should i fix my skin?

Canni

Canni

5´6 unkown mtbslayer
Joined
Jul 6, 2026
Posts
241
Reputation
114
Is my skin actually bad or am I overthinking it?


I know I have bigger flaws overall, but I just want an honest opinion on my skin.


Is it enough that I should actively fix it, or is it fine for now?


If it’s worth improving:
What would you run? Tretinoin, basic routine, something else?


Attached pics.
1791228940612
1791229107139
 
ur def overthinking it, u should just run a basic routine of cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen, ur skin is pretty good already but it could prolly glow a lil more
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Canni
ur def overthinking it, u should just run a basic routine of cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen, ur skin is pretty good already but it could prolly glow a lil more
Thank you, rn i do cleanser and moisterizer twice a day, why sunscreen?
 
Thank you, rn i do cleanser and moisterizer twice a day, why sunscreen?
skin protection, the sun will damage it, a lil bit each day is not that stressful just try add it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Canni

Similar threads

normielol
Replies
13
Views
75
Pskne
Pskne
Relivz_.14
Replies
5
Views
105
pakiadam
pakiadam
mm_oohz
Replies
10
Views
26
otorrinoveterano
otorrinoveterano
realapeallhunter
Replies
5
Views
35
nienw9
nienw9
Ascending_teen
Replies
29
Views
112
Solo6.6feet
Solo6.6feet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top