Should I fagmaxx?

Oh I see. Your 'evidence ' is made up nonsense. Bah!
You made a claim as well "You cant' turn someone gay with propaganda." which you are not even attempting to defend.

At least I have logic backing my claims, you have nothing. You also have no life experiences, because if you went out into the world you'd see people becoming gay and trans everywhere to fit in, and have social status in modern reality. When you setup a propaganda system that rewards being gay and trans with value and status over "the evil straight people", many automatically change even though it goes against evolution.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
You made a claim as well "You cant' turn someone gay with propaganda." which you are not even attempting to defend.

At least I have logic backing my claims, you have nothing. You also have no life experiences, because if you went out into the world you'd see people becoming gay and trans everywhere to fit in, and have social status in modern reality. When you setup a propaganda system that rewards being gay and trans with value and status over "the evil straight people", many automatically change even though it goes against evolution.
Your own post showed it's because of prenatal hormones. Dumb fuck. I don't need to do that because you had already proven my position.

You also don't know how evolution works.

I don't feel like entertaining such retarded ideas anymore. later.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and noodlelover
Your own post showed it's because of prenatal hormones. Dumb fuck. I don't need to do that because you had already proven my position.
You didn't read what I linked. There's a correlation with T levels, but it's a weak correlation and there's a huge overlap. Meaning it can't cause sexual orientation. There is also zero proof Prenatal hormones have anything to do with it. Why are you lying?

You also don't know how evolution works.
You don't know how evolution works. It has to confer an overall survival advantage for it to evolve. The rare cases in the animals species of strictly homosexual/lesbian members there's a clear and measurable survival advantage (such as having sex once to produce children and then two males raise the child).

This is not the case with humans. If it existed in humans with the amount of woke pressure on the scientific community it would have easily been found by now. All you'd have to do is count the number of children gay people have vs straight people, and how long those children live.

The idea of "group selection" is only appealing if you're bad at math. It's not a real pressure of any significance. It's pseudoscience.

You are a good case example of some one whos' been thoroughly brainwashed, avoiding defending an indefensible position, then literally making up facts with out source when asked too.

I was actually hoping you might have a different perspective of insight that's not in the scientific literature and I could learn something, but it's sad to see you're just another mindless robot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
You didn't read what I linked. There's a correlation with T levels, but it's a weak correlation and there's a huge overlap. Meaning it can't cause sexual orientation. There is also zero proof Prenatal hormones have anything to do with it. Why are you lying?

You don't know how evolution works. It has to confer an overall survival advantage for it to evolve. The rare cases in the animals species of strictly homosexual/lesbian members there's a clear and measurable survival advantage (such as having sex once to produce children and then two males raise the child).

This is not the case with humans. If it existed in humans with the amount of woke pressure on the scientific community it would have easily been found by now. All you'd have to do is count the number of children gay people have vs straight people, and how long those children live.

The idea of "group selection" is only appealing if you're bad at math. It's not a real pressure of any significance.

You are a good case example of some one whos' been thoroughly brainwashed, avoiding defending an indefensible position, then literally making up facts with out source when asked too.

I was actually hoping you might have a different perspective of insight that's not in the scientific literature and I could learn something, but it's sad to see you're just another mindless robot.
You clearly don't know how evolution works. You should stop blubbering your mouth on things you have no understanding on. Funny guy.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Be_ConfidentBro
You clearly don't know how evolution works. You should stop blubbering your mouth on things you have no understanding on. Funny guy.
Go on? Educate me?

How am I wrong?

I ask you these questions because I want to know what's under the surface. I want to know how can you hold beliefs without evidence? What model of reality you are operating on? If you can pinpoint the feeling or experience that lead you to your beliefs?

Even Christians/Muslims have some model of reality. They believe that the earth is proof that god made it, because their brain does not understand alternatives.

But there has to be some model of reality you believe in, if you think homosexuality in humans was evolutionarily caused. I have listened to Ted talks about such hypothesis, by people who didn't workout the mathematics of their bad ideas, but at least still had a model of reality they were operating on.

Maybe humans don't even need that much structure and depth in their internal model as long as it functionally allows them to survive and replicate. I wouldn't consider humans like that any more conscious or self away than the chickens I eat everyday, the only difference is it's illegal to eat them.

Go on? Educate me?

How am I wrong?

I ask you these questions because I want to know what's under the surface. I want to know how can you hold beliefs without evidence? What model of reality you are operating on? If you can pinpoint the feeling or experience that lead you to your beliefs?

Even Christians/Muslims have some model of reality. They believe that the earth is proof that god made it, because their brain does not understand alternatives.

But there has to be some model of reality you believe in, if you think homosexuality in humans was evolutionarily caused. I have listened to Ted talks about such hypothesis, by people who didn't workout the mathematics of their bad ideas, but at least still had a model of reality they were operating on.

Maybe humans don't even need that much structure and depth in their internal model as long as it functionally allows them to survive and replicate. I wouldn't consider humans like that any more conscious or self away than the chickens I eat everyday, the only difference is it's illegal to eat them.
Because you made a statement that it wouldn't evolve meanwhile it has. You're simply wrong and no amount of 'logic' can change that.

You keep saying 'the maths is bad', meanwhile you're just pulling shit our your ass. You don't know shit, you dumb fucking idiot.

I can't get women to like me and I hate everything about women except their form. Guys are more accepting and have much better personality. Should I switch sides?
i think every incel past the age of 25 has at least entertained this possibility once or twice.

