ah ok yep no I was talking globally. The only one I know in the US is Dr K Li he's in California.

This guy is documenting his journey with Dr K Li If you are interested but he is really expensive.

i will not be paying k li $30k for him to pay for his entry to the jew secret organizations

• JFL
Reactions: copefuel, AscendingHero, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
you can do a mse at home though

• JFL
Reactions: yorker12
That sentence makes no sense?
"walking into their kid"
I dont know what you mean.
walking into their room

• Woah
Just got an email back from Ramieri seems they offer the cut. Im going to phone him after my driving lessons in 2-3 hours and arrange for an online consultation.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

View attachment 1836017View attachment 1836018

Do you measure between the first set of molars? Always through IMW was measured from the back molars.

Do you measure between the first set of molars? Always through IMW was measured from the back molars.
First molars, yes, although he should place the line a bit lower vertically on the second screen, more at teeth cusps level.

• +1
Reactions: bleksandre and Seth Walsh
Dr K Li
30k (Jew prices)

Medizin & Astheik
- These guys are blue pilled af tho they don't offer TPD and for some reason told me MSE was better which is a load of bs.

- If you plan on going with these guys go get your MSE from https://www.relax-and-smile.info/de...hopaedie-muenchen-torres-moneu-moschik-en.php they work closely together.

Yet to quote me however I can dm you in a few days once I have the estimate if you want.
If i wanted to induce mogger cheekbone , palatal and orbital gains, would you recommend TPD or MSE?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nims and Racky
Just got an email back from Ramieri seems they offer the cut. Im going to phone him after my driving lessons in 2-3 hours and arrange for an online consultation.
Can you elaborate on this? Does Ramieri facilitate palatial expansion and collaborate with orthodontists? I’m currently consulting Ramieri and need palatial expansion too; but he’s so far declined to investigate

• +1
Dr K Li
30k (Jew prices)

Medizin & Astheik

Did you get a return from Dr Juan Carlos Varela? Im also interested in EASE + Expansion

• +1
Did you get a return from Dr Juan Carlos Varela? Im also interested in EASE + Expansion
Nope, he never responded to my emails.

• +1
Reactions: Luis
Does Ramieri facilitate palatial expansion and collaborate with orthodontists?
Yes.
I’m currently consulting Ramieri and need palatial expansion too; but he’s so far declined to investigate
What he told me is that when he is asked about expansion he often decline to offer the procedure if he doesnt believe its necessary as he said it can be quite dangerous or smth.

• +1
Reactions: Luis