0.00001% of the male population are cute femboys, if you could find one then i'd be able to sympathize with your choice, but otherwise you'd just be disgusted if your core sexuality is hetero.

Because you made a statement that it wouldn't evolve meanwhile it has.
It didn't evolve but that's besides the point. The only reason I kept responding is because I wanted to see if I could coax out your thought process for my own curiosity, and I knew if I poked your ego, you'd give me your best counter arguments despite you clearly stating (three comments ago).
Low intelligence people are basic machines. Push the right buttons and get the desired response regardless of the strategies of their higher level planning. Regardless, at this point I feel like you've offered enough clues to your thought process that I can attempt to formalize it.

This appears to be a belief of yours:
  • Some humans are gay -> Therefore evolution has lead to human gayness
It's similar in structure to religious persons core belief:
  • Earth Exists -> Therefore God made it.
Both are a causal narratives that are treated by the brain as logical proofs. What's fascinating is how the mind will hold onto these narratives in the face of competing ideas. This is confirmation bias, which every one knows about, but I hadn't realized how strong it is until recently.

So, some one offers a competing narrative to the person's core belief. Confirmation bias in the brain of a highly intelligent person will cause them to poke holes in the competing narrative offered by the other person, in order for them to hold onto their existing belief, despite it being false.

A lower intelligence person, will instead interpret the person offering up the alternative narrative as being "being "bad", "un-education on the subject", "mislead", "dumb", "lying", "paid off", "doesn't know what they're talking about", "controlled by Satan", or some other negative trait they can easily apply to any one who disagrees with their existing belief. The other person may indeed be dumb, but for the low intelligence person, they use this label to allow them to easily defend against competing ideas, without having to give those ideas any level of deep thought or analysis, or even research. Their minds won't even use the energy to comprehend the competing idea, other than categorizing it as bad.

You're simply wrong and no amount of 'logic' can change that.

This is the most perfect example, of this phenomenon. Closing one's brain to all logic to defend against ideas that might damage existing beliefs.
Oh I see. Your 'evidence ' is made up nonsense. Bah!
This is an example of appeal to authority. It's honestly not as strong of an influence as confirmation bias, but it's still worth looking at. In this case it's a way to completely discredit a logic argument, in ones mind, without having expend energy to analyze it. In religious communities the ultimate authority is some combination of, "holey" texts, religious leaders, and voices "from god".

Within the new emerging woke cult, the ultimate authorities are journalists that are demonstrating their wokeness, wikipedia, and "scientific" papers, which have biased methodological designs so they can get published and attention. On the surface this appeal to authority is "better" but it's still a cop out for critical thinking and analysis of ideas.

Brains are hardwired to conserve energy, so this shouldn't be too surprising. But it's still fascinating how most humans are such simple and predictable machines.

It didn't evolve but that's besides the point. The only reason I kept responding is because I wanted to see if I could coax out your thought process for my own curiosity, and I knew if I poked your ego, you'd give me your best counter arguments despite you clearly stating (three comments ago).

Low intelligence people are basic machines. Push the right buttons and get the desired response regardless of the strategies of their higher level planning. Regardless, at this point I feel like you've offered enough clues to your thought process that I can attempt to formalize it.

This appears to be a belief of yours:
  • Some humans are gay -> Therefore evolution has lead to human gayness
It's similar in structure to religious persons core belief:
  • Earth Exists -> Therefore God made it.
Both are a causal narratives that are treated by the brain as logical proofs. What's fascinating is how the mind will hold onto these narratives in the face of competing ideas. This is confirmation bias, which every one knows about, but I hadn't realized how strong it is until recently.

So, some one offers a competing narrative to the person's core belief. Confirmation bias in the brain of a highly intelligent person will cause them to poke holes in the competing narrative offered by the other person, in order for them to hold onto their existing belief, despite it being false.

A lower intelligence person, will instead interpret the person offering up the alternative narrative as being "being "bad", "un-education on the subject", "mislead", "dumb", "lying", "paid off", "doesn't know what they're talking about", "controlled by Satan", or some other negative trait they can easily apply to any one who disagrees with their existing belief. The other person may indeed be dumb, but for the low intelligence person, they use this label to allow them to easily defend against competing ideas, without having to give those ideas any level of deep thought or analysis, or even research. Their minds won't even use the energy to comprehend the competing idea, other than categorizing it as bad.

This is the most perfect example, of this phenomenon. Closing one's brain to all logic to defend against ideas that might damage existing beliefs.

This is an example of appeal to authority. It's honestly not as strong of an influence as confirmation bias, but it's still worth looking at. In this case it's a way to completely discredit a logic argument, in ones mind, without having expend energy to analyze it. In religious communities the ultimate authority is some combination of, "holey" texts, religious leaders, and voices "from god".

Within the new emerging woke cult, the ultimate authorities are journalists that are demonstrating their wokeness, wikipedia, and "scientific" papers, which have biased methodological designs so they can get published and attention. On the surface this appeal to authority is "better" but it's still a cop out for critical thinking and analysis of ideas.

Brains are hardwired to conserve energy, so this shouldn't be too surprising. But it's still fascinating how most humans are such simple and predictable machines.
nigga made a whole essay. Why don't you do something more productive with your time you utter joke?

fagmaxxing is legit but make sure you block and lose contact with all male friends beforehand or they will bully you

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover